剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
We need to wait until we get the all-clear from Dariela.
她这就派队来处理孢子
She's sending a team in now to deal with the spores.
在此之前 只有你我
Until then, it's just you and me.
楼上的人急救都帮不了了
Everyone upstairs is way past first aid.
这个水缸救过我爸爸 救过我们的宝宝
This tank healed my father once and our baby.
我们不可能把他们都挤进去
There's no way we're squeezing them all into this tank.
我知道 所以我们得把水缸给他们送过去
I know. That's why we've got to bring the tank to them.
把这些罐子搬上来
Get these canisters up here.
这是什么
What are they?
浓缩水缸精华液
Concentrated tank serum.
配一个对半的溶液
Mix a 50/50 solution.
能引发生化反应
It'll cause a biochemical reaction
加速治愈
that'll speed up the healing process.
你怎么会知道这些
How do you know all this?
我进入水缸前
Before I went into the tank,
杰克逊和我好好分♥析♥了它的原理
Jackson and I took it apart to see how it worked.
精华液高充氧后
Once the serum is hyperoxygenated,
就能修复细胞
it'll cause cell repair,
但首先 他们得呼吸进去
but first they need to breathe it in.
我们得把这里充入溶液
We need to fill these with the solution.
要让他们呼入肺里
It needs to make it all the way to their lungs.
这要进入他们的肺部
This has to go into their lungs?
他们会溺水的
They'll drown.
就是这么计划的
That's the idea.
这不能让他们完全痊愈
This won't heal them completely,
但应该足以让他们站起来了
but it should get them back on their feet.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
摁住他
Just hold him down.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be okay.
我们要坚持多久
How long do we have to do this?
三 二 一
Three... two... one.
怎么回事
What happened?
放松 放松
Easy, easy.
我用了水缸的精华液加速你们愈合
I used tank concentrate to speed up your healing.
你们不会有事的
You're gonna be okay.
慢慢来
Just take it slow.
你...
You...
艾比盖尔呢
Where's Abigail?
是你帮她的吗
You help her with this?
怎么可能 你把我关进了笼子里
How? You left me locked in a cage.
他跟艾比盖尔是一伙儿的 克莱曼
He's working with Abigail, Clem.
她给他洗♥脑♥了
She's brainwashed him.
不是的
It's not true.
克莱曼
Clem.
你从水缸出来了
You're out of the tank.
你这是要生了吗
Are you full-term?
我昏过去了多久
How long was I out?
他给了她点什么东西加速了怀孕进程
He gave her something to speed up her pregnancy.
你加速了她的怀孕 怎么做到的
You sped up her pregnancy? H-How?
是啊 用混种动物发育因子
Yes, with the hybrid growth factors.
你把混种动物的黏液输入了我女儿身体里
You put hybrid goo in my daughter?
难道不该来跟我商量一下吗
Was that not worth a little chat?
而且
And...
你是谁 这人是谁啊
who are you? Who's-who's this guy?
他是孩子的父亲
He's the baby's father.
你怎么会不记得那个 米奇
How could you not remember that, Mitch?
因为米奇没见过山姆
'Cause Mitch never met Sam.
那时是邓肯
He was Duncan.
你在设施时关掉了生物驱动啊
You turned off the bio-drive back at the compound.
他一直是邓肯
He was Duncan
直到艾比盖尔袭击我们之前
until right before Abigail attacked us.
那么你有机会把我变回来
So, you had a chance to switch me back
却没有
and you didn't?
所以艾比盖尔才死而复生吗
Is that why Abigail was resurrected?
邓肯先生对她做了什么吗
Did Mr. Duncan do something to her?
你为什么要那么做
Why would you do that?
为了杀艾比盖尔
To kill Abigail.
你不打算那么做 你也是
You weren't gonna do it. You weren't gonna do it.
所以我让邓肯去做了 他也做了
So I asked Duncan to do it and he did.
至少我以为他做了
Or... or I thought that he did.
好吧 我听够了
Okay. I've heard enough.
克莱曼 走
Clem, come on, let's go.
我们去给你找个真医生
We got to get you to a real doctor.
你
You...
我都不想看你
can't even look at you.
我们不能走 我们被隔离了
We can't leave. We're in quarantine,
周围都是混种动物孢子
surrounded by hybrid spores.
我关掉了电源 密封了飞机
I turned the power off and pressurized the plane,
但我们得等到达瑞拉派队来处理完
but we have to wait until Dariela sends a team to deal with them.
等等
W-W-Wait a second.
你密封了飞机
You-you pressurized th-the plane,
然后关了电吗
and turned the power off?
达瑞拉的队伍什么时候能到
How long till Dariela's team gets here?
五小时作用
Five hours or so.
他们要派飞机从美国过来
They're sending a plane from the States.
怎么了 还有什么问题
What, "Oh"? What else is wrong?
要是没有电源
If we don't have power,
飞机是不可能保持密封到那时的
the plane will never stay pressurized that long.
空气会从外通排气阀进来
Air will enter through the overboard exhaust valve.
我们有多久
How long do we have?
两小时
Two hours.
最多三小时
Three, tops.
那么我们少俩小时
So we're two hours short.
这可太好了
Well, that's just perfect.
宝宝的位置似乎没问题
The baby seems to be in the correct position.
但你只扩张了两厘米
But you're only two centimeters dilated.
你要去哪 别
Where-where do you think you're going? Oh, no...
我还没来得及读那些育儿书呢
I haven't had a chance to read any of those baby books.
但我看过了《纽约真实医疗》的每一集
But I have seen every episode of Real Med New York,
所以我知道两厘米
so I know that two centimeters
意味着我还有两次广♥告♥的时间
means I've got at least two commercial breaks
才会开始分娩
till I'm having this baby.
我们不要以真人秀来计划你的分娩
We are not basing your birth plan on a reality TV show.
等等 她可能说得对
Wait a minute, she's probably right.
我们还有更大的问题
We have bigger problems.
就是有孢子想渗入飞机
Namely, the spores trying to slink their way onto this plane.
我得阻止它们 你得止住流血
I've got to to stop them, and you've got to stop bleeding.
我帮克莱曼
I'll help Clem.
我觉得你已经很帮忙了
Oh, I think you've been quite enough help already.
她说得对
Yeah, she's right.
该有人处理一下伤口
Somebody should take a look at that.
我去看看杰克逊带来的混种动物样本
I'll go check on the hybrid samples that Jackson brou...
亚伯拉罕
Abraham.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
好吧
Okay.
放松
Easy, easy.
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem here.
怎么了
What is it?
看来是气胸
Looks like a sucking chest wound.
还剩那个水缸精华吗
We don't have any more of that tank juice left, do we?
都用了
No, we used it all.
那我们用老法子来
We'll do this the old-fashioned way.
我们去想办法阻止孢子
We'll find a way to hold the spores off.
好了 慢慢来
Okay. Okay. Easy does it.
来吧
Okay, go ahead.
我们需要想办法加固外通排气阀
We need something to reinforce the overboard exhaust valve.
半过滤空气 半阻挡
Part air filter, part shield.
空调系统里或许有...
The HVAC system might have something that can...
克莱曼 停下
Clem, stop.
慢点
Slow down.
你听到马克斯的话了
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表