剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
十年前 动物发生了变异
Ten years ago, the animal population mutated,
并威胁到了地球上的人类
endangering human life on the planet.
我们一群人治愈了动物
Our team managed to cure the animals,
但付出了惨痛的代价
but at a terrible cost.
为了让这个星球重新被动物们所统治
In an attempt to return the planet to the animals,
一个叫做牧羊人的秘密组织释放了一种
a secretive group called the Shepherds released a gas
使全人类绝育的毒气
that sterilized all of humanity.
然后 实验室制♥造♥的混种动物
And then, lab-made creatures called "Hybrids"
全球人口崩塌 全球危机引发暴♥乱♥
人类绝育 全球气氛紧张
威胁着西海岸
devastated the West Coast.
为保护北美其余地带
So a massive barrier was constructed
人们修建了巨大的屏障
to protect the rest of North America.
然而出现了很多新的物种
But new breeds have started to appear.
所以我们重新召集了我们的团队
So we reassembled our team.
我们多线开战
We battle on many fronts,
一部分人在寻找不育的解决办法
searching for a cure to sterility
另一些人则在混种动物区
while racing to stop the hybrids...
还要阻止一名想毁灭人类的
and the rogue Shepherd who created them
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
to end the human race.
人类生存之战才刚刚开始
The fight for mankind's survival has just begun.
《困兽》前情提要
Previously on Zoo...
你有生物驱动的开关 为什么你不直接用它
You have the bio-drive switch. Why don't you just use it?
因为我现在不需要米奇
Because I don't need Mitch right now.
我需要邓肯先生
I need Mr. Duncan.
你要做米奇绝对不会做的事
You're gonna do something that Mitch would never do.
脊髓液奇迹般地没事
Somehow, the spinal fluid survived.
我们依然可以制♥造♥解药 你要走了
We can still make the cure. You're leaving?
今天 我以为我要看着我儿子死亡
Today, I thought I was gonna watch my son die.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
我不能
I can't.
我激活信标
I activate the beacons,
以后就是混种动物的天下了
and the hybrids rise.
你是个混种动物
You're a hybrid?
我的混种动物会主宰世界
My hybrids are gonna take over the world.
出了什么事
What happened?
信标 艾比盖尔要激活信标
Beacons. Abigail's gonna activate them.
天啊
Oh, my God.
首尔
我们的科学家认为卵就要孵化了
Our scientists think that the eggs are closer to hatching.
很难说到时会发生什么
No telling what will happen when they do.
从德国的行动可知
We know from the deaths in Germany
卵受到扰动时会释放有毒孢子
that the eggs release toxic spores when they're disturbed.
在这样的封闭环境里 那会是相当致命的
In an enclosed area like this, they'll be particularly lethal.
但这些化学包能抑制孢子
But these chem-packs will suppress them.
这样孢子应该就无毒了
That should neutralize the spores.
但以防万一 还是密切注意你们的毒素表
But keep a close eye on your toxin meters just to be safe.
绿色是安全 黄色是警戒
Green is good, yellow is bad.
红色 你大概就死定了 好了
Red, you're probably dead. Okay.
根据定位仪上的标记 在准确地点布置炸♥药♥
Lay the charges at the exact locations marked on your GPS.
我们有30分钟
We have 30 minutes.
哥本哈根
我们得送她去实验室
We got to get her into the lab.
再提醒我一次这个艾比盖尔杀了多少人
Remind me again how many people this Abigail woman has killed?
现在不是时候 马克斯
Not now, Max.
快点 她的心率在下降
Hurry, her heart rate's dropping.
不是她 是孩子
It's not hers, it's the baby's.
我儿子要死了吗
Is my son dying?
我在努力呢 山姆 等一等
I'm working on it, Sam. Hang on!
你说用我的血输血就能救孩子
You said the transfusion of my blood would save the baby.
本该是的
It should have.
"本该" 你到底有没有数啊
"Should have"? Do you even know what you're doing?
那是什么
What is that?
