剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
forget the fertility treatments,
先别说生育治疗
I can't even afford a sperm donor.
我都买♥♥不起一颗精♥子♥
Unless Josh wants to pitch in.
除非乔什想帮忙
Oh. Hey, now.
噢 好啊
Friends and family discount. Really?
给你个友情价 真的?
Mmhmm. Yes.
当然 太好了
He would be amazing. Those shoulders.
他是个很好的人选 宽厚的肩膀
Oy, that face. Yes, come on.
帅气的脸庞
It'll look good on a boy or a girl.
不管生男生女都会很漂亮
You guys, we should do it lesbian old school.
要我说 我们应该用女同性恋传统方法
I'm talking sporty mullets, turkey basters,
胭脂鱼 油淋火鸡肉
Dinah Shore Weekend.
黛娜海滨式周末(一般去棕榈泉或拉斯维加斯 同性恋朝圣之地)
Wait, wait, wait. What is your family history?
等等 你们家族有没有遗传病?
Mm? And also,
啊? 还有
have you had work done? Because I really worry
你有没有整过容? 因为我很担心鼻子
about noses, and this one, it's been touched.
你这个鼻子肯定整过
No, it's mine. It's mine.
不 我没有整过鼻子
Are you sure? You promise?
你确定? 你保证?
Ho... ho... hold on, hold on.
停 停一下
First you spring in the baby thing on me,
你先是讲一大通生孩子的事情
and now you're asking my friend for sperm?
然后你还要问我朋友要精♥子♥?
Well, do you know how much sperm costs?
你知不知道一颗精♥子♥多少钱啊?
It's a lot.
很贵啊
So I have to follow up on any option.
所以我不能放弃任何一个机会
So, wait a second, even if you could afford
等一下 所以即使你有钱
to do it, you still want a baby?
你还是想要一个孩子?
Yeah.
是啊
When were you planning on telling me this?
你本来打算什么时候告诉我?
I don't know, when we were on solid ground again.
我不知道 等我们稳定下来吧
I thought we were.
我以为我们已经稳定了了
I guess I was just really worried
我之前有点不确定
about how you were gonna react.
你会有什么反应
Oh. I'm blindsided.
我有点不知所措了
Well, I'm disappointed.
我有点失望
You at Plaza?
你要去普拉扎?
That's a lot to wrap my head around.
这信息量太大了
It's not just about you and me, Charles.
这不仅仅是我们两个人之间的事
It's what my lie is doing to Kelsey.
我的谎言也影响到了凯尔西
If I'm gone, she can breathe easy.
如果我离开了 她也能松一口气
But Millennial is our biggest asset.
但是千禧出版社就是我们最宝贵的资产
Is it gonna be as strong without you?
没了你 它还能一样强大吗?
Kelsey's the star.
凯尔西才是真正的明星
You saw something in her
你在我来这里一年前就看到了
a year before I got here, and she delivered.
她身上的某些潜力 而她也没有辜负期望
It's her imprint.
这是她的出版社
I'm not so sure. Plus...
我不确定? 再者...
Not being together during working hours
上班时期两地分离
allows us to be together after hours.
才能让我们下班之后更好结合
And we're pretty good after hours.
而这一部分我们都很擅长
Only one problem.
只有一个问题
You have a contract with us.
你和我们还有合同
What can I do to get you to release me?
那我要怎么做你才能放了我呢?
Um...
嗯...
Spend the night?
今晚留在这里?
If I do,
我要留下来的话
we both agree I'm working for Plaza.
你就同意我去普拉扎了
Consider yourself fired.
我宣布 你被炒了
Two vodka sodas, please. Thanks so much.
两杯伏特加苏打 谢谢
It's on me. Oh, thank you.
我请你 哇 谢谢
Say, you look very nice.
你真漂亮
I got you. It's fine.
我扶住你了 没事了
Um... Hey, keep your hands off her.
呃... 小子 把你的大猪蹄子拿开
It's okay, it's okay. See? Leave us alone, man.
我们没事 看到了吧? 别妨碍我们
Now, where were we?
