剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
杰克逊
Jackson.
杰克逊
Jackson.
-杰米 -嗯
- Jamie? - Yeah.
出了什么事
What happened?
信标
The beacons.
艾比盖尔要激活信标
Abigail's gonna activate them.
你看到米奇了吗
Have you seen Mitch?
看到了
Yeah.
我看到他了 但他不是米奇
Yeah, I've seen him, but it's not Mitch.
我们知道
Yeah, we know.
马拉奇
Macavey.
马拉奇在哪
Where's Macavey?
马拉奇是谁
Who's Macavey?
我们得走了
We have to go.
天呐
Oh, my God.
克莱曼
Clem?
我之前不知道
I didn't know.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
不是你的错
This isn't your fault.
坐吧
Take a seat.
她怎么什么都没跟我说
Why didn't she say anything to me?
她刚发现的时候
When she first found out,
她肯定也吓坏了
I'm sure she was terrified.
如果我早知道 也许我就能帮忙
If I had known, maybe I could have helped.
她的失踪...
When she disappeared...
我以为是我的错 因为我做了什么事
...I thought it was me, something that... that I did.
或者只是因为我 但是怀孕...
Or just me, but this...
我讨厌她必须独自面对这件事
I hate that she had to go through this all alone.
克莱曼离开不是因为你做了什么事
Clem didn't leave because of anything you did.
而且她不是一个人
And she wasn't alone.
没问题吧
Everything okay?
很好 你完全匹配
Perfect. You're an exact match.
-帮助胎儿只需要我的血吗 -是的
- That's all you need to help the baby? My blood? - Yes.
输血会让你儿子发育成长
This transfusion will allow your son to develop and grow.
我儿子 这怎么可能
My son. How is that even possible?
我不知道
I don't know.
显然 你们俩有独特之处
Clearly, there is something unique about the two of you.
只要我打开这个端口
Okay, once I open this port,
悬置水缸将会调节你的血液流动
the stasis tank will regulate the flow of your blood
直接输进脐带系统
directly into the umbilical system.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
好了
Okay.
怎么回事
What's happening?
胎儿
The baby...
出现不良反应
...it's having an adverse reaction.
你说过我完全匹配
You said I was an exact match.
是的
You are.
你好啊 艾比盖尔
Hello, Abigail.
这一刻我等待已久
I've waited a long time for this.
那是什么东西
What the hell is that thing?
牧羊人的技术 正在跟踪米奇的生物驱动
Shepherd tech. It's tracking Mitch's bio-drive.
别开枪 别开枪
Don't shoot! Don't shoot!
米奇 米奇 我知道你还在
Mitch? Mitch, I know you're in there.
别开枪
Please don't do this.
-我们需要一个新计划 -拿着
- Okay, we need a new plan. - Here.
等等 杰... 杰米
Wait, Ja... Jamie!
别开枪 米奇
Don't do it, Mitch.
别开枪
Don't do it.
你认为我不会开枪打你吗
You think I won't shoot you?
我认为你子弹用光了
I think you're out of ammo.
我数了十七发
I counted 17 rounds.
除非我错了
Unless I'm mistaken.
真厉害
That was incredible.
我没想到他真会开枪
I never thought he'd pull the trigger.
我想要告诉你艾比盖尔利用这个
I was trying to tell you that Abigail used this
来启动生物驱动
to activate the bio-drive.
我很肯定这能控制其开关
I'm pretty sure it turns it on and off.
这样我们就能摆脱邓肯了
So we can get rid of Duncan.
但愿如此
I hope so.
-我们得立刻找到艾比盖尔 -嗯
- Look, we have to find Abigail now. - Yeah.
马克斯 跟他一起去
Max, go with him--
这样你们的搜索范围会更大
you can cover more ground that way.
不不 你确定吗 我来帮你应对米奇吧
No, no, you sure? I'll help you with Mitch.
不 我不会有事的 去吧
No, I'll be fine. Go.
好的
Okay, okay.
化学包准备好了吗
Are the chem-packs locked and loaded?
地下楼层因为淹水
The basement levels were sealed off
被封闭了 我们刚进去
because of flooding-- we just gained access.
然后呢
And?
下士 怎么了
Corporal... what is it?
你亲自去看看吧
You're gonna have to see this for yourself.
在这里某个地方肯定有控制室
There's got to be a control room here somewhere.
这里根本是迷宫
This place is a maze.
好吧 马克斯 我们得分开行动
All right, look, Max, we got to split up.
我去楼上 你去楼下
I'm gonna take upstairs, you take down.
手举起来 快点
Hands up. Up, up.
这些都是做什么的
What does all this do?
你不会明白的
You wouldn't understand.
或许吧
Probably not.
现在我不需要明白了
Now I don't need to.
无所谓
It doesn't matter.
这些只是电路跟电线
It's just circuits and wires.
我的混种动物更强大得多
My hybrids are so much more.
你的混种动物
Your hybrids?
我们牧羊人原本有个计划
We Shepherds had a plan.
限制人类数量 让动物茁壮成长
Curtail the human population, allow the animals to thrive.
计划很简单也很必要
It was simple, necessary.
那个计划有瑕疵
That plan was flawed.
但你是我最不指望
But you're the last person on Earth
会懂的人
that I would expect to understand that.
以前在泛大♥陆♥只有一种混种动物
Back at Pangaea, there was only one hybrid--
尖背野狼
razorbacks.
但你又继续制♥造♥了五种
But you went and created five more.
为什么
Why?
你想做什么
What are you planning?
我以为这很明显
Thought that was obvious.
我的混种动物会主宰世界
My hybrids are gonna take over the world.
别给我装傻
Don't play dumb right now.
我知道还有别的目的
I know there's more to it than that.
我不会问你第二次
I'm not gonna ask you again.
你想用混种动物做什么
What are you planning on doing with the hybrids?
即使你知道了 你也无法阻止
Even if you knew, there's no stopping it.
答错了
Wrong answer.
不
No!
别那样看着我
Don't look at me like that.
我救你不是因为我在乎你
I didn't save you because I care.
我救你是因为你还有用处
I saved you because I'm not done with you yet.
不不不
No, no, no.
大伙们 我这里需要协助
Hey, guys, I need help here.
我抓到艾比盖尔了 但她状况很差
I got Abigail here, but she's in bad shape.
我试着采集脑脊液 但是
I was trying to get a spinal sample fluid, but...
大伙们 我需要协助 现在就需要
Guys, I need help. I need help now.
收到 我马上出发
Copy that. Help is on the way.
杰米
Jamie...
有效吗
Did it work?
有效
Yeah, it worked.
欢迎回来 儿子
Welcome back, son.
杰克逊在哪
Where's Jackson?
我找到了这里每条死胡同
I found every dead end down here.
他一定是在楼上
He must be upstairs.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表