剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
but, you gotta hate me a little for it.
但你肯定有点儿恨我吧
It's okay, I... It's only okay
没关系啊 我... 我们成功
because we've managed to dodge the bullet so far.
避开雷区的时候确实没关系
But one day we're not gonna be able to,
但总有我们兜不住的时候
and it's all gonna blow up,
到时候所有谎言都会暴露出来
and Millennial will never recover.
然后千禧就再也没法起死回生
And you'll hate me then.
到时候你就会恨我了
No. Kelsey.
不会的 凯尔西
No, it's not... it's not gonna happen.
这种事不会发生的
I got a job offer.
我有新的工作机会
Cheryl Sussman at Plaza Publishing,
普拉扎出版社的谢瑞尔·萨斯曼给我
and I'm gonna take it.
提供了工作 我接受了
No. Kelsey.
不要 凯尔西
I can never repay you for what you have done for me,
你为我做的一切我无以回报
but that day when you hate me,
但... 我必须在那一天到来之前
I have gotta get out of here before that happens.
在你恨我之前 离开千禧
While the party's still happening,
派对还在继续
and... and we're on a high, and...
我们都还在狂欢...而且...
It had to happen, Kels.
小凯 这是唯一的出路
We've come to the end of this road.
我们已经走到了分岔路口
It was a beautiful, beautiful road.
之前与你一起走的那条路风景很好
And I had so much fun,
我非常开心
and I loved every minute of it.
每一分钟我都很享受
No. There has to be another way, okay?
不 肯定有其他办法的啊
We need to just stop
我们两个都应该先停下来
and just take a second and breathe,
深呼吸
and think, and... It's okay. Kelsey, it's okay.
思考思考... 凯尔西 没事儿的
We both know it.
我们都知道
It's time for me to go.
我该离开了
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表