我们到哪一步了?
What's happening?
这是怎么回事?
Okay, let's get out of here.
行了 我们走吧
Whoa-ho. My God. This floor wobbles.
天啊 为什么地板都在摇晃
Uhhuh. They should fix that.
是呀 他们得赶紧来修
Okay. Hey. Well, here we are.
好嘞 我们到了
Where's your key? Uh, it's in my coat.
你的钥匙呢? 在我的外套里
Where's my coat?
我的外套呢?
Ooh, Liza.
哎 莉萨
Liza, I need an answer about that job offer right away,
莉萨 我想马上知道你对我这份工作的答复
as soon as possible.
越快越好
Is now soon enough?
现在就答复你够快吗?
Because the answer is yes.
我愿意去你那儿工作
Hey.
行啊
Sleep well.
晚安
Phew. Smart girl.
聪明妞儿
Did you forget your...?
你是不是忘了...?
Sorry.
不好意思
Wrong room.
走错房♥间了
Ah, goodnight.
好吧 晚安
No, no, no, no.
完了完了完了
Why am I in your room?
我怎么会在你的房♥间?
You lost your coat and your key,
你把外套和钥匙都弄丢了
so I brought you here.
所以我就把你带到这儿了
Oh, my God. Okay, and what did we do?
天啊 好吧 我们做了什么?
We did nothing. You passed out.
什么都没做 你昏睡过去了
And I... how do I put this?
我呢...该怎么说呢?
Had to light a lot of matches.
害得我点了好多次火柴
Oh, my God. Okay, but...
好吧 不过...
You... you just tucked me in, right?
你...真的只是给我盖上被子而已?
Mm-hmm, yep. "Ucked" With a T, not an F.
对 盖上 而不是上
I slept on the couch. Well, what a gentleman.
我昨晚在沙发上睡的 哇 真绅士
Who would've thought?
谁能想到呢?
I feel like I should buy you breakfast or something.
我觉得我得请你吃顿早饭什么的
Not this morning. While you and Liza were busy
今天早上不行 昨天你和莉萨两个忙着
patting yourselves on the back yesterday,
鼓励自己的时候
Gerhardt Schmidt finally answered my email.
格哈德·施密特终于回我邮件了
Yep, new agent with an unsigned author
带着未签约作者的新经纪人
who's just written book one of a series
那个作者刚写了本关于
about the Sicilian Mafia.
西西里黑♥手♥党♥的书
Could be the next "Godfather."
可能会成为下一部《教父》
Wow. Well, you are due for a comeback.
看来你是准备好东山再起了啊
Uh-huh. And once I sign him,
是呀 签了这个作家后
I'll have my pick of breakfast offers.
早餐 还有其他东西
Pick of everything.
都随便我挑了
Mm, like you could do better than me.
说得好像你能超过我一样
Well, for one thing,
别的不知道
whoever she is, she won't snore.
但不管她是什么样的人 起码不会打鼾
Gerhardt? Zane Anders.
格哈德吗? 我是赞恩·安德斯
So glad to finally...
见到你真高...
meet you.
兴
Yeah. Sorry about that.
不好意思啊
I love Frankfurt. You realize we sold books
我喜欢法兰克福 这里让你意识到我们
in every single territory.
把书都卖♥♥到世界各地去了
It's gonna be such a good year for us.
今年对我们来说肯定是特别好的一年
Yeah.
是啊
You know what? I gotta tell you,
我跟你说哦
I think Zane, I might've misjudged him.
我想我之前可能一直看错赞恩了
You weren't there last night, but after you left,
你昨晚不在 你走后
there was this guy...
有个男的...
Hey, what is going on with you?
哎 你怎么回事?
Do you sometimes hate me a little?
你有时候会不会有点恨我?
What? Why?
什么? 为什么要恨你?
Wh... what are you talking about?
你在说什么啊?
I've seen you this weekend,
这个周末 我看着你为了掩饰
lying to cover up my lie.
我的谎言而不停地撒谎
And you smile and don't complain,
你一直满脸笑容 从不抱怨
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表