剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
嗯
Yeah.
真不会撒谎 迪伦
Terrible liar, Dylan.
我们去找那个混种动物女吧
Let's go find your hybrid lady.
"希望能逆转绝育危机"
困兽 第三季 第二集
我们现在知道TX毒气
We now understand that the TX-gas
改变了下丘脑的神经元
has changed the neurons in the hypothalamus,
抑制了对繁殖至关重要的激素的分泌
prohibiting the production of the hormone essential for reproduction.
恕我直言
With all due respect,
莉安 我们现在在泰坦尼克号♥上
Leanne, we are on the Titanic here
而你在解释我们沉没的机理
and you are explaining the mechanics of how we are sinking.
我理解你的沮丧 卡尔
I understand your frustration, Cal,
但我们取得了进步
but we have made progress.
我们最新的
Our latest
合成激素 FH562
synthetic hormone, FH-562,
让实验对象的促♥性♥腺♥激♥素♥水平提高了28%
was able to increase gonadotropin levels by 28% in our test subjects.
那是什么意思
So, what does that mean?
排卵
Ovulation.
排卵
Ovulation?
很遗憾 卵子仍不可育
Now, unfortunately, the egg wasn't viable,
但即便如此 这也是前所未有的成就
but even so, no one else has been able to achieve this feat.
但我们的目标不仅仅是排卵
But our goal is not just ovulation.
而是能生出孩子
It's to bring a child to term.
要想做到 就需要你们继续支持
The only way to make this happen is with your continued support.
请给我们点时间 莉安
Give us a moment, please, Leanne.
静音
怎么样
How's it going?
人类的命运
Well, the fate of humanity rests
就靠这个自大的混♥蛋♥了 上帝保佑
on this self-important prick, God help us.
你怎么想 卡尔
So, what are you thinking, Cal?
我们支持你 莉安
You have our backing, Leanne.
我们会跟其他董事会成员谈的
We will talk to the other board members.
太棒了 我会通知团队的
Fantastic. I'll let the team know.
排卵
Ovulation?
我们离那个阶段还差的远呢
We're nowhere near that milestone.
重要的是让卡尔这么以为
All that matters is that Cal thinks we are.
那幸好我们有这个
Well, then it's good we have this.
NLRP2蛋白质
The NLRP2 protein.
我以为这个不能用
But I thought this wasn't viable.
我们找到了新的蛋白质结构
We found another protein structure.
配方好使
The formula works.
这就是我们一直等待的
This is what we've been waiting for.
我们可以开始试验了
We can begin trials.
你从哪弄来的
Where did you get this?
我们的一位联络人 约拿·萨顿
One of our contacts, Jonah Sutton,
从他以前在密歇根大学的同事
got it from someone he used to work with
亚伯拉罕·肯亚塔博士那里拿到的
at the University of Michigan, Dr. Abraham Kenyatta.
谁
Who?
你想通那玩意怎么回事了吗
You figure that thing out yet?
差远了呢
Not even close.
不管杰克逊在墙外是碰到了什么
Whatever Jackson encountered beyond the wall,
这是我前所未见的
it's like nothing I've ever seen.
他们需要我们的帮助
They could've used our help, you know.
你担心克莱曼
You're worried about Clem.
如果米奇真的还活着
If Mitch is really out there
而且还有别人在找他
and there's others looking for him...
我知道杰米跟她在一起 但我们...
I know Jamie's with her, but we've had trai...
她们不会有事的
They are going to be fine.
我只会同情所有不幸
I feel sorry for anyone who's unlucky enough
挡在她们和米奇之间的人
to come between them and Mitch.
我知道 就是...
I know, it's just...
我们一起经历了那么多
after all we've been through together,
这样袖手旁观不好受
riding the bench ain't easy.
我们不是在袖手旁观
We're not riding the bench.
我们是在养大儿子
We're raising our son.
什么声音
What was that?
是外面那棵树
It's that tree out front.
我就该砍了它
I really should cut it.
我知道
I know, I know.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
找到坎贝尔立刻通知我
Call me as soon as you have eyes on Campbell.
谢谢
Thank you.
还是没她的踪迹
Still no sign of her?
我会找到她的
I'll find her.
这该会让你开心
Well, this should cheer you up.
我们又做了些测试
We ran some more tests.
我们确认了助燃剂
We were able to identify the accelerant.
是一种超碳 非常厉害
It's a hyper-carbon, extremely powerful.
这是波特兰爆♥炸♥案的初步结果
These are initial results from the Portland bombing.
-是一样的 -对
- It's the same hyper-carbon. - Yeah.
好吧 那么波特兰的案子是谁在负责
Okay, so who's running the case out in Portland?
没人
No one.
那里是混种动物地带
That's hybrid territory.
没有哪家机构会把人
No agency is gonna send personnel
送到墙外那么远的地方
that far past the barrier.
那非执法人员呢
But what about non-law enforcement?
我们需要人去 需要联络人
We need somebody out there; we need a contact.
我们需要了解那一带的人
We need somebody who knows the area.
机构间名录
那里有个援助组
There's an aid group out there.
太平洋撤离军
州和联邦特工
Both state and federal agents...
等等 暂停
Wait, pause that.
回去一张
Go back one.
放大
Punch in on that.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
我是黑尔警探
Hey, this is Detective Hale.
警号♥39374
Badge number 39374.
我需要加急空运
I need priority air transport.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
俄勒冈州
Oregon.
那是她的车
That's her truck.
她走了
She's gone.
看看她有没有留下什么
Well, see if she left anything behind
或许能让我们知道她去哪了
that might tell us where she went.
什么都没了
Nothing.
那是什么
What is that?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你好 杰克逊
Hello, Jackson.
怎么回事
What's going on?
别担心 儿子
Don't worry, son.
怎么没有发现混种动物的警报
Why weren't there any warnings about the hybrids?
快走
Go, go.
我知道这很吓人
I know this is scary,
但待在这里 别出声
but stay here and stay quiet
一切都会没事的
and everything will be fine.
为我勇敢点
Be brave for me?
给妈妈笑一个
Give Mommy a smile.
很好
Good.
还是没信♥号♥♥
Still no signal.
有干扰
Some kind of interference.
那我们只能靠自己了
So, we're on our own.
怎么了
What is that?
亚伯
Abe.
我们得...什么
We have to... What?
是组织样本 它长大了
The tissue sample, it's grown
成了胚胎
into a fetus.
会变成小混种动物吗 怎么会
Into a baby hybrid? But how?
我不知道
I don't know.
但这颗卵 我觉得它在求救
But this egg, I think it's calling for help.
那个尖背野狼是为它而来
The razorbacks have come for it.
我见过这样的远距沟通
I've seen this kind of long-distance communication before
变异狮群就有 但那远没有如此强大
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表