剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
十年前 动物发生了变异
Ten years ago, the animal population mutated,
并威胁到了地球上的人类
endangering human life on the planet.
我们一群人治愈了动物
Our team managed to cure the animals,
但付出了惨痛的代价
but at a terrible cost.
为了让这个星球重新被动物们所统治
In an attempt to return the planet to the animals,
一个叫做牧羊人的秘密组织
a secretive group called the Shepherds
释放了一种使全人类绝育的毒气
released a gas that sterilized all of humanity.
全球人口崩塌 全球危机引发暴♥乱♥
人类绝育 全球气氛紧张
然后 实验室制♥造♥的混种动物
And then lab-made creatures called hybrids
威胁着西海岸
devastated the West Coast.
为保护北美其余地带
So a massive barrier was constructed
人们修建了巨大的屏障
to protect the rest of North America.
然而出现了很多新的物种
But new breeds have started to appear,
所以我们重新召集了我们的团队
so we reassembled our team.
我们多线开战
We battle on many fronts,
一部分人在寻找不育的解决办法
searching for a cure to sterility,
另一些人则在混种动物区
while racing to stop the hybrids
还要阻止一名想毁灭人类的
and the rogue Shepherd who created them
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
to end the human race.
人类生存之战才刚刚开始
The fight for mankind's survival has just begun.
《困兽》前情提要
Previously on Zoo...
四名登山客死于大出血
Four hikers died from massive hemorrhaging,
肺部发现痕量混种动物DNA
trace hybrid DNA found in their lungs.
确定混种动物孢子是真正的死因后
After we determined that the hybrid spores were the cause of death...
我们以此追踪到了孢子的发源地
We traced the spores to their point of origin,
德国 黑森林
The Black Forest, Germany.
我们认为这是一个混种动物巢穴
We believe that this is a hybrid nest.
你命令那头老虎进攻时
When you commanded that tiger to attack,
就把你控制动物的
you handed me your secret:
秘密告诉我了
the way you control the animals,
我需要用来激活信标的最后一环打通了
the last piece I need to activate the beacons
以后就是混种动物的天下了
and the hybrids' rise.
-米奇 -别叫我米奇了
- Mitch! - Stop calling me that.
米奇 我们需要马上重启飞机
Mitch, we need to reboot the plane now.
我叫邓肯
My name is Duncan.
准备迫降
Prepare for emergency landing.
如果不按下开关 我们都会死的
If I don't throw that switch, we are all gonna die.
我就是想这样
That's the idea.
米奇 放开我
Damn it, Mitch, let me go!
米奇不在了
Mitch isn't here anymore.
北海上空
50秒后到达最低恢复海拔
Minimum recovery altitude in 50 seconds.
40秒后到达最低恢复海拔
Minimum recovery altitude in 40 seconds.
30秒后到达最低恢复海拔
Minimum recovery altitude in 30 seconds.
20, 19, 18,
17, 16,
15, 14, 13,
12, 11,
ten, nine, eight...
杰米
Jamie.
杰米
Jamie.
杰米 杰米
Jamie. Jamie.
杰米 你醒了
Jamie, oh, oh, there you are.
慢点 慢点
slow down, slow down.
慢点 你被撞晕了
Slow down. You got knocked out.
你晕过去半小时了
You were out a half an hour.
米奇 他...
Mitch, he...
他是
he was...
他简直变成了另一个人
i-it was like he was somebody else.
是啊
Yeah.
我打伤了他 我打伤了他
I hurt him. I hurt him.
-我是想去拉开关 -你及时拉下了
- I... I was trying to get to the switch. - You got there in time.
你救了我们
You saved us.
你救了我们所有人
You saved all of us.
米奇也没事吗
Mitch, too?
米奇或邓肯
Mitch or Duncan...
不管那是谁
or whoever that was,
不在飞机上
is not on the plane.
对不起
I'm sorry.
米奇不见了
Mitch is gone.
水缸保护了克莱曼
The tank kept Clem safe.
奇迹般的
Somehow...
脊髓液也没事
the spinal fluid survived.
我们依然可以制♥造♥解药
We can still make the cure.
你要走了
You're leaving?
我们要走了
We are.
你 我 艾萨克
You, me, Isaac.
我给你收拾了包
I packed your bag.
怎么突然闹这出
Where is this coming from?
你还用问吗
Do you even have to ask?
看看你周围
Look around you.
看看我们让我们的儿子经历了什么
Look at what we put our son through.
那些人闯进来 带走了我们的儿子
When those men came and took our son,
我们看着他们把艾萨克关在笼子里开车带走
we had to watch them drive away with Isaac in a cage,
就像对待动物一样
like some animal.
那是我人生最可怕的时刻
That was the worst moment of my life...
-直到今天 -达瑞拉
- until today. - Dariela.
今天 我以为我要看着我儿子死亡
Today, I thought I was gonna watch my son die
因为我的决定 因为我做的事
because of my decision, because of something I did.
这里不安全
It isn't safe here.
我们不能让艾萨克参与到这些事中来
Isaac, we cannot make him part of this.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
解药怎么办
What about the cure?
我们很接近了
We're so close,
-而且 -让他们去琢磨吧
- and it... - Let them figure it out.
求你了 亚伯
Please, Abe.
我不能
I can't.
爸爸
Dad?
过来
Come here.
你和妈妈要先回家
You and Mommy are going to go home first,
然后等我可以的时候 我会去找你们
then I'm going to join you when I can.
但是
But...
我要你向我保证 你会乖乖的
I want you to make me a promise, that you'll be a good boy
照顾好妈妈
and look after your mother.
我保证 爸爸
I promise, Daddy.
乖孩子
Good boy.
保重 亚伯
Be careful, Abe.
等你拯救完了世界 我们还需要你回来
We need you back once you're done saving the world.
走吧
Come on.
我们走
Let's go.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
是我
It's me.
邓肯 你怎么从坠机中活下来的
Duncan, how did you survive the crash?
没有发生坠机
There was-- there was no crash-- no crash.
我跳伞了
I parachuted out-out.
艾比盖尔
Abigail.
有点不对劲
There's something wrong-- something wrong
我的脑袋 有点...
with my... my head-head. Something's...
警告 生物驱动故障
是生物驱动
It's the bio-drive.
你能重置它吗
Can you reset it?
远程重置
Reset it remotely-remotely?
不 你得马上回家
No, you need to come home now.
困兽 第三季 第九集
布拉格
我不知道他去哪了
I don't know where he's going,
但我定位到了他的手♥机♥ 之后信♥号♥♥就断了
but I got a hit on his cell phone right before it went dead.
好 那我需要4号♥卫星覆盖
Okay, then I need Sat-4 covering
斯班陶森林以西
west of the Spandauer Forest
巴黎 柏林
9号♥卫星覆盖南部到勃兰登堡以北
and Sat-9 watching everything south till Brandenburg.
都允许面部识别
Both running facial recognition.
一半时间 我会付双倍价钱
Well, half that and I'll double the pay.
厉害
That's impressive.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表