剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
Isaac, baby? We're here.
什么 天呐
What? Oh, my God.
-肯亚塔先生和太太 -艾萨克
- Mr. And Mrs. Kenyatta, - Isaac.
-雷登感谢你们 -艾萨克 你没事吧
- Reiden thanks you - Isaac, are you okay?
在此艰难时刻的耐心
for your patience during this trying time.
艾萨克和其他孩子对于我们解决
Isaac and the other children have been integral
TX不育问题至关重要
to our efforts to solve the TX-sterility.
艾萨克 我们就去找你 好吗
Isaac, we're coming to get you soon, okay?
我想向你们保证
Now, I'd like to assure you
尽管我们管理层最近发生的变动
that despite recent changes to our management,
所有在雷登看管下的孩子
all children under Reiden's charge
都很安全 有人照料
remain safe and well cared for.
我们很高兴告诉你们 所有孩子 包括艾萨克
And we're happy to report that all children, including Isaac,
都将于下周被归还给家人
will be returned safely to their families next week.
我们想跟我们儿子说话
We want to talk to our son.
当然了
Of course.
告诉你♥爸♥爸妈妈你现在有多开心 艾萨克
Tell your parents how much fun you're having, Isaac.
我们能玩
We get to play
听广播和玩单词卡
and hear the radio and do flash cards.
早餐还有糖吃
Oh, and we get candy for breakfast.
-正如我所说 他们很快就能回家 -早餐有糖
- Like I said, they'll be home soon. - Candy for breakfast?
太可惜了 时间到了
And I'm afraid that's all the time we have,
你们下周还能
but you'll have plenty of time
-有时间好好聊聊 -不 不
- to catch up next week. - No. No.
不 等等 等等
No, wait, wait!
为什么
Why?
反正要切断信♥号♥♥
Why let us see him at all
为什么还要让我们见到他
if they're just gonna yank him away?
不
No.
雷登知道他们只能控制这些孩子这么点时间
Reiden knows they can hold onto the children for only so long.
你觉得下周他能回来吗
Do you think we'll get him back next week?
老实说 我不觉得
Honestly, no.
肯定是这里了
This must be the place.
肯定有什么科学的解释吧
There's got to be a scientific explanation for this, right?
这些树可能是防风林
The trees may be creating a windbreak,
挡灰尘用的
keeping the ash away.
或者说 这个女人真是个女巫
Or, flip side, this woman really is a witch.
那不是...
Isn't that...?
艾比盖尔的符号♥
Abigail's symbol?
很吻合
It matches.
你是邓肯先生吗
她问你是不是邓肯先生
She's asking if you're Mr. Duncan.
你知道是谁吗
Do you know who that is?
你是邓肯先生吗
不是 但只有一个办法能搞清楚
No. But there's only one way to find out.
是的
Sí...
邓肯先生
Se?or Duncan.
太好了
Que Buena.
你是在浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
她认罪了 案子已经结了
She confessed. It's case closed.
她告诉我这是正当防卫
She told me it was self-defense.
你相信她
And you believe her?
我了解杰米 我知道她撒谎的样子
I know Jamie. I know when she's lying.
不 你以前了解杰米
No, you knew Jamie.
那是十年前了 她变了
Ten years ago. She's changed.
我见过她做的那些事
And the things that I've seen her do...
你记得一个叫门萨的牧羊人吧
You remember a Shepherd named Mansdale, right?
她两年前杀了他
She murdered him two years ago.
只是为了追问她想追查的
All in pursuit of this Shepherd crusade
-牧羊人下落 -没有
- she's been on. - Nope.
门萨一直被关在飞机底部
Mansdale's been chained up in the bottom of the plane.
她一直关着他 逼问信息
She's been hanging on to him for information.
尽管说起来不好听 但毕竟也不是谋杀
Now, although that's not pretty, it's not murder.
你是在说门萨现在就在飞机上
You're telling me Mansdale's on the plane right now?
我是在说她没有杀他
I'm telling you she didn't kill him.
