剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
That's the idea.
米奇 放开
Mitch, let go!
-你是个失败的父亲 -闭嘴
- You failed as a father. - Shut up. Shut up.
-闭嘴 -你让康纳死了
- Shut up. - You let Connor die.
闭嘴
Shut up!
你以为我们的父亲是个疯子
You think our father was a madman?
是个怪物
A monster?
他为了你付出了自己的生命
He laid down his life for you.
为他的儿子
His son.
好了
Got it!
后面
Behind you!
亚伯
Abe!
飞机90秒后将到达
Aircraft will cross the minimum recovery altitude
-最低恢复海拔 -艾萨克
- in 90 seconds. - Isaac.
准备迫降
Prepare for emergency landing.
康纳被烧死了 你就在一边眼睁睁看着
Connor burned to death, and you watched it happen!
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up!
你儿子的死
Your son is dead
是因为你
because of you.
谢谢你 杰克逊
Why, thank you, Jackson.
你命令那头老虎进攻时
When you commanded that tiger to attack,
就把你控制动物的秘密告诉我了
you handed me your secret, the way you control the animals.
有了这个
And with it,
我需要用来激活信标的最后一环打通了
the last piece I need to activate the beacons
以后就是混种动物的天下了
and the hybrids rise.
艾比盖尔
Abigail.
什么意思
What does that mean?
什么信标
What do you mean, beacons?
艾比盖尔
Abigail!
回答我
Answer me!
米奇 放开我
Damn it, Mitch, let me go!
米奇不在了
Mitch isn't here anymore.
60秒后到达最低恢复海拔
Minimum recovery altitude in 60 seconds.
50秒
50 seconds.
米奇 我不想这样
Mitch, I don't want to do this!
米奇 你这样会害死我们的
Damn it, Mitch, you're gonna get us all killed!
40秒
40 seconds.
30秒后到达最低恢复海拔
Minimum recovery altitude in 30 seconds.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表