剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
We got to get a better plane. What's happening now?
降落系统出问题了
There's something wrong with the landing system.
我去检查一下降落装置的手动释放装置
I'll check the manual release on the landing gear.
我去找杰米 这是她的飞机
I'll get Jamie. It's her plane;
她对它了若指掌
she knows it backwards and forwards.
走错了
Wrong way.
不 我已经把她放出来了
Nope. I let her out already.
你没权做那个决定
That wasn't your call.
我能明白你为什么会那么想
I can see how you'd feel that way.
是电磁脉冲阻尼器
It's the E.M.P. dampener.
你还有个电磁脉冲阻尼器
You have an E.M.P. dampener?
是用来隔断电磁脉冲的效力的
It's supposed to block the effects of an electromagnetic pulse.
概念我懂
Yeah, I get the concept,
但那会让飞机回到石器时代
but that could kick the plane back into the Stone Age.
那么有人冲我们发射了电磁脉冲
So, someone shot an E.M.P. at us.
我不知道我们是不是目标
Well, I don't know if we were the target,
但我们在冲击范围内
but we just hit the blast radius.
好吧 那么阻尼器上有警报
Okay, so the dampener has an alarm on it
起效时会报♥警♥
that tells you when it's working...
不是 警报的意思是没起效
No. The alarm tells me that it's not working.
它本该阻隔脉冲的效力
It's supposed to block the effects of the pulse,
但或许冲击太强了
but maybe the blast was too strong.
去系好安全带
Go, strap in.
电磁脉冲保护系统掉线
降落装置未能调用
降落装置没有启动
The landing gear didn't deploy.
国际动物防御组织指挥中心
出事了
Something's wrong.
怎么了
What?
飞机
The plane.
它刚从雷达上消失了
It just completely disappeared off the radar.
警报: 雷达信♥号♥♥故障 失联
你在干什么
What are you doing?
让我工作
Just let me work.
杰米
Jamie.
降落装置调用
好了
Got it.
我们落地了
We're on the ground.
我们落地了
We're on the ground.
克莱曼
Hey, Clem?
我们没事
We're okay.
我们得马上赶去屏障
Look, we need to get to the barrier now.
那个嘛
Yeah, about that.
我们落得有些远了
We overshot the landing a little bit.
远 远多少
Overshot? By how much?
我们在哪
Where are we?
我们在屏障危险的那一侧
We're on the wrong side of the barrier,
在混种动物区
in the hybrid zone.
困兽 第三季 第十二集
我们得赶紧召集一支战术小队去迫降点
We need to scramble a tac team to that crash site right now.
去哪
Scramble them to where?
我们不知道飞机在哪
We don't know where the plane is.
它从雷达上消失了
It disappeared off radar.
可能迫降在了一英里外 或是十英里
Could've crashed a mile away, could be ten.
不管怎样 你前门口就是混种动物中心
Either way, your front door is hybrid central.
检测到混种动物接触
是啊 那还不是唯一的问题
Yeah, and that's not our only problem.
我们不能待在这儿
We can't stay here.
我们必须把死亡开关送去指挥中心
We have to get the dead man's switch to the command center.
好吧 但电磁脉冲毁掉了
Well, that's fine, but the blast took out
所有带电路板的东西
everything with a circuit board,
包括卡车
including the truck.
没有飞机 没有外界通讯
So, no plane, no outside communication...
没有卡车
no truck.
看来我们要走去屏障了
Looks like we're gonna be walking to the barrier.
看来走也不行了
Guess that rules out walking.
我们做一个信息素扩散器
We build a pheromone diffuser.
什么
A what now?
信息素扩散器
A pheromone diffuser.
混种动物组织内
The tissue lining of hybrid organs
有大量信息素 我们提取出来
are packed with pheromones. We extract them,
用合适的混合剂进行稀释 然后
dilute them in water with the right mixture, and boom,
混种动物会跟你去任何地方
a hybrid will follow you anywhere.
我们可以轻松把它们从飞机旁引开
We could easily lead them away from the plane.
我们不知道那能不能成功
We don't know that that's gonna work.
我们都不知道有没有那回事 好吗
We don't even know if that's a thing. Okay?
我们到屏障之间的路太远
There's way too much ground to cover between us and the barrier
我们又不能失败
and way too much to lose, so...
我们还是按常规方式来吧
I-I think we just play this one by the book.
我们有备用无线电或卫星电♥话♥吗
Do we have any backup radios or sat phones, anything?
酒吧可能有个旧民用电台
There might be an old CB radio in the bar.
电磁脉冲不会摧毁那个
That would've survived the E.M.P.
我们可以用车电池操作它
We can run it off a car battery.
那好吧
Yeah. Okay, great.
我们联络上国际动物防御组织 守住这里
so we get the IADG on the horn, and we hold down the fort
等他们到来
and we wait for them to get here.
系统停摆
With the systems down,
我们得靠肉眼保证飞机不被突破
we need to visually check the plane for breaches.
好吧
Right.
那你俩下去
So, why don't you two go down below,
看看我们撞倒的树
see if those trees we took out
有没有给混种动物打开入口
left any way for the hybrids to get in.
我们负责操作无线电
We will be on radio duty.
我讨厌这样
I hate this.
我们一直在还击
We keep fighting back...
抵御艾比盖尔 混种动物
against Abigail, against the hybrids,
不育
against sterility.
但我们却好像一直在输
I feel like all we do is lose.
但我们就快成功了
But we're so close.
真的
Literally.
胜利就在我们东边
Victory lies just to the east of us.
看
There you go.
你又是这么乐观
Glass half full.
永远是的
Always.
我们不能忘记终点
We can't lose sight of the end.
现在不行
Not now.
我们就要解决不育了
Not when we're just about to solve sterility.
我们只需要把孩子送去屏障
All we have to do is get that child to the barrier,
我们就能结束一切
and we can end this.
想想看
Just think...
我可以再要个孩子
I could have another child.
你和泰莎能组建个家庭
You and Tessa could start a family.
我20年前有过家庭
I had a family 20 years ago.
没想到我还会想再要一个
Never thought I wanted another one.
快点
Come on.
这下面应该不会有什么尿布吧
Don't suppose there are any diapers under there?
那也比摸出一个战斗头盔正常点
Well, that'd make more sense than a batting helmet.
小家伙 看来我们现在
Well, little guy, looks like we're stuck
只能用洗碗巾做的尿布了
with dish-towel diapers for now.
他真的很漂亮 克莱曼
He really is beautiful, Clem.
你想抱抱他吗
Do you want to hold him?
不 不用了
No, that's okay.
-你不会伤到他的 -真的不用了
- You won't hurt him. - Really, it's okay.
找到了
Got it.
你为什么不想抱抱宝宝
Now, why don't you want to hold the baby?
我说不用了
I said I'm fine.
我找到电池了
I've got the battery.
我去找杰克逊和亚伯
I'm gonna find Jackson and Abe.
我说了什么不该说的吗
Something I said?
那是怎么回事
What was that about?
我们都快死了
We're all gonna die.
你真的想在这时候问我为什么不想抱宝宝吗
Are you seriously asking why I won't hold a baby?
太疯狂了
It's crazy.
我们生了一个小家伙
We made a little human.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表