剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
My father made me what I am.
你别想逃脱罪责
You're never gonna get away with this.
我已经逃脱了
I already have.
我们有梅尔瓦塔克斯B了
We have the Melvatox-B.
我们不需要你了
We don't need you anymore.
艾比盖尔
Abigail.
他们有联♥系♥ 我怎么没发现
They were connected? How did I miss that?
艾比盖尔在录像里说的是"我们"
You notice how Abigail said "we" in the recording?
"我们有梅尔瓦塔克斯B了"
"We have the Melvatox-B."
是啊
Yeah.
她肯定有同伙
She must be working with a partner.
我们得找到艾比盖尔
We need to find Abigail.
或是她的同伙
Or her partner.
如果我们谁没有被警方拘留就更简单了
Well, it would be easier if one of us weren't in police custody.
我会跟警监说 告诉他有新嫌疑人了
I'll talk to the captain, tell him we have a new suspect.
艾比盖尔·威斯布鲁克
Abigail Westbrook.
水缸的功效也有限
There's only so much the tank can do.
更多得看她的
A lot is up to her.
她不会有事的
She'll survive.
她的工作还未完成
Her work isn't finished yet.
小天使
Hi, angel.
爸爸 你回来了
Dad, you're back.
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
意外而已
It's just an accident.
戴维斯将军和TX毒气那边我都办妥了
So, I finished with General Davies and the TX-gas.
我们可以发射了
We're ready to launch.
太好了
That's great.
我见到你把杰克逊和他的团队带来了
I saw that you brought Jackson and the rest of his team here.
为什么
Why?
那不是计划里的
Wasn't part of the plan.
我知道
I know.
杰克逊的事是这样的
Here's the thing about Jackson.
他是个废物 浪费了奥兹家族的名声
He's a useless piece of flesh who's squandering the Oz name?
抱歉 是"有辱奥兹家族的名字"吗
Or, sorry, is it "dishonors the Oz name"?
杰克逊去年里成长了不少
Jackson's grown up a lot in the last year.
好吧
Okay, so...
那你突然信任他了吗
what, you suddenly trust him?
你要把计划告诉他吗
Are you gonna tell him the plan?
所以才带他回家来吗
Is that why you brought him home?
我带他来 是因为他病了
I brought him home because he's sick.
很重
Very sick.
但摩根博士找到了办法治好动物和杰克逊
But Dr. Morgan has found a way to cure Jackson and the animals.
那么米奇·摩根跟我们想的一样天才
So Mitch Morgan is as brilliant as we believed.
是啊 还不止
Yeah, and then some.
他或许能与你匹敌
He might even be a match for you.
你觉得他能解决蓝色迁移吗
Do you think he could crack Blue Diaspora?
你为什么要问起蓝色迁移
Why are you asking about Blue Diaspora?
你被告知不能做这个了
You were told not to do this.
混种动物的问题是不可控制
Problem with the hybrids is they were uncontrollable.
就像野生动物
Like feral animals.
但我解决了
But I fixed it.
你用了人类DNA
You used human DNA.
你的DNA吗 艾比盖尔
Your DNA? Abigail.
我以为你会高兴
I thought you'd be happy.
这是你的项目
This was your project.
我为你调整好了
And I fixed it for you.
我们投入了一切去构建TX毒气
We invested everything in formulating the TX-gas
和逆转动物变异
and reversing the animal mutation.
但那只是一时的办法
But that is only a temporary solve.
这是真正的办法
This is the real solve.
我要叫它奥本狄格思
I'm calling him Abendegos.
真了不起
Really is something.
我得去找杰克逊了
I have to get back to Jackson.
我们稍后再好好谈
We'll talk about this more later.
需要我帮忙吗
Do you want my help?
他毕竟是我哥哥
He's my brother, after all.
或许我终究该跟他见面了
Maybe I should finally meet him.
不 摩根博士足以帮我了
No, I have all the help I need with Dr. Morgan.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
我保证
I promise.
