剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
in mutated lions, but that was nowhere near this powerful.
如果它们想要那玩意 给它们好了
If that thing is what they want, I say let them have it.
我们不能丢下它
We can't leave it here.
这种新混种动物 能从一块组织样本
This new hybrid has grown from a tissue sample
在几小时内长大成为一个发育完整的胚胎
into a fully-developed embryo in a matter of hours.
如果我可以研究它
If I can study it,
分离出促使它生长的激素
somehow isolate the hormones responsible,
这个胚胎或许能为逆转TX毒气的功效铺路
this embryo could pave the way to reversing the effects of the TX-gas.
你真的又要打"我们得拯救世界"那张牌吗
You really playing the "We have to save the world" card again?
这或许能解决人类绝育问题
This could be the key to solving human sterilization.
我们不能丢下它
We cannot leave it behind.
听上去风暴要来了 我们得快点了
Sounds like the storm's moving and we got to work fast.
我引它们去后院
I'll lure them to the backyard.
你带艾萨克上车
You take Isaac to the truck.
我们在通路上碰头
I'll meet you on the access road.
不不 达瑞拉
No, no, Dariela.
这太危险
It's too dangerous.
或许还有别的办法
There may be another way.
你肯定觉得像瑞普·凡·温克尔吧
You must feel like Rip Van Winkle,
醒来时世界已大变
waking up in a different world.
人类绝育了
Humanity sterilized.
西海岸沦陷
The West Coast fallen.
各种怪物在街道上肆虐
Packs of monsters roaming the streets.
但是国际动物防御组织认为你能帮忙
But the IADG, they think that you can help.
他们认为你知道如何阻止混种动物
They think you know how to stop the hybrids.
你还记得自己
Do you remember anything
为什么会在那个水箱里吗
about how you ended up in that tank?
谁把你关进去的 或者为什么
Who put you there or why?
没事的
It's okay.
也许得花上点时间
Just might take some time.
79, 60.
79, 60?
再次看到你
Seeing your face again,
我却只能记起79 60
the only thing that I can remember is 79, 60.
你不记得了
You don't remember.
是你出生那天我收到的罚单
The parking ticket I got the day you were born.
79.60元
$79.60.
罚得也值了
Money well spent.
差点错过你出生的那一刻
Almost missed your birth.
我错过了你大半的童年
And I missed half your childhood.
和过去的十年
And the past ten years.
我发誓 我...
I swear, I am...
我以后再也不会错过一秒钟和你一起的时间
I'm not missing another second, ever.
你开始记起来了 太好了
It's good that you're remembering.
他们也需要你记起点东西
They need you to remember something, too.
他们想知道什么
What do they want to know?
他们想知道某种项目的答案
They're looking for answers about some kind of program.
蓝色迁移
Blue Diaspora.
我不知道那是什么意思
I don't know what it means,
但不管这是什么 都很重要
but whatever it is, it's really important.
所以他们才会找你
It's the reason they came for you.
我们已经尽我们所能地找她了 迪伦
We did everything we could to find her, Dylan.
现在还没抓到她
Okay, I don't even know
我都不知道我们该怎么安心睡觉
how we're supposed to sleep with her still out there.
我们生活在混种地带
Well, we live in hybrid country,
远离安全的屏障
beyond the barrier.
我们已经见识过不少非常可怕的事
We've seen our fair share of god-awful, horrible things.
我们帮助了几百个家庭
We've helped hundreds of families
将他们送到安全的地方 所以我晚上能安心睡觉
find their way to safety, so I sleep fine at night,
特别是还有你在我身边
especially knowing you're in bed beside me.
洛根
Logan.
这地方还真不错啊 迪伦
It's a nice place you got here... Dylan.
你好吗 摩根博士
How we doing, Dr. Morgan?
他的核心温度在上升
His core temperature is coming up.
很好
That's great.
心率稳定
Heart rate stabilized.
血流状况有所改善
Blood flow is improving.
你的记忆呢
Well, how about your memory?
有回想起什么吗
Anything coming back?
有
Yeah.
我什么都记起来了
I remember everything.
只是在等你们把我安排住到条件更好的房♥间
Just waiting for you to upgrade me to a better room.
你的幽默感又回来了
Well, you got your sense of humor back.
这是个好迹象
That's a good sign.
那么告诉我
So then, tell me,
你对蓝色迁移记起来些什么
what do you remember about Blue Diaspora?
抱歉 我不知道那是什么
I'm sorry, I don't know what that is.
我理解
I understand.
但我的团队不是这样认为的
But my team tells me otherwise.
你脑中的信息
What's inside your head,
能帮我们拯救很多人
it could help save a lot of people.
怎么救
How?
这是机密
I'm afraid that's classified.
但你恢复自我后
But you get back to your old self,
我们会给你动物防御组织的权限 你能帮助我们
we get you IADG clearance, you can help us.
帮助国际动物防御组织
Help the IADG?
我还记得
Last I checked,
之前你们是打算消灭地球上的所有动物
you were trying to murder every animal on the planet,
所以...不用了 谢谢
so, um... no, thanks.
我知道你和我们组织 和戴维斯将军
I know your history with our organization,
之间的过节 但那是十年前的事了
with General Davies, but that was ten years ago.
我向你保证 我们现在的首要要务是保护人类
I assure you, our priority now is protecting people
免收混种动物威胁
from the hybrid threat.
所以我们才会在这里
And that's why we're here.
但我们需要你的帮助
But we need your help.
我们需要你记起来
We need you to remember.
我不知道该和你说什么
I don't know what to tell you.
我努力过了
I've tried.
什么都想不起来
There's nothing.
没关系
That's all right.
你的脑伽马频率示数好像
Well, it looks like your gamma frequencies
仍然很低
are still lagging behind.
我有一些能帮助你恢复的药物
I got some meds that should be able to help with that.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
不管他给你什么 都别吃
Whatever he gives you, don't take it.
克莱曼 你还有什么没告诉我的
Clem, what are you not telling me?
我们得离开这里
We need to get out of here.
他们不是好人 他们不是国际动物防御组织
These are not good people, and they're not with the IADG.
他们是谁
Who are they?
他们是牧羊人
They're Shepherds.
你是谁
Who are you?
克莱曼婷
Clementine.
你不应该到这里来
You shouldn't be down here.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing down here?
我在这里干什么
What am I doing down here?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing down here?
-克莱曼 别激动 -别激动
- Clem, take it easy. - Take it easy?
你把一个人关在你的飞机上
You have a man in a cage on your plane.
他做了那种事情
He doesn't deserve to be called a man,
根本不配为人
not after what he did.
你这样说有点小题大做了吧
A little dramatic, don't you think?
闭嘴 他叫格雷格·门萨
Shut up. His name is Greg Mansdale.
他是个牧羊人
He's a Shepherd.
过去的三个月 他一直在给我提供信息
For the last three months, he's been giving me information,
帮我对付其他牧羊人
information I use against the other Shepherds.
他是在地球上释放毒气
He's one of the people who poisoned the planet;
绝育人类的人之一
sterilized humanity.
他是将米奇从我们身边夺走的人之一
He's one of the people who took Mitch from us.
你知道我父亲的什么信息吗
Do you know anything about my father?
你是米奇·摩根的女儿
You're Mitch Morgan's girl.
你都长这么大了
Well, look at you all grown up.
我说了闭嘴
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表