我合成了混种动物的发育因子
I synthesized the hybrid growth factors.
我说过 救你儿子唯一的办法
Like I said, the only way to save your son
就是加快怀孕过程 然后引产
is to accelerate the pregnancy and induce labor.
抱歉 但这是唯一的办法
I'm sorry, but it's the only way.
退后
Get back.
马上把她从水缸里拽出来
Get her out of that tank, now.
我们得把这里变成分诊室
We got to turn this place into a triage unit
才能救她的命
if we want to save her life.
好
Okay.
我去找亚伯 好吗
Listen, I'm gonna go get Abe, okay?
好 去吧
All right, all right. Go.
山姆 我得马上把这血清注入水缸
Sam, I have to inject this serum into that tank now!
要是那个害死她了呢
What if it kills her, huh?
不会的 你得信任我
It won't, you have to trust me.
我不信任你
I don't trust you!
我爱的女孩浮在一个水缸里
The girl I love is floating in a tank
就像被实验的怪物 是你把她放进去的
like a freak experiment; you put her in there.
你儿子要死了
Your son is going to die!
山姆
Sam!
这怎么回事
What's happening here?
现在没事了
Everything is fine now.
他怎么会在这儿
What the hell's he doing here?
他跟艾比盖尔是一伙儿的
He was working with Abigail.
我们在艾比盖尔的设施里发现了他 被绑着
We found him tied up at Abigail's facility,
假装是个囚徒
pretending to be a prisoner.
我把他带去笼子
I'll get him to the cage.
等克莱曼稳定下来我们再审讯他
We can question him later when Clem's stable.
楼上需要你帮忙
I need your help upstairs.
我之前说了
Like I said before,
你要做一件米奇绝不会做的事
you're going to do something that Mitch would never do.
你要杀了艾比盖尔
You're going to kill Abigail.
我们先考虑一下
Let's entertain that for a moment.
你觉得要如何进行
How do you see it playing out?
你是个医生
You're a doctor.
他们会要你救她
They're gonna want you to save her,
但你得杀了她
but you're going to kill her.
她瘫倒时我提取了她的脊髓液
I extracted her spinal fluid and she collapsed.
什么 你为什么要那么做
What? And you did that because...?
因为艾比盖尔就是我们在找的最后一个混种动物
Because Abigail is the final hybrid we've been looking for.
这就不一样了
That changes things.
那我们现在要救她了
So we're saving her life now.
为什么
Why?
我的程序
My programming--
我的生物必然性
my biological imperative--
是我要效忠于一个人
is that I serve one person.
而你要我杀了那个人
You're asking me to kill that person.
我为什么要那么做
Why would I do that?
你不做 我就把你关回盒子里
If you don't, I'll put you back in your box.
米奇
Mitch?
我们活着吗
Are we alive?
因为飞机刚刚还要坠机呢
'Cause the-the plane was going down and...
你没事 没事了
You're okay. It's okay.
米奇 你得信任我
Mitch, you're gonna have to trust me.
杰米 你干什么...
Jamie, what are you...?
我不懂这个原理是什么
I don't understand how all of this works,
但如果米奇在 你就不在
but if Mitch is here, you aren't.
我可以抹去你
I can erase you.
我要给你个机会
What I'm offering you is the chance
摆脱艾比盖尔 我 摆脱所有人
to be free from Abigail, from me, from anyone.
艾比盖尔囚禁我时
When Abigail held me captive,
她说"混种动物会崛起"
she said something about "The hybrids will rise""
她没能激活她的信标
Now, she failed to set off her beacons,
但她的计划还不止如此 亚伯 我确定
but there's more to her plan, Abe, I know it.
现在 你要复活她
And now, you want to revive her
-希望她会告诉你是什么计划 -对
- in the hopes that she's going to tell you. - Yes.
她是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
She's a terrorist.
她杀了数百个无辜的人
She's killed hundreds of innocent people.
她快没脉搏了
Barely got a pulse here, guys.
我需要你
I need you.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表