剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
我一直在想你决定
I've been thinking about your decision
让我继续做邓肯的事
to keep me as Duncan.
你不需要那么做的
You didn't need to do that.
我知道 米奇 我很抱歉
I know, Mitch. I'm so sorry.
你不需要让我继续做邓肯
You didn't need to keep me as Duncan
来杀艾比盖尔 因为我自己也会动手
to kill Abigail, 'cause I would've done it myself.
你会吗
You would?
她偷走了我的十年人生
She stole ten years of my life.
她利用了我
And she used me...
来创造...死亡与毁灭
to create... death and destruction.
大多数我可能永远也不会知道
Most of which I may never even know about.
至少我希望不要知道
At least I hope not, anyway.
她让我远离我在乎的
She kept me away from everything
每件事与每个人
and everyone that I ever cared about.
我爱的每个人
Everyone I love.
对 我自己也会动手杀她
Yeah. I would've killed her myself,
所以你不是唯一处在黑暗中的人
so you don't have the monopoly on darkness.
我们要怎么找到回归光明的路
How do we find our way back to the light?
让我们结束这一切吧
Well, let's finish this.
我们之前通过这个区域时到处都是混种动物
This area was crawling with hybrids when we came through.
杰克逊跟山姆的小玩意一定起作用了
Jackson and Sam's doohickey must be working.
亚伯
Abe.
亚伯
Abe, hey.
他不能呼吸
He can't breathe!
是张力性气胸
It's tension pneumothorax.
-那到底是什么 -从肺部穿刺伤
- What the hell is that? - It's air trapped
进入的空气困在他的胸腔里
in his chest cavity from the puncture in his lungs.
我们得穿刺胸腔
We're gonna have to puncture it.
我需要工具 一支笔 任何中空的东西
I need something, a-a pen, any-anything hollow.
我 我可能有工具
I-I may have something.
快点 快点
Hurry, hurry, hurry!
放轻松 放轻松
Easy, easy, easy.
克莱曼
Hey, Clem...
给你
Here.
你什么时候开始打毛线的
Since when do you knit?
从我怀孕开始
Since I was having a baby.
拜托告诉我你以前做过这种事
Please tell me you've done this before.
算是吧
Sort of.
-在人类上身 -没有
- On a human. - No.
他不哭了
He stopped crying.
他喜欢你
He likes you.
那东西会把混种动物从其他人身边引开
That will draw the hybrids away from the rest of the team.
克莱曼和宝宝会没事的
Clem and the baby are gonna be fine.
没错
I know.
我很抱歉 杰克逊
I'm sorry, Jackson.
山姆 你干了什么
Sam, what the hell did you do?
你对我们家做的一切是时候偿还了
It's time for you to pay for what you did to my family.
-她一直在跟你撒谎 -够了
- She's been lying to you! - Enough!
我跟你还有你的团队到此结束
I'm through with you and your team.
我会带着克莱曼永远离开
I'm taking Clem, and we're leaving for good.
你将在这里度过你的余生
You're gonna spend the rest of your life
关到死
rotting in a cell.
住手
No!
让开 山姆
Get out of the way, Sam.
我绝不会让她再逃掉
I'm not letting her get away again.
除非你先杀了我
Gonna have to go through me first.
现在我们该做个了断了
And now we've finally reached the end.
一切都将在这里结束...
All roads have led here to this final act...
闭嘴
Stop... talking.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你还没办法下手杀家人吗
Still can't bring yourself to kill your own family?
已经来不及了
Well, it's too late for that.
杰克逊
Oh, Jackson.
你还不明白吗
Do you still not understand?
你还在挣扎什么
What is left to fight for?
我已经赢了
I've won.
这会儿
As we speak,
我的信标正在世界范围内启动
my beacons are activating around the world.
你们还在拼命地坚持最后一丝希望
And you desperately cling to any last shred of hope
你们的种族已经在劫难逃 一切都来不及了
for your doomed species, but it is too late.
你们的世界将被烧成灰烬
Your world is burning down.
你真的以为这是偶然的吗
You really think this was all by chance?
克莱曼的怀孕
Clem's pregnancy?
还有死亡开关
The dead man's switch?
屏障这里的大量混种动物
This mass of hybrids at the barrier?
我的混种动物主宰这个世界
But my hybrids owning this world
仅仅是个安慰奖
is really just a consolation prize.
真正的胜利...
The true victory...
就在这里
is right here.
就像我亲眼目睹你杀了我父亲一样...
Just as I watched you take my father from me...
...你会看着你儿子再一次在你面前
...you will watch your son be taken from you.
死掉
Again.
你以为我怎么会知道康纳
How did you think I even knew about Connor?
因为这么多年来 他并没有死
It's because all those years ago, he didn't die.
这件黄毛毯
This yellow blanket
是你妻子给你儿子织的...
your wife knit for your son--
他到这个岛的第一天
the day he arrived on the island,
就裹在里面
he was wrapped in it.
你♥他♥妈♥到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
那个男孩
That boy
你刚刚踢下悬崖的...
you just sent tumbling over the cliff--
他的名字不是山姆
his name isn't Sam.
是康纳
It's Connor.
你儿子
Your son.
这里
Over here.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表