剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
-你不能待在这里 -感觉像是耳朵里有鹰嘴豆
- You can't be here. - Feel like I got a chickpea in my ear.
米奇 说真的 你得马上走了
Mitch, I'm serious. You have to leave now.
不行 我得带杰米走
Nope. Not without Jamie.
得了 你知道她没杀人
Come on. You know she didn't kill anybody.
她只在乎一件事
She cares about one thing:
猎杀牧羊人
hunting Shepherds.
我就不该让她进雷登
I never should've let her into Reiden.
让我跟她谈谈
Let me talk to her.
她是个罪犯 我是警♥察♥
She's a criminal. I'm a cop.
你得走了
You need to leave.
嗯 那你肯定乐开花了 是吧
Yeah. You'd like that, wouldn't you?
我听说 自从杰米甩了你
The way I hear it, you've had it out for Jamie
你就一直看她不爽
ever since she dumped you.
你根本不知道你在说什么 好吗
You have no idea what you're talking about, okay?
你走了很久
You were gone for a long time.
现在我回来了
Well, I'm back now.
我不会允许你惩罚杰米
And I'm not gonna let you punish Jamie
伤了你的心
for breaking your little heart.
你要给我找个特别顾问证件
So, you're gonna slap a special consultant badge
挂在我胸口
right here on my chest
然后带我一起进去
and you're gonna take me in there with you,
否则你的警监就会知道
or your captain's gonna hear about
你冲进了雷登大厦
how you stormed Reiden Tower
然后用邮件无人机处理掉了关键证据
and then disposed of key evidence via mail drone.
嗯 你要为我阻止艾比盖尔而敲诈我吗
Right, so you're gonna blackmail me for trying to stop Abigail?
是啊 就是这样
Yeah. Pretty much.
灯塔位置
成功了
It worked;
飞行混种动物都跟着灯塔飞进了火山
all the flying hybrids followed the beacon right into the volcano,
但我们得赶在艾比盖尔再伤人前找到她
but we have to get to Abigail before she hurts anyone else.
我们该调头
We should turn around
回纽约
and head back to New York.
我们得先去找艾萨克
First we have to go after Isaac.
对不起 朋友 但我们没跟你说实话
Look, I'm sorry, rafiki, but we were not honest with you.
艾萨克并不安全
Isaac is not safe.
他还在雷登手里
He's still in Reiden's custody.
你为什么不说
Why didn't you tell me?
达瑞拉和我 本以为能自己找回艾萨克
Dariela and I, we thought we could get Isaac back on our own.
但我们错了
But we were wrong.
那我们一起去救他
Then we'll go after him together.
好吗
Okay?
我也没对你们说实话
I have not been honest with you guys either.
在波特兰
Back in Portland,
洛根测试了艾比盖尔的血 DNA测试
Logan did some tests on Abigail's blood, DNA tests.
我该一早告诉你们的
And... I should've just told you from the beginning,
但我也以为我自己能处理
but I thought that I could handle it on my own, too.
处理什么
Handle what?
艾比盖尔
Abigail...
是我妹妹
...is my sister.
什么
Wh-What?
看来又是一个我父亲的秘密
Another one of my father's secrets, I guess.
我没能阻止他
I couldn't stop him.
我必须阻止她
I have to stop her.
检测到未知信♥号♥♥
是求救信♥号♥♥
It's an SOS.
谁会发出求救信♥号♥♥
Who could be signaling for help?
山这边不是早被混种动物攻陷了吗
Wasn't this side of the mountain lost to hybrids years ago?
信♥号♥♥位置
国际动物防御组织早已疏散了所有人
The IADG evacuated everyone.
我们得下去
We have to get down there.
我们不能再允许有人因艾比盖尔而死
I can't let anyone else die because of Abigail.
然后我们就去救艾萨克
Then we will go get Isaac.
我保证
I promise.
好
Okay.
我们去吧
Let's do this.
亚伯
Abe?
艾萨克知道我们会去救他
Isaac knows we're coming for him.
希望是的
I hope so.
我很高兴我们没拿克莱曼换艾萨克
I'm just thankful we didn't trade Clem for Isaac.
我是说
I mean,
如果我知道我让别人的孩子
how could I look into my son's eyes
陷入险境 我还要如何直视我儿子的眼睛
knowing that I put another man's child in danger?
你没事吧
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
中止 交易取消
Abort. The deal is off.
别碰克莱曼婷
Do not touch Clementine.
马上放了她
Let her go immediately.
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
瞧 我们本来有个交易
See, we had a deal in place.
跟雷登吗
With Reiden?
不管他们跟你说了什么 都不是真的
Whatever they told you, it isn't true.
我没偷他们任何东西
I didn't steal anything from them.
我想相信你 克莱曼婷 真的
I want to believe you, clementine, I do,
但我在这方面有很多经验
but I have a vast experience in matters such as these,
人们不会为了没价值的商品做交易
and people don't make deals over valueless merchandise.
瞧 莉安 她死了
See, Leanne? She's dead.
现在 我们的交易跟她一起死了
And for the moment, our deal is dead along with her.
但是 我们之间
But, between you and me,
应该能想个更好的交易
I think that we can come up with a better one.
我只需要知道
I just need to know
你为什么那么特别
what makes you so special.
没什么
Nothing.
求你 等等 别
Please. Wait. No...
说 你是知道什么
Come on, is it something you know?
你有什么东西
Something you have?
还是拿了什么东西
Something you took?
求你 住手
Please. Stop.
你在犯错误
You're making a mistake!
三
Three,
二
two,
一
one.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant!
你电击我 就会杀死
Shock me and you'll kill the first baby
十年来第一个怀上的孩子
conceived in the last ten years.
打给先生们
Let's call The Gentlemen.
先生们是谁
Who... who are The Gentlemen?
先生们是谁
Who are The Gentlemen?
先生们是谁
Who are The Gentlemen?!
特别顾问
我朋友会来吗
Is my friend coming?
说来话长 但不会
Long story, but no.
他绝对来不了了
He's definitely not gonna make it.
你想摆脱这个麻烦光有朋友可不够 杰米
It's gonna take more than friends to get you out of this one, Jamie.
我们在门把手上发现了你的指纹
We have your prints on the door handle,
莉安的平板和尸体上也有
on Leanne's tablet, and on Leanne's body.
还有你在现场的供认
And your confession at the scene.
我想跟我的律师说话
I want to speak to my attorney.
你打给他们了吗
Have you called them?
我要代理自己
I'm representing myself.
你在开玩笑吧
You're joking, right?
没有 而我要指派一位联合律师 米奇·摩根
No, and I'm appointing a co-counsel, Mitch Morgan.
不要
No.
这主意太糟了
Uh, that's a terrible idea.
而且非法
And an illegal one.
其实 如果你调出我的病例
Actually, if you pull my medical records,
会发现我被诊断患有创伤后应激障碍
you'll see that I've been diagnosed with PTSD.
由于这一不便 我可以在决定
Because of that disability, I'm allowed to appoint
自我代理时指派联合律师
co-counsel when choosing to self-represent.
米奇 求你
Mitch, please.
你还有写着"联合律师"的吗
You happen to have one that says "co-counsel"?
别这么做
Don't do this.
你不是律师
You're not a lawyer.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表