剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
What's going on?
是的 你还能再寄一个来吗
Yes. Can you get another?
不能
No.
抱歉 不行
Uh, sorry, I can't.
那种混种动物在爆♥炸♥中被毁了
The hybrid was destroyed in an explosion.
天呐
Oh, God.
怎么了
What's this about?
不知道你看新闻了没有
I don't know if you've seen the news,
但雷登绑走了孩子们
but Reiden has taken children.
艾萨克也是其中之一 我想把他救回来
Isaac is one of them, I'm trying to get him back.
我看到了
I saw that.
我还希望艾萨克不在其中
I was hoping that Isaac wasn't one of them.
-我尽快赶过去 -别 太危险了
- I'll be there as soon as I can. - No, no, it's too dangerous,
牧羊人猎人还在找你
with the Shepherd hunters still looking for you.
但你可以再给我弄一份混种动物样本来
But what you can do is get me another one of those hybrids.
其干细胞或许能刺♥激♥繁殖
Its stem cells may stimulate reproduction.
如果我能再拿到一份样本
If I can get another sample,
或许能解决不育问题
it may help solve the sterilization problem.
那雷登就会放了我儿子
And Reiden would have to let my son go.
如果这个新混种动物
If this new hybrid
是解决人类不育问题的关键
is the key to solving humanity's sterility problem
还能拯救艾萨克 那亚伯
and can save Isaac, then, Abe,
我会不惜一切去找到一只
I will do whatever it takes to hunt one down.
谢谢你 朋友
Thank you, rafiki.
这种新混种动物跟尖背野狼全然不同
This new hybrid is not like the razorbacks.
它是全新的
It is something new.
他们似乎能以32千赫兹的频率进行跨种交流
They seem to communicate interspecies at 32 kilohertz.
我们或许能用这种频率追踪它们
We may be able to track them using this frequency.
太好了 我再联♥系♥你们
Great. Okay, I'll be in touch.
好吗 亚伯 坚强点
All right? And Abe, stay strong.
我们会救回艾萨克的
We are gonna get Isaac back.
亚伯的儿子有麻烦了
Abe's son is in trouble.
他需要我们帮忙
And he needs our help.
我们得去抓一只混种动物
So we need to hunt a hybrid.
你失散多年的妹妹
Your long-lost baby sister
杀了两百余人
murdered 200 people and counting.
我们得去抓她
We need to be hunting her.
如果我能自己去 相信我 我会的
Look, if I could do this myself, trust me, I would,
但我需要你的直升机 而你需要我的追踪技巧
but I need your chopper, and you need my tracking skills,
首先 我们去抓新混种动物
so first, we hunt the new hybrid.
我不在乎你的新混种动物
I don't care about your new hybrid.
我在乎荷赛·门德萨 死在我怀里的同僚
I care about Jose Mendoza, my T.O. who died in my arms.
这不仅能帮亚伯的儿子
Not only is this to help Abe's son...
我还得去告诉他的两个女儿
I had to tell his two daughters
她们的爸爸不会回家了
that their father wasn't coming home.
这还能解决人类的绝育问题
...this could help solve humanity's sterility problem,
如果你能放下...
so if you could just look past--
怎么回事
Hey, what's going on?
有艾比盖尔的线索了
We get a lead on Abigail?
计划有变
Change of plans.
好吧 钻要平稳但坚决
Okay. Drill firmly but evenly.
直到头骨开裂 然后关掉
Just until the skull pops. Then turn it off.
别钻过了
Do not... drill too far.
直到头骨开裂 知道了
Until the skull pops. Got it.
"知道了" 就好像这是小事一桩
"Got it," Like this is no big deal.
过来
Come here.
这不会有事的
This is gonna be fine.
好吗
Okay?
这样吧
Tell you what.
等一切结束 既然你现在都是个大人了
When it's all over, since you're an adult now,
我们去喝瓶啤酒
we'll go have a beer.
我14岁时就第一次喝了啤酒了
I already had my first beer when I was 14.
不喜欢
Not a fan.
你14岁马克斯就让你喝啤酒
Max gave you a beer? At 14?
不是爷爷
It wasn't Grandpa.
你让一个14岁的姑娘 喝啤...
You gave a 14-year-old a b...
啤...
A b...
我们得马上开始
We need to do this now.
莉安
Leanne.
莉安·杜考夫尼
Leanne Ducovny.
孩子们要去哪
Where are the children going?
莉安 看这里
Leanne, over here.
让我帮你吧
Let me help you with that.
亚伯
Abe.
你出轨之后
After you had the affair,
我无法看你
I couldn't look at you.
每次我看你
Every time I tried,
我都只能看到背叛
all I saw was betrayal.
所以我开始专注于艾萨克
So I started to focus on Isaac,
想从儿子的眼睛里看到你
tried to see you through our boy's eyes.
作为一个母亲
As a mother.
一个好母亲
A good mother.
这让我撑了下来
That got me through.
但现在 艾萨克不在了
But now, Isaac is gone.
我不知道还要怎么看你
I don't know how to look at you anymore.
那你也得努力
You're gonna have to try.
亚伯
Abe.
亚伯
Abe.
让我帮你
Let me help you.
当然 我也不是没有过错
Of course, I am not without blame.
要不是我那个夏天离开去帮杰克逊
If I had not left to help Jackson that summer,
你也不会投入乔纳的怀抱
you would not have turned to Jonah.
这我知道
I know that much.
但你做出的选择
But the choices you made,
那对我们 和艾萨克的伤害
what that did to us... and Isaac.
乔纳
喂
Yes?
我明白
I understand.
他的亲戚找到了艾萨克
His cousin found Isaac.
他们在安排转移
They're arranging a transfer.
往左 稍稍往左
To the left. little bit, to, to the left.
你另一个左边
Your other left.
就那里
Right there.
那是什么
What is that?
米奇 说话
Mitch, say something.
不管是什么 看上去像是人造的
Whatever that is, it looks artificial.
那就把它弄出来吧
Well, then, let's get it out.
不
No.
里面有电流
It's a live current.
我们不知道如果把它取出来
We don't know what kind of brain damage will occur
会造成怎样的脑损伤
if we extract it.
好吧 那怎么办
Okay, what do we do?
降落
Land the plane,
我们要你们给我找四样东西
and I need you to get me four items.
汽车电池
Car battery,
一些商品级尼龙搭扣
some commercial-grade Velcro,
棒棒糖和一只猪
some lollipops and a pig.
猪吗 不是什么东西的缩写吗
Pig, is that, like, an acronym for something?
就是一只猪
Like, a pig.
真正的猪
A pig pig?
对 猪
Yes, a pig.
什么特殊品种吗
Oh, any particular kind?
你能搞到的任何猪都行
Any kind you can get your hands on.
这是谁
Who is this?
怎么回事
What's going on?
这边显示这是艾萨克·肯亚塔
Says he's Isaac Kenyatta.
我不管这东西显示的是什么 这不是艾萨克
I don't care what thing says. That is not Isaac.
可能是弄错了
Must be a mix-up.
这什么意思
What the hell does that even mean?
肯定该有个解释
There must be some kind of explanation.
艾萨克在哪
Where is Isaac?
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表