如果你像你以为的这么了解她
Now, if you knew her as well as you thought you did,
或者说如果你是个好警♥察♥
or if you were a better cop,
你自己就能想明白了
you'd have figured that out for yourself.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我们中总有一个人是对的 一个人是错的
One of us is right and one of us is wrong.
如果我们合作 能更快查清楚
Figure it out faster if we work together.
我不需要你的帮助
I don't need your help.
上帝啊 我可是个科学家
I'm a scientist, for God's sake.
你是个兽医
You're a vet.
纽约 哈德森
你和杰米
So, you and Jamie...
你们俩是准备再续前缘了
you're just going to pick up where you left off, huh?
就像什么都没发生过
Like nothing happened?
我在一个水箱里待了十年
I was in a tank for ten years.
的确没发生什么
Nothing did happen.
出现了我
I happened.
得了吧 你们俩玩了几年过家家
Come on, you two played house for a couple of years
杰米就觉得无聊了
until Jamie got bored.
你不知道你在说什么
You have no idea what you're talking about.
根本不知道
None at all.
这是什么
What is this?
不知道 看上去好像加密了
I don't know, it looks like it's encrypted.
是啊 但在谋杀案调查中 这样做是违法的
Yeah, but that's illegal in a murder investigation.
那我们怎么破译
So, how do we unencrypt it?
好像是单密法
Looks like SDE.
就是单一设备加密法
That's Single Device Encryption.
只有通过一种特殊的设备才能查看信息
Can only be viewed by one specific device,
可能是莉安的平板电脑
probably Leanne's tablet.
她的平板电脑在证物处
Well, we have her tablet here in evidence.
是的 但那使用的是生物保护技术
Yeah, but it's bio-protected.
没有她的指纹就没法解锁
It won't unlock without her fingerprint.
如果我说错了 请纠正我 但是...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but...
这里不是就有莉安的手指
don't we have Leanne's finger, and its print,
和指纹吗
on the premises?
停尸房♥
凶案科
接待处
不能这样做
That's not the way things work.
我需要向法庭申请许可
I need a court order for this.
那你有多想知道真♥相♥呢 警探
Well, how bad do you want the truth, Detective?
亚伯 你去哪里
Abe, where are you going?
克莱曼婷的房♥间
Clementine's room.
亚伯
Abe?
莉安说克莱曼婷偷了雷登的什么东西
Look, Leanne said Clementine stole something from Reiden.
所以他们要找她
That's why they wanted her.
如果我们拿到那东西 也许雷登会联♥系♥我们
If we can find it, then maybe Reiden will talk to us again.
我们不能相信雷登 他们都不一定
We can't trust Reiden, there's no guarantee
让艾萨克回来
that they'll give us Isaac back.
是不一定 但这至少
No, but maybe it will help
可以增加我们的胜算
tip the scales to our advantage.
我们得搞清楚克莱曼婷到底偷了什么
We have to find what Clementine stole from them.
我带你们去找奥本狄格思
他等着邓肯先生呢
她要带我们去见一个叫奥本狄格思的人
She's taking us to see someone named Abendegos
这个人在等着邓肯先生
who's been waiting for Mr. Duncan.
我猜你也不知道那是谁吧
Wild guess you don't know who that is, either.
不知道
No.
我们猜测艾比盖尔是单打独斗的
We just assumed that Abigail was working alone,
但看来不是的
but it makes sense that she wasn't.
希望奥本狄格思
Yeah, well, let's just hope that this Abendegos
还没有见过邓肯吧
and Mr. Duncan have never met,
不然我们可是在找死
or we might be one step closer to dead.
这位是邓肯先生
邓肯先生吗
?Se?or Duncan?
是的 他来见奥本狄格思的
不许带枪
放桌子上
我们得把枪放在桌子上
We need to leave the guns on the table.
杰克逊 杰克逊
Jackson... Jackson.
等等 那东西刚叫了你的名字吗
Sorry, did that thing just say your name?
不 不 不可能
No, no, that's impossible.
杰克逊
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表