剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
我会给你找到米奇所需的设备
I'll get you the tech stuff you need to-to find Mitch
你就让我跟艾比盖尔一起离开
and you'll let me walk free with Abigail.
没有别的条件
No strings.
米奇是最重要的
The priority is Mitch.
如果艾比盖尔在 我们跟她谈谈
If Abigail is there, we get her for a conversation.
然后她就是你的了
And then she's all yours.
成交
Deal.
成交
Deal!
来吧
Let's go, let's go.
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
艾比盖尔
Abigail.
我没想到你会联络我
I didn't expect to hear from you.
我以为我们这样见面不安全
I thought it wasn't safe for us to meet like this.
是啊 但这事很重要
It's not, but this is important.
我们找到克莱曼婷了
We found Clementine.
什么
What?
而且克莱曼婷怀孕了
And Clementine's pregnant.
那不可能
It's impossible.
杰克逊和他的人 他们带走了她
Jackson and his people, they've taken her.
他们在拿她做实验
They've been experimenting on her,
想查明不可能的事情是怎么发生的
trying to figure out how the impossible became possible.
那些人
Those people,
他们做了那些事
everything they've done.
没事的
It's okay.
我们抓到了杰克逊
We have Jackson.
我们可以用他把她换回来
We can use him to get her back.
带我去找他
Take me to him.
马上
Now.
艾比盖尔
Abigail.
这人是谁
Who is this person?
查尔斯·邓肯 这位是山姆·帕克
Charles Duncan, meet Sam Parker...
克莱曼婷孩子的父亲
the father of Clementine's baby.
快点
Come on.
你是杰克逊·奥兹
You're Jackson Oz.
你又是艾比盖尔的手下吧
And I assume you're another one of Abigail's goons.
错了
Wrong.
我是山姆·帕克
I'm Sam Parker.
山姆·帕克
Sam Parker?
山姆 山姆 我们一直在找你
Sam. Sam, we've been looking for you.
我听说了
That's what I've heard.
听着 我不知道
Look, I don't, I don't know what
艾比盖尔跟你说了什么 山姆 但她在撒谎
Abigail has told you, Sam, but she's lying to you.
是啊 她说过你会那么说
Yeah, she said you'd say that.
听我说
Listen to me.
听仔细了
Listen to me very carefully.
克莱曼有麻烦了
Clem is in trouble.
-她需要你的帮助 -这句她也料到了
- She needs your help. - She said you'd say that, too.
艾比盖尔不是你以为的那样
Abigail is not who you think she is.
够了
Stop.
住口吧
Just stop it.
重点不是艾比盖尔
This isn't about Abigail.
是克莱曼
It's about Clem.
我只在乎克莱曼
All I care about is Clem.
如果你想帮克莱曼 那就放我出去
Well, if you want to help Clem, then let me out of here.
我知道她在哪
I know where she is.
好吗 我带你去找她
All right? I'll take you to her.
她很安全 她在我朋友那里
She's safe. She's with my friends.
干什么
Why?
好让你也给我放血
So you can bleed me, too?
对我做实验
Run your experiments on me?
查明我为什么那么特别
Try to find out what makes me special,
完事了再把我丢进水缸里
then dump me in a tank when you're done,
就像你对她那样
just like you did to her?
不 你误会了
No, you got this all wrong.
你毁过一次我的人生
You destroyed my life once!
我不会让你也这么对克莱曼
I won't let you take Clem's, too.
-放了我 山姆 -山姆 够了
- Let me out of here, Sam. - Sam, that's enough.
有的是时间继续这场对话
Plenty of time to continue this conversation.
我们走吧 走吧
Let's go. Let's go.
我就是想确认
Hey, I'm just calling to make sure
你和艾萨克安全到达了
you and Isaac arrived safely.
我想你们
I miss you both.
我爱你
I love you.
亚伯拉罕
Abraham.
怎么了 马克斯
What is it, Max?
留言不会改变什么的
Leaving messages isn't really gonna change anything.
这你控制不了
It's kind of out of your control.
你有什么建议
What do you suggest?
我发现 当我出了丑
Well, I've found that when I make a fool of myself,
比如想帮助米奇关掉生物驱动
which I have by trying to help Mitch turn off his bio-drive,
结果差点害死大家
nearly getting all of us killed,
这时候最好回去做我知道自己擅长的事
it's, uh, best if I retreat to something I know I'm good at.
这样好使吗
And that works?
让我撑过了三次离婚
Well, it got me through three divorces
和六届共和党总统
and half a dozen Republican White Houses.
来 看看
Come here. Check this out.
嗯
Yeah.
看看
Check it out.
这是章鱼怪的酶吗
Is this the enzyme from the tentacled hybrid?
是啊 很了不起吧
Yeah. Remarkable, isn't it?
其抗病性我前所未见
Its anti-pathogenic property is like nothing I've ever seen.
抱歉 你刚说抗病性吗
Sorry, did you just say anti-pathogen?
是的
Yeah.
如果马克斯的研究可信
If Max's research is to be believed,
这种酶似乎能削弱
this enzyme seems to be able to weaken,
甚至销毁所有病原菌
if not destroy, all pathogens:
-细菌 病毒 产毒素... -孢子呢
- bacterial, viral, toxigenic... - What about spores?
孢子
Spores?
可以吧 没道理无法达成类似效果
Yeah, I see no reason why it wouldn't have a similar effect.
好吧 我需要你们马上把关于酶的资料给我
Okay, I need everything that you have on this enzyme ASAP.
米奇
Mitch?
邓肯
Duncan.
如果你还活着
If you're alive,
那么飞机没坠毁 是吧
that means the plane didn't crash, right?
米奇 我不管
Mitch, I don't care
艾比盖尔往你脑子里放了什么
what Abigail put in your head,
我知道你还在的
I know you're still in there.
我知道是你 哥们
I know it's you, brother.
错了
Wrong.
生物驱动
The bio-drive.
切断了米奇的意识
Disconnects Mitch's consciousness
并换上了这个
and replaces it with this one.
我的意识
Mine.
米奇不在了
Mitch is gone.
你俩在重新认识啊
I see you two are getting reacquainted.
我要的东西都有了
I have everything I need.
怎么了
What?
不对真♥相♥表示愤怒了
No raging against the truth?
不企图帮助米奇摆脱束缚吗
No trying to free Mitch from his prison?
我好失望
I'm disappointed.
我的朋友们还活着
My friends are still alive.
这事还没完
This isn't over.
但我更担心
What I'm more concerned about
你跟山姆说了什么
is what you told Sam...
让他以为我是个坏人
to make him think that I'm a villain.
你就是他故事中的坏人
You are the villain in his story.
我们十年前都在泛大♥陆♥
We were both on Pangaea ten years ago
你和你的朋友把尖背野狼放进了
when you and your friends released the razorbacks
牧羊人♥大♥院
into the Shepherd compound.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表