剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
I, uh, I just wanted to drop off some presents
我只是想今晚去我妈家之前
before I head to my mom's tonight.
把礼物留下
that's so sweet.
好贴心啊
Thank you. Don't get too excited.
谢谢 别太激动了
It's just a little something I made.
只是些我做的小东西
So is mine.
我的也是
Sorry, I didn't have time to wrap it.
抱歉 我没时间包礼物
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
It's perfect.
太完美了
I love it, thank you.
我很喜欢 谢谢
You're so welcome.
别客气
Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Thank you.
圣诞快乐 圣诞快乐 谢谢
You and Josh are hanging out again?
你和乔什复合了?
No, we're just friends. Did you not see him?
没 我们只是朋友 你看见他的样子了吗?
"It's perfect." Ah, he still loves you!
"太完美了" 他还爱着你!
And I am still too old for him.
我对他来说还是太老了
Since when does he care that you're old?
他什么时候介意你老了
Since I am your mom.
从我是你妈起
And my romantic relationships are none of your business.
而且我的爱情生活和你无关
Hey, you wanted to see us?
嘿 你要见我们吗
I did, yeah. Come on in, have a seat.
是的 进来吧 请坐
You left before the party got going last night.
昨晚派对场子还没热你就走了
Everybody was talking about Devereux and Millennial.
每个人都在讨论德维尔和千禧一代
We're gonna have to hunker down and work the rest
我们准备在接下来这段时间保持低调
of that book over pretty hard over the break.
对那本书剩下的部分狠狠加工一番
That is actually what I wanted to discuss.
那正是我要讨论的
Before I left last night,
昨晚我走之前
Jake said he feels the process could use some...
杰克说 他觉得过程上可以有一定的
um, some streamlining.
一定的精简
Whatever he wants, I'm sure we can accommodate.
他要什么都行 我肯定我们能调整
He would prefer to work with Kelsey
他更倾向于和凯尔西
for the rest of the book.
合作这本书接下来的部分
Me? Why?
我? 为什么?
Zane and I both worked on that chapter.
赞恩和我都为那一章出了力
He's the reason it's in the magazine.
是他使那一章上了那本杂♥志♥
He said he doesn't want to tie up two editors
他说他不想在一个人就可以完成工作的情况下
when one could do the job.
耽误两个编辑的时间
Now, he was very...
他真是...
Political.
充满算计?
Diplomatic.
手腕老道
Well, at the end of the day,
好吧 到头来
the author gets what the author wants.
作家要什么就给什么
Right, Peters?
对吧 彼得斯
Zane.
赞恩
Zane, slow down.
赞恩 等等
Do you wanna tell me what that was
你要告诉我这是怎么回事吗
or should I guess?
还是我应该猜一猜?
I didn't orchestrate that.
这不是我策划的
Okay, I'll guess.
好 那我来猜
There's something going on between you two.
你们两个有事儿
Right?
对吧
I knew he had a thing for you.
我知道他喜欢你
I should have stopped this the second I saw it.
我就该看出来的时候马上制止
I did not ask Jake to take you off the book.
我没有要求杰克把你从这本书里去掉
Well, he did.
是啊 可他就这么做了
And now you have your bestseller all to yourself.
现在畅销书都是你的了
I hope it was worth it.
希望你觉得值
It was very nice to meet you last night.
昨晚看到你很开心
Very charming.
非常有魅力
Try humiliating.
不如说是丢人
No, not at all.
不 完全没有
You saw me yodel.
你看见我唱约德尔调
You might as well have seen me naked.
还不如看我裸体
Not that I'm recommending that either.
不过这个我也不推荐
I'm... I'm gonna go. Merry Christmas.
我... 我要走了 圣诞快乐
Wait.
等等
So is this an annual thing?
你每年都做这个吗
It was when we were still together.
我们还在一起时是这样
We did it once when Caitlin was little,
凯特琳小的时候我们做过一次
and she begged us every year after that.
之后每年她都求我们做
I guess it meant more to her than I realized.
我猜这对她来说意义重大
A few years ago, we, uh...
几年之前 我们...
we hosted an Easter egg roll,
我们办了个复活节滚彩蛋比赛
and the bunny cancelled, so I had to step in.
扮演复活节兔的人爽约了 所以不得不我来
I was hunched over in that costume for three hours.
我弓着腰在那件玩偶服里缩三个小时
Soaked in sweat.
浑身是汗
It's amazing, the things that we do for our kids.
那很棒 我们为孩子做的事
Isn't it?
不是吗
Caitlin's why I work so hard for my job.
凯特琳就是我工作如此卖♥♥力的原因
Why I did what I did.
我为什么要这么做的原因
Anyway, um, what are you doing for the holidays?
不管怎样 你假期怎么过
Uh, Pauline has the girls for a few days,
波琳带孩子们几天
so I'm going skiing, and then I'm gonna meet them
所以我打算去滑雪 然后再去
at their grandparents' house in Florida.
他们祖父母在佛罗里达的住所见她们
And you?
你呢?
Caitlin's with me all week.
凯特琳整周都和我在一起
So I'll probably just be tracking her phone
所以我估计会整天忙着给她的手♥机♥定位
and panicking the entire time.
然后不停地担心吧
So is that what I have to look forward to?
所以这就是我将来要面临的?
Oh, no, you have two of them.
你有两个娃
It's going to be much worse.
应该更惨
Um... I should, um,
呃... 我得...
I should probably get this to Diana.
我得把这个给戴安娜
Yes.
去吧
Liza, I'm leaving for the holidays,
莉萨 我准备走了
but I wanted to give you this.
但我有个礼物给你
Diana, that's so sweet.
戴安娜 你太贴心了
I thought you weren't a Christmas person.
我还以为你不喜欢圣诞节
I'm not, but Enzo got a tree,
我是不喜欢 不过恩佐搞了棵圣诞树
and it looked empty with no gifts under it, so...
下面不放礼物的话就会显得很空 所以...
I like this guy for you.
我喜欢你这个男盆友
Enough about him. Open it.
好了不说他了 打开看看吧
Oh.
哦 好
Ohh.
哇哦
It's gorgeous.
好漂亮啊
Neckwear should inspire envy, Liza,
项链就应该让人嫉妒 莉萨
not seizures.
而不是癫痫
Thank you.
谢谢你
Diana, oh, uh, here.
戴安娜 来给你
It's nothing extravagant, but...
虽然不是什么昂贵的东西 不过...
Did you make this?
这是你自己织的吗?
Thank you, Liza.
谢谢你 莉萨
Never give it up.
请不要放弃
The wealth disparity just makes it awkward for both of us.
我们之间的贫富差距只会让我们两个尴尬
Of course. Oh, uh, one more thing.
好的 哦 还有一件事
From Charles, your bonus.
查尔斯给的 你的奖金
More than I approved, but...
虽然比我批准的数字要多 不过...
you earned it.
这是你应得的
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Oh, hi, George.
啊 嗨 乔治
You just missed him.
他刚走
Let me know when you'd like me to come by
要是你需要我过来帮忙挂我的画的话
to help install my art.
随时通知我
Of course, I will definitely keep you posted.
当然了 我会与你保持联络的
Great.
行
Maggie Amato, this is Akilah Jeffries.
玛吉·阿玛托 这是阿基拉·杰弗里斯
Akilah, oh, I'm such a huge fan.
阿基拉 哇 我是你的粉丝呢
I loved your lighting installation
我很喜欢你占领行动时在炮台公园
in Battery Park during Occupy.
弄的灯饰
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表