艾比盖尔·威斯布鲁克
Abigail Westbrook,
美国第一通缉犯仍然在逃
the most wanted woman in the United States, remains at large.
搜寻艾比盖尔·威斯布鲁克
当局警告称...
The authorities warn, do...
我刚跟杰克逊通了话
I just spoke to Jackson,
跟他说了他妹妹最新犯下的杀人案
told him about his baby sister's latest homicide
以及梅尔瓦塔克斯B
and the Melvatox-B.
杰克逊有条关于可能是艾比盖尔同伙的线索
Jackson has a lead on someone who might be Abigail's partner,
一个叫邓肯先生的人
somebody named Mr. Duncan.
查尔斯·邓肯吗
Charles Duncan?
可能吧
Maybe.
那是谁
Who's that?
是个幽灵
He's a ghost.
他是牧羊人猎人的头号♥公敌
He's public enemy number one for the Shepherd hunters.
有传言说他是个炸♥弹♥客或科学家
There are rumors that he's a bomb maker or a scientist,
但没人知道他在哪或长什么样
but nobody knows where he is or even what he looks like.
你觉得这个邓肯先生
So, do you think this Mr. Duncan
会不会是阿比盖尔口中的"我们"
could be the "We" Abigail was referring to?
就是帮忙研制梅尔瓦塔克斯B的人
The one who helped with the Melvatox-B?
只有一个办法能弄明白
There's one way to find out.
查尔斯·邓肯
找到了 查尔斯·邓肯
Yahtzee. Charles Duncan.
雷登买♥♥下梅尔瓦塔克斯时
He supervised the transfer of assets
他负责监管资产转移
when Reiden bought Melvatox.
买♥♥下了五万剂梅尔瓦塔克斯B
Took possession of 50,000 units of Melvatox-B.
五万
50,000?
那肯定没法直接拿着走
You're not gonna carry that out the front door.
有地址吗
Is there an address there?
138东大道44号♥
44 East 138th.
纽约138东大道44号♥
装载区直通停车场
Loading dock that exits onto Park.
巷尾就有监控摄像
Traffic cam at the end of the alley.
转移资产表
The transfer of assets form
署的日期是11月7日 下午3点14分
is dated November 7, 3:14 P.M.
查到了
I have something.
太暗了
It's too dark.
看不清他的脸
I can't see his face.
我有个软件能增加清晰度
I have a program that will clear it.
-要花多久 -不好说
- Well, how long will it take? - It's hard to say,
但如果他就是你说的鬼魂
but if he's the ghost that you describe,
那值得一等
it'll be worth the wait.
好了 邓肯先生
All right, Mr. Duncan,
一切痛苦都因你而起
you've been the center of all this suffering.
来看看你的真面目吧
Let's see who you really are.
杰米和洛根查出杀死莉安的人了
Jamie and Logan found out who killed Leanne.
是艾比盖尔
It was Abigail.
什么
What?
你妹妹和雷登的总裁有什么关系
How is your sister connected to the CEO of Reiden?
现在看来她好像和所有事都有关系
It's starting to seem like she's connected to everything.
快过来 是孩子们
Come quick. It's the kids.
他们要强攻关押孩子们的地方
They're raiding the kids' facilities.
雷登没有回应
No one was responding from Reiden,
所以他们准备强行进入
so they're going in by force.
尽管政♥府♥一开始配合雷登开展工作
Despite the government's initial cooperation with Reiden,
然而由于雷登
the lack of transparency
信息不透明 以及最近其总裁之死
from the Reiden officials and the recent death of its CEO
所以政♥府♥决定强行进入
have led to today's forced entry
警♥察♥强攻雷登设施
雷顿关押孩子们的设施内
of the Reiden Children's Holding Facility.
查理 你去三号♥门
Charlie, you take 3.
安全
Clear.
我们走
Let's go.
里面没有孩子
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表