剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
但全面故障的时候它又被激活了
but it must've come back on with all the malfunctions.
你好 宣布一个不幸的消息
Hello. I have an unfortunate announcement.
飞机只剩下了主系统
Aircraft systems down to only essentials.
包括引擎和电子设备
Engines and avionics only.
引擎和电子设备
Engines and avionics?
克莱曼的水缸 我们得下去
Clem's tank. We have to get down there.
她会失去电力的
She could lose power.
米奇 等等
Mitch, wait.
我现在就要下去
I'm going down there right now,
我要把克莱曼弄出水缸
I'm taking Clem out of that tank.
不行
No, you must not.
她仍然需要孩子父亲输血
She still needs a blood transfusion from the baby's father.
如果你现在把她带离水缸 孩子会死的
If you take her out of the tank now, the baby may die.
如果我们什么都不做 她们俩都会死的
If we do nothing, they both die.
我们都很爱克莱曼
Look, we all love Clem,
但那孩子是人类未来的关键
but that baby is the key to humanity's future.
现在在说的可是我女儿 亚伯
We're talking about my daughter here, Abe.
我儿子也在这架飞机上
My son is on this plane, too.
但是人类的未来比我们更重要
But this is bigger than all of us!
冷静点 我们只是要想想该怎么做
Calm down. We just need to figure out what to do.
我能建议你们使用其中一个辅助发电机吗
May I suggest using one of the auxiliary generators?
我们要开始接受DJ洛根的建议了吗
Are we gonna start taking suggestions from DJ Logan now?
等等 什么辅助发电机
Hang on. What auxiliary generator?
如果我们制♥造♥独♥立♥的电源回路
If we create an independent power loop,
可能会有用
this could actually work.
五分钟后水缸将失去电力
The tank will lose power in five minutes.
这也许是我们唯一的选择
This might be our only option.
米奇 你没事吧
Mitch? You all right?
米奇·摩根生物驱动装置已启动
进度
你的朋友出乎意料地足智多谋
Your friends are surprisingly resourceful.
他们会想到办法阻止你的
They'll find a way to stop you.
我也会
So will I.
对于一个唯一作用
You're surprisingly confident
是给我我想要的东西的人来说
for a man whose only course of action
你真是出乎意料地自信
is to give me exactly what I want.
亚伯 达瑞拉
Abe, Dariela.
直接切断你们面前的电缆
Cut the cable directly in front of you.
同时 米奇和马克斯
At the exact same moment, Mitch, Max,
把你们的电缆连接在一起
connect your cables together.
三十秒后水缸将失去电力
30 seconds until the tank loses power.
我们能把他关掉吗
Can we shut him off, please?
大家准备好了吗
Everybody ready?
-好了 -好了
- Yeah. - Yeah.
数到三
Okay, on three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
电力重启成功
Power successfully rerouted.
即将严重失电
Critical power loss imminent.
即将失去航♥空♥电子控制系统
Avionics failure imminent.
即将失去引擎
Engine failure imminent.
飞机即将骤降
Critical altitude loss imminent.
我们要立即杀了那个混种动物
We need to kill that hybrid now.
杰米 让我修改信标信♥号♥♥
Jamie, let me modify the beacon signal,
把混种动物从电池引开 这样你就能重启系统
draw the hybrid off the battery so you can reboot the system.
我知道有风险 但是我们没时间了
I know the risks, but we're out of time.
十分钟后所有引擎即将瘫痪
Full engine failure in ten minutes.
你只有五分钟
Okay, you have five.
一旦混种动物离开了电池 我就会重启系统
Once the hybrid is off the battery, I'll reboot the system.
米奇 马克斯 去酒吧
Mitch, Max, go to the bar
做好准备 等我指示拉开关
and be ready to throw that switch when I tell you.
去酒吧我喜欢
You had me at "Go to the bar."
警告 前部储备油箱发生故障
Warning: there's a malfunction in the forward reserve tank.
-检测到油箱泄漏 -好极了
- Detecting a fuel leak. - Perfect.
我们现在不能用枪了
We can't use firearms now.
