剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
You have something of mine.
那个光盘
The disc.
把它算作小礼物吧
Consider it a gift.
当你的世界崩塌时 你就可以想起我了
So you'll remember me when your world crumbles around you.
你以为你是谁
Who do you think you are?
你害死了96个人
96 people are dead because of you.
你知道吗 到底为什么
You understand that? Why?
我总以为你会比你表现出来的样子聪明些
I always imagined you were smarter than you appeared.
你是谁
Who are you?
你曾经毁了我的世界
You destroyed my world once.
现在轮到我了
Now it's my turn.
我告诉你吧
Yeah, well, let me tell you something, okay?
你根本不知道你惹到了谁
You have no idea who you're up against.
你把蓝色迁移的事告诉我
You give me Blue Diaspora,
我就把你女儿交给你 很简单
I give you your daughter. Easy.
但如果你继续装傻
But if you keep on playing dumb,
-你就会希望你从未醒来 -不要
- you are gonna wish you never woke up. - No!
爸 告诉他吧 爸 求你
Dad, please, tell him! Dad, please!
我和你说了 我不知道那是什么
Look, I-I... I told you. I don't know what that is.
-你是个骗子 -爸 告诉他
- You're a liar! - Dad, tell him!
我没有骗你 我不知道那是什么
I'm not lying, I don't know what that is.
我不知道该怎么帮你
I don't know how to help you.
你要我做什么都行
Look, I will do anything you want,
只是别伤害她
just, d-don't hurt her.
-你爱你女儿吗 -别伤害她
- Do you love your daughter? - Don't hurt her!
你想看到你女儿活命吗
Do you want to see your daughter alive?!
-别伤害她 -救我
- Don't hurt her. - Help me!
-我帮不了你 -三 二
- I can't help you! - Three... Two!
-别伤害她 -一
- Don't, don't, don't! - One.
别
Don't.
-你没事吧 -嗯
- You okay? - Yeah.
应该没事
I'm fine, I think.
-你会怎么开枪吗 -你会吗
- You know how to use that? - Do you?
站住
Stop.
爸
Dad?
-爸 真的是你吗 -你是什么人
- Dad, is that really you? - Who the hell are you?
没事的 我是他女儿 克莱曼婷
It's okay, I'm, I'm his daughter, Clementine.
你不是克莱曼婷 我才是
You are not Clementine. I am.
-什么 -别听她说
- What? - Don't listen to her.
-开枪打她 然后我们离开这 -什么
- Let's shoot her and let's get out of here. - What?
爸 我是来救你的
Dad, I came here to save you.
-别叫我爸 -爸
- Don't call me that. - Dad.
-我们要离开这里 -你也别叫
- We need to get out of here. - You either!
爸 我知道现在很难理解这些事
Dad, I know this is hard to understand right now.
-别说话 -别听她说
- Stop talking. - Don't listen to her.
别说话 你们俩都别说话
Stop talking, both of you, stop talking.
-别这么做 爸 -闭嘴 闭嘴
- Don't do it, Dad. - Shut up. Shut up!
我们不如都喘口气
Why don't we all just take a breath,
把枪放下
and put the guns away.
你先
You first.
看到了
See?
放下枪
No gun.
现在我要把手伸进口袋里
Now I'm gonna reach into my pocket,
-爸 不要 -我可以证明
- Dad. No. No. - I can prove
-我是你女儿 -手拿出来
- I'm your daughter. - Keep your hand out...
别插手
Stay the hell out of this.
不 爸
No, Dad!
人行横道
应付金额79.60美元
我的违规停车罚单
My parking ticket.
爸
Dad.
我不知道你还真敢开枪
I didn't know you had it in you.
你是谁
Who are you?
你要把蓝色迁移的事全都告诉我
You're gonna tell me everything about Blue Diaspora.
我们走
Let's go.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
胡子不错嘛
Nice beard.
她打给了我
She called me.
那贱♥人♥给我打了电♥话♥
That bitch called me.
谁打给你
Who called you?
放炸♥弹♥的人
The bomber.
她说了什么
What did she say?
她知道我的名字
Well, she knew my name.
她奚落了我
She was taunting me.
好像是针对我似的
Like it was personal.
因为就是针对你的
Because it is.
我从你们找到的光盘所留下的DNA上
I I.D.'ed the bomber
确认了放置炸♥弹♥的人的身份
with, uh, with DNA off of that disc that you guys found.
她叫艾比盖尔·威斯布鲁克
Her name is Abigail Westbrook.
这是她的基因档案
This is her genetic profile.
好
Okay.
当我拿到初步结果时
When I got the preliminary results,
我以为你肯定不小心污染了样本
I just assumed you must've somehow contaminated the sample.
所以我让技术部再检测一次 但是结果
So I had my tech run the tests again, but the results,
-完全一样 -你在说什么
- the exact same. - What are you saying?
你和这个艾比盖尔·威斯布鲁克
You and this Abigail Westbrook
都有多个同样的基因标记
share multiple genetic markers.
所以我以为样本受到了污染 但不是
That's why I thought it was contaminated, but it wasn't.
杰克逊 艾比盖尔·威斯布鲁克是你妹妹
Jackson, Abigail Westbrook is your sister.
艾比盖尔·威斯布鲁克
杰克逊·奥兹
兄妹匹配
你真的知道你在做什么吗
You sure you know what you're doing?
子弹直接打穿了
The bullet passed clean through.
所以我会观察 以防感染
So I'll have to watch it for infection,
但是你会没事的
but you're gonna be fine.
如果你想听听不同的意见
Well, if you're looking for a second opinion,
我可以看看
I can take a look.
你感觉如何
How you feeling?
就像对女儿开枪一样糟
Like I shot my daughter.
我现在认出来了
I see it, now.
我之前认不出来 对不起
I couldn't see it before, I'm sorry.
认出什么
What?
你
You.
根据当时的情况
Given the circumstances,
我想我会原谅你的
I think I'll let it slide.
或许戴眼镜会有帮助
Maybe these will help.
我让你们两个独处一下
I'll leave you two alone.
等等 克莱曼
Wait, Clem.
别担心 爸
Don't worry, Dad.
我哪也不会去的
Not going anywhere.
所以
So...
你怎么会有这架飞机
how did you end up with the plane?
我们曾经坐这架飞机拯救了世界
Well, we saved the world on this thing,
我觉得应该把它留给我们自己用
I thought I should keep it in the family.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我记得的最后一件事是
Last thing I remember is, uh,
利齿与尖爪撕裂我的身体
teeth and claws, ripping into me.
不管是谁救了我 他们
Whoever saved my life, they...
他们这么做并非出于善意
They didn't do it out of the kindness of their hearts.
你当时被关在西伯利亚
You were in Siberia.
在世界的尽头
At the edge of the world.
不管是谁把你放进那个水缸
Whoever put you in that tank,
他们都不希望有人找到你
they didn't want anybody to find you.
他们让你远离我
They kept you away from me...
远离这个世界 整整十年之久
...from the world, for ten years.
我一定要找到罪魁祸首
I'm going to find out who did this.
我要查明原因
I'm gonna find out why.
我要让他们付出代价
I'm gonna make them pay.
终于让他睡着了
Finally got him to fall asleep.
他害怕尖背野狼会在他睡觉时袭击他
He's afraid the razorbacks will get him while he's sleeping.
这个世界已经变成了一个危险的地方
The world's become a dangerous place.
我们要保护他避免受到的伤害太多了
So many things we have to protect him from.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表