剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
compound vibrations could potentially
会导致强烈的声学振动
cause massive acoustic fluidization,
这会引发火山爆发
which would trigger volcanic eruptions--
的确也引发了火山爆发
which did trigger a volcanic eruption.
而艾比盖尔能随意召唤它们
And Abigail can summon them at will.
发现了一座灯塔
We found a beacon.
正在移♥动♥
It's moving.
她肯定正在转移
She must be transporting it.
艾比盖尔正在前往纽约
Abigail's heading to New York City.
我会通知当地警方
Okay. I'll alert the department,
我们会在城外十英里
we'll get barricades set up
设立路障检查点
in a ten-mile radius around city.
这些防护墙保护着东海岸
This barrier's been protecting the East Coast.
这边有些人
There are people this side of it
甚至根本没见过混种动物
who haven't even seen a hybrid before.
如果这些东西飞越了保护墙
Yeah, well, if these things fly over those barriers,
他们就能看得清清楚楚
they're gonna see a whole lot of them.
然后被吃掉
As they get eaten.
如果混种动物进入城内
If the hybrids get into the city,
东海岸不出几日就会沦陷
the East Coast could fall in days.
我们得去那里
We have to go there.
我有猎鹰的线索 随时待命
有猎鹰的新线索吗
猎鹰是谁
Who's The Falcon?
听着 我已经知道你
Yeah, listen, I'm already aware of your whole,
楼下"金屋藏娇"的事了
"He puts the lotion in the basket" situation downstairs,
所以...你现在解释有点迟了
so... it's a little late to save your reputation.
好吧
Okay.
我一直找不到
There are two Shepherds
两个牧羊人
that I haven't been able to track down.
一个是邓肯 根本无影无踪
One is Mr. Duncan, who is a ghost,
另一个就是猎鹰
and the other is The Falcon,
他显然已经渗入到高层机构之中
who is apparently ascended to the upper echelons of power.
但是这么久了
But, after all this time,
我还是查不到猎鹰的消息
The Falcon has remained out of reach.
你喝的是汤姆考林思酒吗
Is that a Tom Collins?
你什么时候喜欢喝这种酒了
Since when is that your drink?
这十年改变了不少事
Well, a few things have changed in the last ten years.
我发现了
Yeah, I noticed.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我想我以前一直觉得如果...
I guess I just always thought that if...
我能告诉人们真♥相♥ 事情就会有所改变
I could tell people the truth, that things would change.
但这阻止不了雷登继续杀人
But it didn't stop Reiden from killing people,
也没有阻止牧羊人
didn't stop the Shepherds.
以前掌权的人现在仍然高高在上
The same people that were in power then are in power now.
我不想再看到正义迟迟无法到来
And I got really sick of not seeing justice done.
所以我就自己动手了
So, I went out and did it myself.
好吧 我还在适应接受新的超级杰米
All right, I'm still adjusting to the new super Jamie.
对你来说是十年
I mean, for you it's been ten years.
对我呢 我们前脚刚在沙滩上放了几只鸟
For me, what? We set some birds loose on a beach,
我睡了一觉 你就把我的脑袋撬开了
I took a nap, you cracked my skull open.
顺便 你感觉怎么样
How is that, by the way?
老实说 我不知道
To be honest, I don't know.
但是 你现在的这目标
But, um, this quest thing that you're on,
对你来说有点过于阴暗了
it just seems a little dark for you.
我想...
Well, I guess there...
当时我也没有什么牵挂了
wasn't a whole lot to look forward to.
现在呢
How about now?
之前 你说要把克莱曼交给雷登
Earlier, what you said about handing over Clem to Reiden,
我知道你是为了艾萨克
I know this is about Isaac,
但现在我们重聚 见到了她
but now that we're all back together, seeing her,
我们得另找办法
we have to find another way.
可能没有其他办法了 我们没时间了
There may not be another way and we're running out of time.
我们需要时间想想
We just need time to think.
不做决定也是一种决定
Not making a decision is still a decision.
