剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
I'm nervous. I'm a little nervous.
我紧张 我有点紧张
We can't go back to how we were after this.
这次之后 我们就回不去了
I hope not.
我希望这样
You remember the first time I saw you in the office?
你记得我第一次在办公室里看到你的时候吗?
You were wearing this beautiful navy suit.
你穿着那套漂亮的海军蓝色西服
You looked so tall and important.
你看着又高又权威
First time I saw you, you were having lunch
我第一次看见你 你在桌子旁边
at your desk and reading "Look Homeward, Angel."
一边吃饭一边看《天使,望故乡》
And I thought... "Who does that?"
然后我想..."谁会这么做啊?"
I do.
我会
I'll call you Christmas Eve. If you can.
我平安夜的时候打给你 如果你可以的话
I know you have the girls. Yeah.
我知道你要照顾女儿 是啊
And I'll see you in ten days.
十天后见
Safe trip.
一路顺风
Bye. Okay, bye.
再见 再见
Hey. Hey! Happy new year, Zane.
嘿 嘿! 新年快乐 赞恩
Happy new year, Liza. Kelsey.
新年快乐 莉萨 凯尔西
It has been like that ever since Jake kicked him
杰克把他从书的项目踢走之后
off the book. Maybe he’d be less angry
他就一直这样 如果他知道你在
if he knew how much time you spent
假期的时候还在花很多时间编辑的话
editing that thing over the holidays.
他可能就不会那么生气
Doubt it. Hello, ladies.
不太可能 女士们好
How was everyone’s break? It was great.
各位的假期怎么样? 特别棒
Exhausting. I know exactly what you mean.
累死人 我完全明白你的意思
Enzo and I overslept and overate, so now I'm
恩佐和我狂吃狂睡 所以现在
on a cleanse, which means no coffee.
我要清肠 就不喝咖啡了
So don’t expect me to be my normal, cheery self.
所以别期待我能是平时好脾气的我
Uh... Oh, look who’s back.
嗯... 看谁回来了
Hey... Whoa...
嘿...哇...
Happy new year to you all.
各位新年快乐啊
Happy new year.
新年快乐
Very, uh, becoming, Charles.
非常 嗯 合适啊 查尔斯
Kelsey, I read the, uh, the Jake Devereux chapters.
凯尔西 我读了 嗯 那个杰克·德维尔的章节
They're excellent. Really?
棒极了 真的?
Candid, funny.
坦率 有趣
Great job. Thank you so much.
干得很好 太谢谢你了
Diana, I'll send you the file.
戴安娜 我会把文件发给你
You have to read it. I think this one is worth
你必须要读 我觉得这个值得
rushing to publication. I, uh,
尽快发行 我
I think it’s gonna be big. Then I can't wait.
我觉得会很成功 我已经迫不及待了
Oh, by the way, Sophia Bell is coming in this morning
顺便 索菲亚·贝尔今天早上会来
to pitch her book. She's like the new Dr. Ruth.
推销她的书 她就像新一代露丝博士
Great. I will, uh, see you all
很好 那我们
at the meeting.
会议上见
Dear God, that beard. You know what they say.
天啊 那个胡子 常言道
Men who grow beards are hiding something.
留胡子的男人都在隐藏些什么
Yes, generally crumbs.
嗯 一般都是面包屑
Liza, coffee... No.
莉萨 咖啡... 不行
No coffee.
不能喝咖啡
We need to talk.
我们得聊聊
We? Hmm.
我们? 嗯
I don't need anything from you.
我不需要你的任何东西
Okay, Zane...
好吧 赞恩...
We still have to work together.
咱们还要一起工作
We are working in the same office,
咱们在同一个办公室工作
but let's be clear.
但是说清楚
We're not working together, Kelsey.
凯尔西 咱们没有一起工作
You used whatever you had to get Devereux
你用尽手段把德维尔
all to yourself, all right?
据为己有 好吗?
You screwed me, and then you screwed me over.
你睡了我 然后又把我坑了
Wow...
哇...
Hi...
嗨...
Hi.
嗨
I missed you.
我想你
I missed you too.
我也想你
Can I see you tonight?
