剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
我想怎么做就怎么做
I can do what I like.
议会禁止你继续你父亲的研究
The council forbade you from continuing your father's work.
混种动物太危险了
Hybrids are too dangerous.
动物仍易受母细胞影响
The animals are still susceptible to the Mother Cell.
变异会再次发生
The mutation will rise again,
更加强大 并且对一切人类能制♥造♥的解药免疫
stronger and immune to any cure humankind can come up with.
紧接着就是动物王国的大规模灭绝
Mass extinction of the entire animal kingdom is sure to follow.
你父亲不会同意的
Well, your father's not gonna approve.
反正他不在
Well, he's not here.
其实
Actually...
他在
he is.
一小时前到的
Arrived an hour ago.
他旁边那是谁
Who's that next to your father?
我哥哥
My brother.
那个没用酗酒的游猎导游哥哥吗
The useless, drunken safari-guide brother?
他怎么会来
What's he doing here?
我不知道
I have no idea.
他被拴着 应该无法挣脱
He's chained, ouldn't be able to get free.
这玩意在你妹妹的计划里有什么作用
How does this thing fit in your sister's plan?
"计划" 她还有计划
"Plan." She has a plan
不是单纯想施加痛苦和恐惧吗
beyond just unleashing pain and terror?
关押他的人在等待一个邓肯先生
The people holding him were waiting for a Mr. Duncan.
我们认为他可能是艾比盖尔的同伙
We think he might be Abigail's partner in this, somehow.
怎么回事
What happened?
看来它挣脱了锁链
So definitely not chained anymore.
我得研究这个奥本狄格思
I need to study this Abendegos.
机上有镇静剂吗
Do you have any tranquilizers on board?
给恐龙的
Like, dinosaur tranquilizers?
有
Oh, yeah.
我去准备镇静剂
I'll go prepare a sedative.
纽约
你怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
你自己的事够多了
You have a lot going on.
克莱曼 你是这世上唯一的孕妇
Clem, you're the only pregnant woman in the entire world.
你脑子里还被手术植入了一个生物驱动
And you have a bio-drive surgically implanted in your brain.
我们都有问题
We all have our issues.
肯定跟你的背景有关
It's got to have something to do to your background.
你的格莱齐尔综合症和鬼影基因
Your Glazier's disease and the ghost gene
或许跟解药血清产生了禁忌症
maybe had a contraindication with the cure serum.
或许是TX毒气的副作用
Maybe, uh, negated the effects of the TX-gas.
好吧 你得别那么
Okay. I need you to stop
像个科学家 你该像个外公
acting like a scientist and start acting like a grandfather.
不要 你永远不许再用那个词
Nope. You don't get to use that word ever again.
你不能否认
You can't deny it.
这是注定的了
This is happening.
是啊
Yeah.
我想搞明白为什么
I'm trying to figure out why.
我们回头再考虑称呼的问题吧
So we can come up with patriarchal nicknames later.
很久之后
Like way later.
前面路还很长
We've got a long road ahead of us.
他们在赶回来接我们
The team is heading back to pick us up.
我们得把这个调成溶液
We need to dissolve this into a solution
然后就可以给奥本狄格思打镇定剂了
and then we should be ready to sedate your friend Abendegos.
太好了
Great.
亚伯 艾萨克的事 你还好吗
Abe, how are you holding up with Isaac and everything?
不太好
Not well.
但我很会分散注意了
But I've gotten good at distracting myself.
让自己忙活起来
Keeping myself busy.
他们带走艾萨克之前
You know, before they took Isaac away,
我在研究一种合成繁殖激素
I was working on a synthetic reproductive hormone,
基于NLRP2蛋白质
based on the NLRP2 protein
以及从动物脑脊液中采集的干细胞
and stem cells harvested from animal cerebrospinal fluid.
动物干细胞
Animal stem cells.
有道理 它们没受TX毒气的影响
That makes sense; they weren't affected by the TX-gas.
没错 但我测试的动物样本
Exactly, but none of the animal samples I tested
都没能得到好结果
yielded any positive results.
但这些混种动物就不一样
But these hybrids are different.
他们有超强的生长性能
They display a hypergrowth property.
我认为它们的干细胞是关键
I believe their stem cells could be the key.
那么克莱曼 和她怀孕的事
So, Clem and her being pregnant,
又跟这一切有什么关系
how does that factor into all of this?
那孩子有一种特别的蛋白质
The child has a unique protein.
我从未见过
Unlike anything I've ever seen.
它比NLRP2蛋白质更有可能
It displays even greater potential than the NLRP2 protein
合成我们所需的繁殖激素
at synthesizing the reproductive hormone that we need.
我要称之为克莱曼蛋白质
I'm going to call it the CLM-protein.
以克莱曼婷命名它
After Clementine.
好 那么克莱曼的宝宝
All right, so Clem's baby,
加上混种动物的干细胞
plus hybrid stem cells,
或许能解决绝育问题
could solve the sterility problem?
至少我是这么想的
That's the idea, at least.
我们需要奥本狄格思的脑脊液来证明这个想法
We just need a cerebrospinal fluid sample from Abendegos to prove it.
能有多难呢
How hard could that be?
我们来吧
Well, here we go.
那是什么
What is that?
安全措施
A security measure.
下载
好了 拿到了
Okay. Got it.
下载完成
看看是谁杀了莉安·杜考夫尼吧
Well, let's see who killed Leanne Ducovny.
你怎么做到的
So, how do you do it?
控制动物
Control the animals.
波特兰的狮子 还有刚刚的诺亚方舟
The lions in Portland, that Noah's Ark back there?
我父亲
My father.
我还是孩子时他对我做了基因实验
He did genetic experiments on me when I was a kid.
我觉得绝育了人类的毒气
And I think the gas that sterilized people
激活了我体内的什么东西
activated something in me.
你很恨他吧
You must hate him.
是啊
Yeah.
也不
And no.
我觉得部分原因是他忍♥不住
Part of me thinks that he couldn't help it.
他和我妹妹
Between him and my sister,
让我开始觉得 奥兹家族的血脉
I'm beginning to think that there's something tainted
有什么问题
in the Oz bloodline.
就好像 我们被诅咒了
Like, we're cursed.
杰克逊 你不会真那么想吧
Jackson, you can't really believe that.
杰克逊
Jackson.
我们在车辆区准备好了
We're ready in the vehicle bay.
我们降落后
When we land,
我觉得你该尽量远离我
I think that you should get as far away from me as possible.
希望你们想到了好计划
Hope you boys cooked up a good plan.
如果我们不赶紧放倒他
If we don't put this guy down ASAP,
紊流就会有全新的意义了
it's gonna give turbulence a whole new meaning.
记住
Remember.
直射心脏
Straight to the heart.
什么
Straight to the what?
你要怎么接近它注射到心脏里
How are you gonna get close enough to stab it in the heart?
我要给它它想要的
I'm gonna give him what he wants.
我
Me.
小心 朋友
Be careful, rafiki.
我不发话 别开枪
Don't shoot unless I say so.
准备好了
Ready.
别开枪
Don't shoot.
-朋友 -杰克逊 -不
- Rafiki. - Jackson. - No.
帮帮忙
Little help here?!
莉安在她办公室
Okay, Leanne's in her office.
看看是谁杀了她吧
Let's find out who killed her.
如果真是你 那我会大失所望
If this turns out to be you, I'm gonna be very disappointed.
结束了 莉安
It's over, Leanne.
罗伯特九泉之下会不安的
Robert would roll over in his grave
如果他知道你变成了什么样
if he knew what you'd become.
我父亲把我塑造成了这样
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表