过了这个村 可能就没这个店了
If we let this deadline pass, that choice is gone
我们就失去了把艾萨克救回来的唯一机会
and we lose our only chance of getting Isaac back.
我不理解你这样的人
I don't understand men like you.
整个世界岌岌可危
World hangs over an abyss
而你仍要坚持你的命令
and yet you protect order.
你肯定觉得很有荣誉感
Imagine you find it honorable.
就像泰坦尼克号♥在冰海中沉没时
Band playing on while the Titanic sinks
乐队仍在演奏
into the cold depths.
但是荣誉感是自欺欺人的谎言
But honor is a lie you tell yourself.
我觉得你很害怕
I think you're afraid.
我觉得你遵守命令
I think you enforce that order
是因为你不知道该做什么
because you don't know what else to do.
这让你能有目标吧
Suppose it gave you purpose.
幸运的是
Lucky for me...
你有这个
it also gave you this.
还挺好玩的
Well, that was fun.
我们能去驾驶舱做吗
Can we go do it in the cockpit now?
我改用平板操作飞机后
After I converted the plane to tablet,
就将驾驶舱改装成了早餐室
I had the cockpit turned into a breakfast nook.
你能再说一遍吗 慢一点
Can you say that again, please, but just slower?
改天吧
Rain check.
我有件事要先做
I got to go do something first.
-杰克逊 我们不能一直这样 -别说了
- Jackson, look, we can't go on like this. - Just stop.
我知道过去五年
I know I put a target on your back
我让你成了个靶子
for the last five years,
你会生气这是肯定的
and you're angry and it's warranted.
我可以一直道歉
I can keep apologizing.
不是我 杰米
This isn't about me, Jamie.
亚伯为了我的安全牺牲了一切
Abe sacrificed everything for me, to keep my safe.
他的婚姻 工作和儿子
His marriage, his job, his son.
这个情我永远都还不起
And I will never be able to repay him for that.
我希望
So, I just hope that
你的畅销书♥记♥录值得这样的情分
that best-seller list was worth it.
跟我来 我们需要一起散个步
Come with me. We need to take a little walk.
好吧 我们要做什么
Okay, what are we doing?
-门萨 -看呐
- Mansdale? - Oh, look.
奥兹的懦夫儿子
The coward son of Oz.
再说一遍我就把你的眼睛挖出来
Talk again and I cut your eye out.
这就是我对你的保护
This is what I've been protecting you from.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
保护我
Protecting me?
为什么牧羊人猎人以为你在亚洲
Why do the Shepherd hunters think you're in Asia?
谁把你的照片从全球所有的服务器上抹掉
Who scrubbed your photo from every server on the planet?
你现在能站在笼子外边并且免遭其他厄运的
The only thing keeping you on this side of a cage
唯一原因就是我
or worse is me.
你真慷慨
That's very generous of you.
但你就是他们
Except you're the reason
想要抓住我的起因
that they're chasing me in the first place.
你要做出选择
You have a choice to make.
如果我是你生命中的大恶人 你可以开枪
If I am the grand villain of your life, you can shoot me.
你也可以选择射杀试图毁灭世界的人
Or you can shoot one of the men who tried to end the world.
或者...
Or...
你还可以选择接受已经发生的过去
you can accept that what's past is past
继续朝我们仅有的未来前行
and move on with whatever future we all have left.
米奇
Mitch.
你知道杰米把门萨
Did you know that Jamie is keeping Mansdale prisoner
关在飞机底部吗
in the bottom of this plane?
知道
Yeah.
一方面那的确很黑暗很糟糕
And, on the one hand, it is dark and horrible.
另一方面 牧羊人
On the other hand, the Shepherds did
都快让人类灭绝了
almost wipe out all of humanity.
还有我蛮喜欢义务警员的
and also the whole vigilante thing is kind of working for me.
米奇 这不是个笑话
Mitch, this is not a joke.
我们得注意她
We have to keep an eye on her.
好的
Okay.
我是达瑞拉·肯亚塔
This is Dariela Kenyatta.
很高兴接到你的电♥话♥
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表