剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
如果下一针的时间他错过了 疗效就没了
If he misses his next dose, the cure is lost!
我的家人我做主
My family, my call.
不 米奇 团队的事不能这么干
No, Mitch, that's not how this team works.
我就是这么干的 杰克逊
Well, that's how I work, Jackson.
不是只有你一个人的家人性命攸关
You're not the only one that has a personal stake in this!
好吗
All right?
把装置造出来
Make the device!
你最好祈祷克莱曼和孩子都没事
You better hope that Clem and her baby are fine.
好吧 怎么回事
Okay, what was that about?
山姆的真名叫做康纳·奥兹
Sam's real name is Connor Oz.
他是杰克逊的儿子
He's Jackson's son.
圣路易斯
这边 先生
This way, sir.
中♥央♥指挥部认为你找到办法
Central command thinks you've found a way
能关掉这个东西
to take this thing down.
至少我们有想法了
Yeah, well, we got an idea at least.
如果我们能把这东西放到信标上
If we can attach this device to the beacon,
屏障里有我们的一个人
we got a guy back at the barrier
可能能够关掉信标
who might be able to shut this thing down
而不引发爆♥炸♥
without blowing us all to kingdom come.
它可能还会发出镜像脉冲
It may even send a mirror pulse,
会击晕屏障外的混种动物
which would knock the hybrids away from the barrier.
那东西发出的音波
The sonic waves that thing's spitting out
放倒了我六个人
dropped six of my men.
医生说他们的器官
Medic said it was like
都被震裂了
their organs were being shaken apart.
得在这里停下
This is our stop.
好大
It's massive.
之前怎么会没有人注意到呢
How did no one notice this thing before?
许可上面说他们是在建一座先进的无线电塔
Permits say they were building an advanced radio tower to aid
来帮助他们与屏障外沟通
with communication beyond the barrier.
好吧
Well...
起码有一半是对的
that's at least half true.
好吧
All right.
站在这盯着它是没用的
No use in standing around and just staring at this thing.
我和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
泰莎 不行
Tessa, no.
你听到了
You heard him.
你不能接近它
You can't get close to that thing.
我能走多远走多远
Then I'll go as far as I can.
我知道
Look, I know
你不止一次救过我
you saved my ass more times than I can remember.
但这次
But this,
我必须自己去
this I have to do alone.
我爱你
I love you.
加油 亲爱的
Come on, baby.
-杰克逊 -不
- Jackson! - No!
杰克逊
Jackson!
-回去 -不
- Go back. - No!
-回去 -我不要离开你
- Go back! - I won't leave you!
求你了 回去吧
Please... go back!
回去
Go.
你没事吧 你没事吗
You okay? Are you okay?
-我没事 -好
- I'm fine. - Okay.
我没事
I'm fine.
他比别人走得都远
He's made it further than anyone.
比全副武装的防爆人员都远
Including SEALs in full pressurized gear.
他需要再近一点
He just needs to get close enough
去连上那个逆变器
to connect that power inverter.
怎么回事
What's that?
D队 说话
Delta, report.
在H区发现了尖背野狼
We got razors in Section H.
它们闯过了封锁线
They've broken through the line.
我们得撤退
We have to fall back.
少校 别撤退
Major, do not retreat.
我们得保护发电机
We have to hold the generator.
少校
Major!
指挥中心 我们弹♥药♥不够了
Command, we're low on ammo.
还有人手 它们数量太多了
And men. There's too many of them!
如果没了电
If we lose power, it won't matter
杰克逊接近信标也没用了
if Jackson makes it to that beacon.
D队需要增援
Delta Team needs reinforcements.
就剩我们了
We're all that's left.
所有能动的都跟我来
I want every able body to come with me.
我们去保卫发电机
Let's defend that generator!
快点 大家动起来
Move, people, now!
我们会尽力保存电力
We'll keep up the power as long as we can.
杰克逊能做到的
Jackson is going to make it.
上次我让你一个人陷入混种动物攻击时
The last time I left you alone in a hybrid attack,
你一失踪就是十年
I didn't see you for ten years.
这种事不会再发生了
Not happening again.
杰克逊 怎么样了
Jackson, talk to me.
想要
Want to...
和我换地方吗
trade places?
你得快点了
Look, you got to hurry.
我们的发电机正在被攻击
Our generator's under attack.
如果没电了
If we lose power,
就没法发指令关掉信标了
I won't be able to send commands to shut down the beacon.
收到
Copy that!
好 就这样
Okay. Yes.
他们在四号♥发电机那边 需要帮助
They need help at Generator Four.
尖背野狼肯定是
The razorbacks must have
攻破了西南方的通道
breached the southwest access tunnel.
如果我们从侧面攻击
If we flank them,
没准可以阻止它们前进
we might be able stop them from getting any further.
你们去吧
You guys go.
我们去子站那边 来吧威尔逊
We'll head for the sub-station. Come on, Wilson.
威尔逊
Wilson!
不
No!
下腹柔软
Soft underbelly.
就和你一样
Just like you.
过了这里
After this,
只要半个小时就到布伦南堡了
it's just a half hour to Fort Brennan.
你在哪找到的婴儿座椅
Where did you find a baby seat?
在我听说你带着新生儿回来时
When I heard you were inbound with a newborn,
我第一件事就是让后勤组去找
first thing I did was get a logistics team on it.
十几年都没有婴儿出生了
It's no easy thing finding baby gear
所以要找到婴儿用品不容易
when there haven't been babies in a decade.
你一直照顾我
You've always looked out for me.
从我以前跟你和杰米一起住时起
Since back when I was living with you and Jamie.
谢谢你
Thank you.
现在要照顾你们两人了
Now there's two of you to look after.
你给这小家伙起名字了没
You got a name for this little guy yet
还是我们就继续叫他屏障宝宝
or are we just gonna keep calling him Barrier Baby?
他们都这么叫他吗
That's what they're calling him?
是的
Yeah.
在大家叫惯这名字之前
You need to come up with something better
你要想个更好的
before it sticks.
山缪尔
Samuel.
简称山姆
Maybe Sam for short.
我相信山姆醒来时 会很高兴听到的
I'm sure Sam will like hearing that when he wakes up.
如果他能醒来
If he wakes up.
克莱曼 他会的
Clem, he will.
他不会有事的
He's gonna be fine.
你说过山姆会跟在我们后面的
You said Sam would be right behind us.
我没看到救护车
I don't see an ambulance.
洛根 山姆在哪
Logan, where is Sam?
他不在这
He's not here.
-调头 -他伤势严重 不能移♥动♥
- Turn around. - He's not well enough to be moved.
我说...
I said...
坐稳了
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表