那我们要怎么干掉混种动物
Then how are we supposed to kill it?
我们必须干掉它
We are killing it.
生日快乐 达瑞拉
Happy birthday, Dariela.
一旦系统重启完成
Once the system reboot is complete,
我会给你信♥号♥♥ 你就可以拉总开关了
I'll give you the signal, and you can throw the master switch.
这是邓肯的照片吗
Is that the Duncan image?
是的 上一张失败了
Yeah, I'm trying a new filter
所以我在尝试新的过滤器
since the last one failed.
但是别担心 我们会找到他的
But don't worry, we're gonna find him.
我
Look, I...
我知道你有事
I know that there's something going on with you.
我不知道你是因为难过 担心克莱曼婷
I don't know if you're upset or you're worried
还是什么 但是一切都会没事的
about Clementine or what, but it's going to be okay.
你别担心 一切都会好起来的
Please don't worry. Everything is gonna be fine.
我有事要和你说
I got to talk to you about something.
各位 不是故意打断你们情侣重聚 但是
Guys, uh, don't mean to interrupt the love fest, but...
七分钟后所有引擎即将瘫痪
Full engine failure in seven minutes.
好 你去主开关
Okay, get to the master switch.
等等 给 戴上耳机
Wait, here, take the earpiece.
运行全系统重启
输出系统
执行全系统重启吗
是/否
信标信♥号♥♥准备就绪
准备好了吗
Ready?
准备好了
Ready.
杰米 我们准备就绪
Okay, Jamie. We're in position.
亚伯 达瑞拉 做好准备
Abe, Dariela, stand by.
准备好了
Ready.
一旦我按下开关
Once I press this,
混种动物就直接朝我们冲来
that hybrid will be coming straight for us.
我准备好了
I'm good.
信标信♥号♥♥准备就绪
杰米 混种动物一出来 我们立刻告诉你
Jamie, we'll let you know as soon as the hybrid's loose.
大脑频率未扫描
增加输出
波形信♥号♥♥
油箱泄漏 海拔高度降低
Fuel leak, loss of altitude.
你可以屈服于你的绝望 憎恨
You could give in to your despair, your hatred.
利用这些情感
Use them.
把老虎唤醒
Wake the tiger.
让它撕碎我的喉咙 我根本无法阻止你
Have him tear out my throat. I have nothing to stop you.
你可以了结我 做个英雄
You could finish me, be the hero.
战胜恶人
Defeat your villain.
如果你伤害他们 我发誓
If anything happens to them, I swear...
你发誓什么 拜托 杰克逊
You swear what? Come on, Jackson.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
你的朋友要死了
Your friends are gonna die.
你不了解我朋友
You don't know my friends!
不 杰克逊 我太了解你的朋友了
No, Jackson, I know your friends all too well.
特别是其中一位
One of them in particular.
他不会阻止我的
And he's not gonna stop me.
-他会帮助我 -你做了什么
- He's gonna help me. - What'd you do?
你朋友米奇·摩根脑袋里有我的生物驱动
Your friend Mitch Morgan has my bio-drive in his head.
我这些年利用这个装置让他做各种事
I've used it to make him do all sorts of things over the years.
他帮我建立信标 研发混种动物
He helped me build the beacons, develop the hybrids.
你几乎可以说 他是我的搭档
You could almost say... he's been my partner.
你说谎
You're lying.
我甚至为他创造了一个新人格
I even created a new personality for him.
这个人格可以被激活或解除
One that can be activated or deactivated
按下开关控制就好
with the flick of a switch--
他是邓肯先生
Mr. Duncan.
米奇
Mitch...
是邓肯先生
is Mr. Duncan?
你准备好跟他见面了吗
You ready to meet him?
邓肯人格激活
米奇 米奇
Mitch! Mitch!
-怎么了 -生物驱动
- What is it? - The bio-drive.
我觉得它要启动了
I think it's back on.
好 我在这里 我在这里陪你
All right, I got you. I'm right here for you.
-你得努力撑过去 -不行
- You got to fight through this. - I can't.
我没办法撑过去 爸 你要
I can't fight through it, Dad. You got...
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表