剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
...yeah.
你现在怎么会在这里
How are you here right now?
我不知道
I don't know.
我是说 我知道这里 但我之前从没来过
I mean, I-I know this place, but I've never been here before,
现在你在这里 还有
and now you're here, and...
好吧 还有你
Okay, and you.
杰克逊
Jackson?
克莱曼婷
Clementine?
洛根
Logan?
这实在挺诡异的
Well, this is more than a little weird.
你们怎么都在这里
How are you all here?
那是什么
What is that thing?
我们在追捕的那个女人
This disc, this is the exact same one
遗落在波特兰的盘 跟这个一模一样
that the woman we're hunting left behind in Portland.
你好
Hello?
团聚多让人喜欢
Don't you just love a family reunion?
或许我们改天也能团聚呢
Maybe we'll have one one day.
听我说 我要你知道一件事
Listen to me, I want you to understand something,
我会找到你 我会阻止你
I am going to find you and I'm gonna stop you.
你懂了吗
Do you get that?
你不应该再担心我了 杰克逊
You should stop worrying about me, Jackson.
你应该担心你自己
Start worrying about yourself.
那个东西开始转动了
And that thing just started moving.
我们得离开这里
Hey! We got to get out of here!
大伙们
Guys.
艾比盖尔吸引混种动物到我们的位置
Abigail's bringing the hybrids here to our location.
我想它们要钻到我们底下了
I think they're about to move under us!
然后呢
And then what?
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表