我今晚能见你吗?
Yes, of course.
当然
So I'll leave first, and, uh...
所以我先走 然后...
and I'll wait for you in front of the...
我会在公共图书馆前面
the public library.
等着你
7: 30. Okay.
七点半 好的
Sophia Bell is in the conference room.
索菲亚·贝尔在会议室
Oh, yeah, I was just, um... Yeah.
哦 我刚刚才... 嗯
I was just telling Charles that.
我刚跟查尔斯说完这个
Uh, so I guess that's it.
那就这样
For too long, couples were told
长久以来 伴侣们
that open communication is the key
一直被告知开诚布公是感情
to an enduring relationship.
能够维持的关键
Now they'll know the truth.
现在他们将知道真♥相♥
Love is actually fueled...
爱情的助燃剂..
by mystery.
其实是神秘感
Mystery is where the erotic thrives.
神秘感能最大激发♥情♥欲
A healthy relationship should feel a little illicit.
一个健康的关系应该有种禁忌感
Then the question is, what’s the line
然而问题就来了
between dangerous and destructive?
危险和毁灭的界限在哪里呢?
What? What is it?
什么? 是什么?
Chapter 12.
第十二章
Oh.
哦
But, um, doesn't real intimacy
但是 不是真正的亲密关系
ultimately require real honesty and openness?
最终都会落到完全诚实和开放吗?
No, think of intimacy as a place
不 应该把亲密想成是一个地方
instead of a condition.
而不是一种状态
A place that you go to only with your partner.
一个只有你和你的伴侣会去的地方
And it’s secluded, it’s private.
与世隔离 完全私密
It's like your bubble. And when you're together
就像一个泡泡 当你们一起在
in that bubble, then... then what is more exciting
泡泡里时 那么... 有什么能比分享你的秘密
than sharing your secrets?
更让人兴奋的呢?
You'll hear from us very soon.
我们很快给你答复
Okay. Thank you, Charles.
好的 谢谢你 查尔斯
Thank you. Talk then.
谢谢 再聊
Bye.
再见
Please tell me you’re going to Lauren’s for dinner tonight.
告诉我你今晚会去劳伦家吃晚饭
Sorry, what? Lauren.
抱歉 什么? 劳伦
She's throwing a dinner for this girl that she’s
她要请一个特别喜欢的女孩
crazy about, but Jake’s in town,
来家吃饭 但是杰克在城里
so I can’t go. Please tell me you can go.
所以我不能去 告诉我你能去
Oh, tonight? Yeah.
哦 今晚? 对
Oh, um...
嗯...
S-sorry, I’m busy tonight.
抱-抱歉 我今晚很忙
So where’d you meet this girl, anyway?
所以你到底在哪里遇见的这个女孩?
Uh, you know, I was at a BAM event where, uh,
你知道的 我当时在布鲁克林音乐学院一个活动上
Miranda July interviewed Natalie Portman,
当时米兰达·裘丽正采访娜塔莉·波特曼
and the hottest little blonde just stood up...
然后最辣的那个金发妞站了起来
And asked Natalie a question
用最美的希伯来语
in the most beautiful Hebrew that I...
问了娜塔莉一个问题
I soaked my shorts. Bam. Mm.
她让我湿到不行 我去 啧啧
Okay, um...
好的 嗯...
Panty lines? Stuff in my teeth?
内♥裤♥看得出来吗? 牙齿里有东西吗?
Uh, you’re good.
你很好
Oh. Hi. Hi.
哦 嗨 嗨
Hi. I brought eggplant parmesan.
嗨 我带了奶酪烤茄子
Thank you, Maggie, wow. But, uh, I cooked.
谢谢你 玛吉 哇 但是我做了饭
I know. But you want to impress
我知道 但是你想要
this girl, right? Ooh hoo hoo!
给这个女孩留个好印象 是吗? -哦!
Hi. Hi, Maggie.
嗨 嗨 玛吉
Place looks great. Yeah, right?
布置得不错 是吧?
Mm, yum.
嗯 真好
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
We probably shouldn’t.
我们也许不应该这么做
Right.
是的
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表