剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
She thought about germs as the enemy.
真希望你有机会认识她
Wish you could have met her.
先生 我们有令
Sir, we are under orders...
好啊 我得见我女儿
Good for you. I got to see my daughter.
-爸爸 -那是我女儿
- Dad? - That's my daughter.
让他过来
Let him through.
我们得走了
We got to go.
-什么 去哪 -这里之外的任何地方
- What? Where? - Anywhere but here.
不 我不走
No, I'm not going anywhere
除非你告诉我是怎么了
till you tell me what the hell is going on.
混种动物要来了 所有的
The hybrids are coming-- like, all of them.
你做了什么
What did you do?!
圣路易斯的信标激活了
The St. Louis beacon is live,
而且这会儿耗电越来越多
and drawing more power as we speak.
不能关掉 不能断电
Couldn't turn 'em off; couldn't cut the power.
你就都改道到这里了
You redirected it here?
能量总得有地方去
The energy's got to go someplace.
我真该关你禁闭
I should throw you in the brig.
我们有屏障 好吗
We have the barrier, okay?
我们比其他人有更多保护
We're better off than anybody is.
我们可以承受结果
We can handle the fallout.
我需要帮助
I need some help here!
为什么
Why...
你为什么救我
why did you save me?
你不会有事的
You're gonna be fine, okay?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
出了什么事
What happened out there?
你不会有事的
You're gonna be fine.
别动
Stay still.
我好庆幸你没事
I'm just glad you're all right.
那些混种动物都是哪来的
Where did all those hybrids come from?
米奇关闭了全世界的信标
Mitch was able to shut down the beacons worldwide.
但办法是把
But only by diverting
电力都引到了北美的那个
the power to the one here in North America.
所以屏障以西的
Which means every hybrid
所有混种动物都冲我们来了
west of the barrier is headed right for us.
那么
Well, then...
我们祈祷屏障能撑得住吧
...let's just pray the barrier holds.
困兽 第三季 第十三集[季终]
听着 我们没多少时间了
Listen, we don't have a lot of time.
克莱曼 我得让你和孩子离开这里 走吧
Clem, I just want to get you and the baby out of here. Let's go.
不 没有山姆我哪也不去
No, I'm not going anywhere without Sam.
而且屏障是很坚实的
And that wall is solid concrete.
4.6米厚 12米高 我们承受了冲击
15 feet thick and 40 feet high. We're taking a hit,
但这里目前仍是对她来说最安全的地方
but this is still the safest place for her right now.
这些士兵的血都沾在你手上 摩根博士
The blood of all these soldiers is on your hands, Dr. Morgan.
你有没有想过
Did you even stop to think about
你激活信标后会发生什么
what would happen if you activated that beacon?
我的做法拯救了全球数百万人的生命
What I did saved millions of lives all over the world, okay?
-那现在怎么办 米奇 -够了
- Well, what's your plan now, Mitch? - Stop.
-你知道他怎么打算的吗 -我们根本不知道
- Want to know what his plan was? - We have no idea how to
-怎么关闭这些玩意 -炸毁一堆城市
- shut this thing down. - Bomb a bunch of cities back...
住口
Stop!
我哪都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我就在这儿陪山姆 等他稳定下来的
I'm staying right here with Sam, till he's stable.
你别再担心我了
So you can stop worrying about me,
开始考虑信标的事吧
and start worrying about the beacon.
我只是需要争取点时间
I just needed to buy some time.
做什么
Time for what?
搞清楚信标的设计原理
To figure out how the beacon is designed.
好吗 如果你可以给我搞到一切
Okay? If you can get me all the intel
关于它的情报 我或许能逆向工程出来
that you have on it, I might be able to reverse-engineer it.
我们会去调出东京队的随身摄像机录像
We'll start pulling body cam footage from our team in Tokyo.
但除非我知道
Although none of that's gonna matter
信标在广播什么 那些都无所谓
unless I know exactly what the beacons are broadcasting and I...
北部半公里处
There's a signal-monitoring station
有个信♥号♥♥监控站
in the wall a half click north.
我可以带队让它转向监控信标
I'll take a team and redirect it to target the beacon.
如果你不能让信标关停
If you can't take that beacon offline,
我只能采取武力了
I'll have to take it out by force.
不不 不行
No, no, no. You can't do that.
我们已经把圣路易斯和半个密苏里州撤离了
We've already got St. Louis and half of Missouri evacuated.
那些人根本来不及
None of those people will be able
撤出爆♥炸♥范围
to get out of the blast radius in time.
我没办法 这是行政命令
My hands are tied. This is by executive order.
如果还有别的办法 找到吧
If there is another way, find it.
你在干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
寻找弱点
Looking for weaknesses.
反相器有三重防护
The inverter's triple-shielded.
发射机不可靠近
Transmitter is inaccessible.
我无法设计完美系统
I couldn't have designed the perfect system,
因为那是不存在的
because perfect systems don't exist.
不是你设计了信标 是邓肯
Yeah, and you didn't design the beacons, Duncan did.
用我的脑子 有什么区别
Using my brain, so, what's the difference?
但 如果有人能阻止它
But, if anybody's gonna stop this thing,
就肯定是设计了它的人
it's gonna be the guy who made it.
好吧
Well, okay.
那我就陪着你
Then... I'm going to stay here with you,
米奇·摩根
Mitch Morgan,
我们一起想明白
and we're gonna figure it out.
血清能增加你的孩子制♥造♥
This serum will help boost your child's ability
克莱曼蛋白质的能力
to create the CLM protein
并恢复人类生育能力
and restore human reproduction.
别担心 是无害的
Don't worry, it's quite harmless.
就三针
Just three shots.
现在一针
One now,
12小时后一针
one in 12 hours,
然后24小时后最后一针
and the last in 24.
好了 小豆子 准备好了吗
Okay, you ready, little peanut?
他要是真要拯救世界
If he's really going to save the world,
人们会希望能喊他的名字的
people are going to want to call him something.
你想好了吗
Have you picked a name for him, yet?
我有几个想法 大都是亲属的名字
I have a few ideas. Mostly family names.
我知道 小家伙
I know, I know, I know, little one.
这是个重大的责任
It's a great responsibility.
山姆和我还没说好名字
Sam and I never decided on a name.
或许我们再也没机会了
Now, maybe we never will.
没事的
It's okay.
杰克逊
Jackson.
你做的事 很勇敢 也很有同情心
What you did took bravery and compassion.
你知道山姆在跟艾比盖尔合作
You knew Sam was working with Abigail,
还是冒生命危险去救他
and yet you risked your life to save him.
我恐怕是做不到的
I'm not sure I would have done the same.
相信我 亚伯 换了你也会的
Trust me, Abe, you would have done the same.
你救了他 杰克逊
You saved his life, Jackson.
你给了一个儿子他的父亲
You gave a son his father.
我不是为了宝宝
I didn't do it for the baby.
我是为自己
I did it for me.
什么意思
What do you mean?
山姆
Sam...
山姆是康纳·奥兹
Sam is Connor Oz.
山姆是我儿子
Sam is my son.
这都是艾比盖尔的计划
This was all part of Abigail's plan--
让我们这样相见
for us to meet like this.
她想报复我夺走了她的父亲
She wanted revenge for taking our father away from her.
她希望我再次看着康纳死掉
She wanted me to watch Connor die all over again.
但如果是艾比盖尔告诉你
But if Abigail is the one that told you
山姆是康纳 你为什么要信她
Sam is Connor, why would you believe her?
因为她有证据
Because she had proof.
因为她有这个
Because she had this.
这是妮娅为康纳织的
Nia knit this for Connor.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表