剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Hi.
嘿
Thank you for the, uh, the invitation.
谢谢你的 嗯 邀请
Oh, yeah. My pleasure, man.
哦 对 我的荣幸
Thanks for coming out. Yeah.
谢谢你们能来 是啊
So I would love to return to the city
我很乐意能带着书
with the book tonight, so... Wait, can I...
回去 所以... 等一下 我能...
before we talk business,
我们谈正事之前
I need your honest opinion about something,
我需要你一些诚恳的建议
because my people are never straight with me.
因为我手下的人从来不对我直说
Um, sure.
好的
I want you to taste my booch.
我想让你尝尝我的茶
I'm sorry. Your what? Your boo...
对不起 你的什么? 你的...
Mirna!
米尔那!
What did I say?
我刚才说什么了?
When the guests appear,
当客人来了
freshly brewed Kombucha tea.
就上新泡的功夫茶
Check it out.
尝尝看
Thank you.
谢谢你
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样?
Strong.
很浓郁
All right, dude. Hit me.
好了 兄弟 电我吧
Ten more hertz. Ease me into it.
再加十赫兹 慢慢加上去
Oh, God. Ahh-rah!
哦天呐 啊!
This is next-level, Mags.
这就是更高的层次了 玛吉
You have officially arrived.
你已经正式到达了
I am so proud of you.
我太为你骄傲了
Hey... what?
嘿... 怎么了?
I don't know, I...
我不知道 我...
I guess I just stopped dreaming about this, you know?
我觉得我只是不用再做这个梦了
It's always been someone else's turn,
一直以来都是别人得到机会
and now it's finally mine.
现在终于轮到我了
It doesn't feel real.
这感觉不真实
It's real, and you deserve it.
这是真实的 而且这是你应得的
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
Aww, get in on it.
我也来
Love you guys.
爱你们
And you, Liza,
还有你 莉萨
you bought my first piece, you and David.
你买♥♥了我的第一幅作品 你和大卫
Back when he had some money.
当时他还有点钱
God, he hated it.
天呐 他讨厌那幅画
But it just made me love it more.
但是我因此更喜欢它了
Liza!
莉萨!
Who is that woman screeching at you?
那个冲你吼叫的女人是谁?
Uh, that's Diana.
那是戴安娜
Oh, that's Diana.
哦 那就是戴安娜
Now I finally get it.
现在我终于知道了
Excuse me.
抱歉
Check these.
把这些存了
Oh, so you are going to Shelter Island.
哦 所以你要去谢尔特岛了?
No. Staten Island.
不 是斯塔顿岛
Enzo has invited me to stay over.
恩佐邀请我去住一晚
I haven't "Stayed over" A man's place since...
我上一次在男人家"留宿"是...
When did Baby Jessica fall down that well?
杰西卡宝宝什么时候掉进井里去的?
Yikes! What did you pack?
呀! 你带了什么?
Just the essentials.
只是些必需品
Toothbrush, change of clothes,
牙刷 需要换的衣服
room spray, sheets.
房♥间喷雾 床单
Well, are you staying over or redecorating?
好吧 你是要留宿还是要重新装♥修♥?
Liza, I don't know what to expect.
莉萨 我不知道会发生什么
I need to prepare for polyester,
我必须做好面对涤纶制品的准备
but it is worth the risk.
但是这值得冒险
The man may be a plumber,
这个男人是个水管工没错
but he sure can... plumb my depths.
但是他肯定可以...挖掘我的"深度"
You know what I mean when I... I understand.
你知道我是什么意思... 我明白
Shh. Here he comes.
嘘 他来了
Hey. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Oh, ain't she something?
她看起来真不错啊
She sure is.
当然啦
The coat check is over there.
存衣处在那里
And a certain...
而且某个...
British director gave me this.
英国导演给了我这个
That's not all he gave me.
这不是他给我的全部
Gonorrhea.
还有淋病
Saves you from asking.
你不用问了
I, uh... I wasn't going to.
我...我没打算问
Um, so the book is...
所以这本书...
Ooh, ooh, ooh! Check this out.
哦!看看这个
Check this out.
看看这个
19th century
十九世纪
Zulu warrior.
祖鲁族的战士
Wow.
哇
I'm kidding. It's Joey Ramone.
我开玩笑呢 这是乔伊·雷蒙
It's Joey Ramone. Ehh! Joey!
这是乔伊·雷蒙 乔伊!
Right. Um... Looking good!
好的... 你看上去很好!
So the... so the book is, in fact, here?
所以...这本书实际上在这里吗?
Have you ever seen
你见过
a $10,000 dildo?
一万块的自♥慰♥棒吗?
Come on.
过来
Hmm?
嗯?
What I really want to see
我真正想看的
is... the book.
是...那本书
Now, Chrissie.
现在 克里斯蒂
It's from the pharaohs.
那可是法老用过的
You really hated the chapter, huh?
你真的很讨厌那章 是吗?
Not at all.
一点也不
Listen, your voice on the podcast
听着 你在播客上的声音
is... is charming
很...很迷人
and funny and...
还有趣 而且...
it makes me laugh about politics.
它竟然让我因政♥治♥而笑
Okay? I want readers to...
好吗? 我想让读者们...
get that same feeling that I got
也感受到我第一次听的时候
the first time I heard it.
那种感觉
Can we take a recess?
我们可以先休会吗?
I find it very hard to focus
五公尺外有一张床
with a bed five feet away.
这让我很难集中
And that is why I suggested
这就是为什么
that we work in the business center.
我建议我们去商务中心谈
Okay.
好吧
Before we go, I just... I have to ask.
我们过去前 我就是...我想问一下
Is... besides the book,
除了这本书之外
is there, you know, somebody else stopping us from...
有没有其他人阻止我们...
No.
没有
But this book is very important, Jake.
但是这本书很重要 杰克
And when it's all done,
在它完成之后
we can talk about you and me.
我们就可以讨论你和我了
Okay, good.
好的 很好
Because ever since we met, I...
因为我们相遇之后 我...
have been very attracted to you, Kelsey.
我深深被你吸引 凯尔西
You're intelligent, and you are ambitious,
你很聪明 你有雄心
and you are gorgeous... And we're packing,
而且你美极了... 我们要收拾东西了
and we're moving.
我们得换地方了
Maggie Amato. Diana Trout.
玛吉· 阿玛托 我是戴安娜·特劳特
I have heard so much about you.
久闻大名
Likewise.
我也一样
That is a stunning necklace.
那条项链真是精美绝伦啊
You know, Liza never told me how chic you are.
莉萨从来没有说过你这么时髦
Oh, I'm sure I did.
我肯定说过
Well, Liza's generation has no concept of style.
莉萨这一代没有风格的概念
It's all rompers and fanny packs.
就知道穿连体裤挂腰包
Yeah. Sorry to interrupt,
是啊 对不起打扰了
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表