剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
科罗拉多州 博尔德外
我见过照片 但是
You know, I've seen the pictures, but...
国际动物防御组织指挥中心 屏障
但进入屏障里 还是非同寻常
being here, inside the barrier, it's something else.
他们还说不可能实现呢
They said it couldn't be done.
一堵高墙把混种动物拦在外面
A wall to contain the hybrids
而且绵延整个北美
that extends the length of North America.
欢迎来到屏障指挥中心
Welcome to Barrier Command.
这是我们纳税人的钱啊
It's our tax dollars at work.
我们是世界抵御混种动物威胁的最后防线
We're the world's final defense against the hybrid threat,
追踪着全球一切的混种动物活动
keeping track of any and all hybrid activity across the globe.
警探
Detective.
李下士
Corporal Lee.
我看坎贝尔小姐书里写的
You're not what I pictured from how you're described
想象你可不是这样
in Ms. Campbell's novel.
我也很高兴认识你
It's good to meet you, too.
你俩都要负责我们的首要任务
You both will be working on our top priority.
德国 黑森林
The Black Forest, Germany.
四名登山客死于大出血
Where four hikers died from massive hemorrhaging.
肺部发现痕量混种动物DNA
Trace hybrid DNA found in their lungs.
不知道怎么回事 为什么
No idea how, no idea why.
警探 这就是你要解决的谜题
And that, Detective, is precisely the mystery you will be solving.
国际动物防御组织
这里面有你需要的一切
You'll find everything you need inside.
欢迎加入
Welcome aboard.
大西洋上空某处
刚刚好爽
This was good.
这个从来不是问题所在
This was never the problem.
但我们又拥有彼此了
But we have each other again.
你觉得一切都回归正常了吗
So you think everything's back to normal?
艾萨克回来了
Isaac is back.
雷登也不成问题了
Reiden is behind us.
我们可以重新成为一家人了
And we can begin to be a family again.
你觉得那会是什么样
What does that look like to you?
在飞机上养大艾萨克吗 在酒吧教他读书
Raising Isaac on the plane? Homeschooling him in the bar?
等杰克逊带回山姆·帕克
Once Jackson gets back with Sam Parker,
我们就离解决不育又进了一步
we'll be one step closer to solving sterility.
等我们解决了
And once we do...
我们就回家
we'll go home.
我保证
I promise.
一个新的挑战者进入赛场
A new challenger enters the ring!
肯亚塔对肯亚塔
Kenyatta vs. Kenyatta.
求饶吧
Say "Mercy"" Say "Mercy""
你得认输
You have to relent.
认输吧
You have to. Yeah!
压你喽
Body slam! Yeah!
我告诉你 我觉得这个点子不好
I got to tell you, I do not think this is a great idea.
你上次试的是什么办法
What method did you last attempt?
-神经旁路 -用什么
- Neuro bypass. - Via?
猪
Swine.
你是个不错的科学家嘛
You're not a half-bad scientist.
谢了 老爸
Well, thanks, Dad.
我死而复生
Only took me dying and coming back to life
你才终于对我有点认可了
for you to give me a little acknowledgement.
随你怎么说 但我熟悉我的小玩意
Well... you say what you will, but I know my gadgets.
-这是根召唤棍 -别
- And this is the summoning rod. - Please, no.
把它放进水体里 它能发出电子脉冲
Stick this in a body of water, it emits electrical pulses.
是设计来召唤水下怪兽的
It's designed to summon underwater beasts.
-你是在考虑电磁脉冲 -对
- So, you're thinking EMP. - Yeah.
或许真的会好使
Which could actually work.
是啊
Yep.
-那玩意里面有晶体振荡器 -当然
- You got a crystal oscillator in that thing? - Yeah, of course.
给这玩意充足够的电
Fill this thing with enough juice,
你肯定毫不费力地烧坏那个生物驱动
you'll be able to fry that bio-drive, no problemo.
我可以把它
I can just hard-wire it
接入飞机的电力系统
straight into the plane's electrical system.
嗯 这就对了
Yeah, now we're talking.
危险 高电压
-我问个问题 -嗯
- I got a question. - Yeah?
你以前这么做过吧
You've done this before, right?
在活人身上 没有
On a living human... no.
故障 导航失效
什么
What?
妈妈
Mom?
没事的
It's okay.
我去找杰米
I'll find Jamie.
我会三次用脉冲冲击你
I'm gonna hit you with a pulse three times.
我们遭遇了紊流 现在干这个安全吗
Is this gonna be safe to do with all this turbulence?
没有紊流也不怎么安全
Barely safe without turbulence.
第一击会很疼的
First pulse is gonna hurt something fierce.
第二次可能会出现意外的副作用
Second one could have some unintended side effects.
什么样的副作用
What kind of side effects?
-很小的 -能再说详细点吗
- Very minor. - Care to be more specific?
没关系 因为第三下会清空一切
Doesn't matter because the third pulse is gonna clear it all up
烧毁生物驱动
and fry the bio-drive.
-准备好了吗 -不会更好了
- Ready? - As one could be.
一下
That's one.
第二下
Two.
-怎么了 -马克斯 我看不到了
-Yeah? - M-M-Max, I can't, I... I can't see anything.
我说了 会有些小副作用
Well, like I said, some minor side effects.
你怎么不说是瞎
You could've mentioned blindness.
不严重的
Minor blindness.
第三下就都会好了
This all goes away with pulse three.
不妙
That's not good.
怎么了
What? Hey, g...
第三下 第三下呢
Pulse three. Where's pulse three?
小障碍
Minor speed bump.
马克斯
Max?
我感觉不对劲
Something doesn't feel right.
米奇
Mitch?
怎么回事
What's going on?
主电池组出了问题
Something's wrong with the main battery unit.
各种故障 导航失效
Random malfunctions, navigational errors
还有断电
and... and the power is going out.
飞机在节约电池
The plane's trying to conserve its battery.
进入了安全模式
It's going into safe mode.
安全模式
Safe mode?
就是在兜圈子 直到我们解决问题
It basically just files in a circle until we fix the problem.
故障 主电池
问题在这里
And there's the problem.
好吧 可能只是接线故障
Okay. It's probably just some faulty wiring,
但 帮帮忙 好吗
but give me a hand, will you?
嗯
Yeah.
米奇·摩根生物驱动 处理中
这是意外的发展
That's an unexpected development.
米奇·摩根生物驱动 处理中
这听上去会很奇怪
This is gonna sound weird,
但你知道我昨晚做了什么吗
but do you know what I was doing last night?
你不记得了
You can't remember?
我好像跟米奇在一起 但记不清了
I think I was with Mitch, but it's hazy.
好奇怪
That's weird.
老实说 我昨晚没见着你
Honestly, I didn't see you last night.
我在进行家庭团聚呢
I was having a family reunion.
怎么回事
What the hell?
好吧 我们继续走
Okay, let's keep moving.
你怎么控制动物的 杰克逊
How do you control the animals, Jackson?
告诉我 否则我杀了你的朋友
Tell me how or I'll kill your friends.
眼熟吗
Look familiar?
电力故障
我在机上时
When I was on board,
我觉得它还缺点什么
I thought it needed a little je ne sais quoi.
你做了什么
What did you do?
告诉我你是怎么控制动物的
Tell me how you control the animals
否则我会让你们机毁人亡
or I will bring your plane and everyone on it crashing down.
电力故障
主电池组在这里
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表