剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
是啊
Yeah.
我们还得给这个小家伙起名字呢
We still have to name that little human.
我一直很喜欢山缪尔这个名字
I was always a fan of Samuel.
不如就叫山姆吧
Maybe Sam for short.
才不要用你的名字给他命名呢
We're not naming him after you.
给男孩子起名叫克莱曼婷也太不上道了
Clementine is a pretty bad name for a boy.
有人吗
Hello. Is anyone there?
有人能收到吗
Hello. Do you read me?
请回话 你能听到我讲话吗
Come in. Do you hear me?
国际动物防御组织指挥部 请回话
IADG Command, come in.
你能听到我的声音吗
Do you hear me?
国际动物防御组织指挥部 我是克莱曼婷·刘易斯
IADG Command, this is Clementine Lewis.
你好 未知呼叫者 这里是国际动物防御组织
Hello? Unknown caller, this is IADG.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我是克莱曼婷·刘易斯
This is Clementine Lewis.
我要找达瑞拉·肯亚塔 或洛根·黑尔
I need to talk to Dariela Kenyatta or Logan Hale.
克莱曼 大家都还好吧
Clem, is everybody okay?
考虑到一切 还行
Given the circumstances.
听着 你们无论如何都不要离开飞机
Uh, listen, whatever you do, don't leave the plane.
到处都是混种动物
There's hybrids everywhere.
我们已经知道了
We figured that out.
我已经标出了你的地址
I've pinpointed your location here.
我们会马上去找你们 克莱曼 等我们
We'll get to you soon, Clem. Sit tight.
飞机信♥号♥♥
泰莎和我会带一支战略小队去
Tessa and I will lead a tac team.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
请快点
Please, hurry.
一路小心
Watch your back.
飞机信♥号♥♥
西大门
小心
你正在离开国际动物防御组织屏障
必须携带武器
快走 快走
Let's go, let's go!
是 长官
Yes, sir!
等你们抵达飞机地点
Okay, when you get to the plane,
我需要目标周围的详细信息
I want a tight formation around the targets.
必要的话开火掩护他们回到基地
Lay down cover fire as needed for the escort back to base.
最重要的是宝宝
Priority one and two are the baby
和死亡开关
and the dead man's switch.
收到
Copy that.
我们发现了尖背野狼
All right, we got razorbacks.
好的 别慌
Okay. Don't panic.
用近距离爆弹
Short, controlled bursts.
左边 左边
On your left, on your left!
数量太多了
There's too many of them.
小心 它们从林子里冲出来了
Look out! They're coming through the trees!
飞机信♥号♥♥
控制住
Get this under control.
散开 散开
Spread out. Spread out.
分散它们的注意力
Give them too many targets.
飞机信♥号♥♥
它们包围我们了
They're surrounding us!
干掉它们 太多了
Take them out! There's way too many!
退后
Fall back.
退后
Fall back.
现状报告
Status report.
现状报告
Status report.
达瑞拉
Dariela.
泰莎
Tessa.
有人吗
Anybody?
有人吗
Is anyone there?
洛根
Logan?
我有事要和你说
There's something I need to tell you.
什么 怎么了
What? What happened?
战术队失败了
The tac teams are down.
达瑞拉呢
What about Dariela?
泰莎呢
Tessa?
没有任何回应
There's no response from anybody.
他们带着我们关闭信标的最佳机会
They're stuck out there with our best option
被困住了
for shutting down the beacons.
我们必须再组织一支战术队
We need to mobilize another tac team.
我不知道你有没有留意最近的事件
I'm not sure if you've been paying attention to current events,
我们在全球忙得不可开交
but we are spread thin all over the globe.
没有人手再组织一支队伍了
We don't have another team to send.
好吧 那我们就召回南美部队
Okay, so then we recall the South American troops.
按照信标激活的速度
At the rate the beacons are activating,
这也没什么用了
it won't make a difference.
我们只需要死亡开关
We only need the dead man's switch
去关闭所有的信标
to shut off all of the beacons.
但谁知道那是什么时候会发生的事
But who knows how and when that's gonna happen?
如果等到倒计时结束
If that clock goes down to zero,
就没有任何办法能够阻止混种动物肆虐了
no amount of fight is gonna stop the hybrid spread.
所以我要考虑备用方案
So, I've got to consider the alternative.
什么备用方案
What alternative?
国际动物防御阻止的应急计划
An IADG contingency plan,
协调调用G5国家的战舰
coordinating the military warships of the G5 countries.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
你这是想对着城市发射战斧导弹
You're talking about firing Tomahawk missiles at cities.
为了摧毁所有的信标和混种动物巢穴
To eliminate every last beacon and hybrid nest.
如果这么做 那将是一场灾难
If you do this... the loss of life will be catastrophic.
如果我们不这样做
If we don't do this,
那人类就会灭绝
the loss of life will be extinction level.
你以为我很想下这个命令吗
You think I want to give that order?
距离临界值还有两个小时二十分钟
Two hours, 20 minutes till we hit the threshold.
在此之前 你的朋友们还有时间
Your friends have until then.
没事
It's okay.
你没事 我们得走了
You're all right, but we got to move.
-其他队员呢 -都死了
- Where's the rest of the team? - All dead.
无线电失效
Radio's out.
我的也是
Mine, too.
我们可以看看车里的能不能用
We can check the onboard.
明白
Copy.
掩护我
Cover me.
洛根 回话
Logan, come in.
洛根 你在吗
Logan, are you there?
回话
Come in.
达瑞拉 还有人活着吗
Dariela. Is anybody else alive?
只有我和泰莎 只剩我们了
Me and Tessa. We're all that's left.
但我们必须马上离开 否则会被撕成碎片的
But we need to start moving or we're gonna get torn apart.
监控显示有一辆完好的车
My monitor shows one intact vehicle
就在你的北边
just to the north of your location.
如果你能找到那台全地形车
If you get to that ATV,
就可以顺利到达飞机那边
you should have a clear path to the plane.
收到
Copy that.
向北走
Let's move north.
收到
Copy.
洛根 收到了吗 泰莎和达瑞拉有消息吗
Logan, do you copy? Any word on Tessa or Dariela?
刚收到她们的消息 她们还活着
I just got ahold of them; they're alive.
如果幸运的话 她们正坐一辆车到你那去
With any luck, they're headed towards you with an ATV.
好的
Okay.
-这是我们回到屏障内的机会 -也许吧
- That's our ticket back to the barrier. - Maybe.
我们要回到那边还要突破很多混种动物
Still a whole lot of hybrids between us and it.
而且这些动物看起来对
And they seem to have an appetite
运动的车辆都很有兴趣
for moving vehicles.
那我们怎么才能顺利突破回去
What are the chances they will make two trips?
建立一套信息素扩散器吧
Then we build the pheromone diffuser.
这个我们说过了
We've been through that.
把它放在车上
We carry it on the ATV.
把混种动物吸引走
Lure the hybrids away, clearing a path
为别人从这里到屏障那边清出一条道路来
from here to the barrier for everybody else.
各位 不管你们有什么打算 尽快做吧
Guys, listen, whatever you're gonna do, do it fast.
目前只剩不到两个小时
We have less than two hours before Garrison
加里森就要发射导弹来清除信标和巢穴了
orders missile strikes to take out the beacons and the nests.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表