剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
In fact, we should probably talk about
实际上 我们或许应该讨论一下
how this is going to work.
我们该怎么做
We should.
我们应该讨论一下
But can I ask you a favor?
但是你能帮我个忙吗?
Of course.
当然
Can we stay in our bubble... just for tonight?
我们能呆在自己的泡泡里吗? 就今晚
Oh, my God. Yes, please.
哦 天呐 好的
Yeah?
好吗?
Then I have an idea. Okay.
那么我有个主意 好的
Come on.
走吧
What is this?
这是什么?
The SeaGlass Carousel.
海玻璃旋转木马
I love it.
我很喜欢
You ready to take a ride?
想去坐坐吗?
Hey. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Ugh, sorry I’m late. That’s okay.
对不起 我迟到了 没关系
Hey.
嗨
So, uh... I thought we were
所以 嗯... 我以为我们
going to eat. Are we going
要去吃东西 我们要去
to someone’s apartment? Yeah, um, my apartment.
某个人的家里? 是的 我家
What? I put a bid on a place
什么? 我在这座楼里
in this building, and I wanted you to be the first to see it.
买♥♥了一套房♥子 我想第一个带你来看看
’Cause, well, I’m hoping you’ll be spending
因为我希望你能在这里
a lot of time there.
度过很多时间
Oh. Are you moving to New York?
哦 你要搬来纽约?
I am up for Charlie Rose’s old gig.
我准备上查理·罗斯的访谈节目
What? Oh, my God, that’s amazing.
什么? 天呐 太好了
That’s... that’s huge. Yeah...
这...这是大事 是啊
Look, even if the CBS thing doesn’t happen, it’s...
你看 即使这个CBS电视台的事情成不了
you know, I think I should have a New York presence.
我也觉得我应该在纽约有一席之地
Uh, there’s just so much opportunity out here.
这里有很多机会
Yeah. But, look,
是啊 但是 你看
realtor gave me the keys, so, come on.
房♥地♥产♥经纪人给了我钥匙 所以走吧
Jake, um...
杰克 嗯...
I need to press pause.
我需要按下暂停键
You’re amazing...
你很棒...
but I’ve made this mistake before.
但是我之前犯过这种错误
What mistake? Getting involved with people
什么错误? 和与我共事的人
that I work with.
关系密切
You mean Zane?
你是指赞恩吗?
I mean, I’m developing a pattern here
我是说 我想要打破
that I would like to break.
这个我逐渐形成的模式
Okay? Let’s just cool things off
好吗? 我们冷却一下
until the book comes out, and then...
等到这本书出版了 然后...
we can see where we’re at after that.
我们可以再看看我们到什么地步了
You breaking up with me?
你在和我分手吗?
Let me be there for you professionally.
让我作为你的编辑
As your editor.
专业地为你服务
Wow.
哇
Curveball.
曲线球
Look, the book is so amazing. I’m so excited about it.
这本书太棒了 它太令我激动了
It’s gonna be huge for you and huge for Millennial.
它对你或是对千禧一代来说都是大事
So let’s push this thing past the finish line together,
所以我们一起把这件事完成
and then we can see where we’re at.
然后再看看我们会怎样
Okay.
好吧
Thank you for your honesty.
谢谢你的坦诚
I know that’s probably a really tough thing to say.
我知道说出这些话很难
Yeah, it was.
是啊
And I hope you understand.
我希望你能理解
You still want to grab a bite to eat?
你还想吃点东西吗?
Maggie, what do you think? What do you think?
玛吉 你觉得怎么样? 怎么样?
Group or separate?
放一起还是分开放?
I think you should down that red wine
我觉得你应该把那瓶红酒干了
and take half a Xanax.
然后吃半片安定
Okay, okay, no...
好吧 好吧 不...
I got it, I got it. I got it, I got it.
我去开 我去开 我去开 我去开
You made it, hi.
你来了 嗨
Hi. Gosh, I love those shoes!
嗨 天呐 我喜欢这双鞋!
Oh, thank you. Come in, you look gorgeous.
哦 谢谢你 快进来 你看起来美极了
Thank you. You’re welcome.
谢谢 不客气
Um, this is my roommate Josh, and that’s Maggie.
这是我的室友乔什 那是玛吉
Malkie. What is this?
马尔基 这是什么意思
What, do you two know each other?
什么 你们认识?
Yeah, we used to go out. Really?
是啊 我们约过会 真的吗?
Mmhmm. Huh.
嗯 嗯
Oh, well, you know, it’s a small community.
好吧 你知道 这个圈子很小
Okay, let me take your coat.
好了 给我你的外套
And, uh, is red wine okay with you?
还有 红酒可以吗?
Mm. So, Maggie.
嗯 所以 玛吉
When do you plan to put your tomatoes in?
你什么时候准备种你的番茄?
Oh, I’m not doing the community garden this year.
今年我不负责社区的花♥园♥了
I’m going to do a rooftop garden.
我要弄一个屋顶花♥园♥
Oh, that sounds right.
哦 听起来像你做的事
What do you mean? Just that you seem to like
你什么意思? 就是你看起来
doing the loner thing, that’s all.
很喜欢做一些不合群的事情 仅此而已
What are you insinuating?
你在暗示什么?
How’s the salmon? Uh, it’s de...
这三文鱼怎么样? 嗯 很好...
Malkie, if you’ve got something to say to me,
马尔基 如果你有要和我说的
why don’t you say it to my face?
为什么不当着我的面说出来?
Okay.
好
You’re a middle-aged woman who’s scared to let anyone in.
你是一个不敢让任何人走进你内心的中年女人
You love the fun of the chase, but you never want to get real.
你喜欢追求别人的乐趣 但又不想真的在一起
I... I... I gotta go.
我...我...我要走了
Maggie... It’s what you do best.
玛吉... 这是你最擅长的了
Oof, uh...
哦 呃...
You okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah, I just... Call me tomorrow.
还好 我只是... 明天给我打电♥话♥吧
Hey, I... I am so sorry.
嘿 我... 我真的很抱歉
I feel awful, I didn’t... No, I’m so embarrassed.
我感觉很糟糕 我没想到... 不 我太尴尬了
I... I did not expect it to just, like...
我... 我没料到会这样 像...
Really, it’s okay. It’s okay.
真的 没事的 没事
I mean she... she really hurt you, huh?
我觉得她... 她真的伤到你了 嗯?
No, no, I’m... I’m...
不 不是 我... 我是...
I’m over it.
我已经翻篇儿了
So, um...
所以 嗯...
should we get some more wine, or just...
我们要不要再来点酒 或者只是...
Let’s smoke a joint. You wanna...
我们来点大♥麻♥吧 你们想要...
Josh.
乔什
Hey.
嘿
I had the most magical night.
我过了最魔幻的一个晚上
Don’t make fun, but there’s this carousel in Battery Park...
别笑话 但是在炮台公园有个旋转木马...
What’s wrong?
怎么了?
Lauren...
劳伦...
is Malkie’s new girlfriend.
是马尔基的新女朋友
ShiksaintheMikveh Malkie? Yep.
不那么犹太的马尔基? 是的
Wait, I thought you broke up with her.
等等 我以为是你和她提的分手
I know. I know I did.
知道 我也知道是我提的
Oh, Maggie.
哦 玛吉
I know.
我知道
And... and she said I had issues.
她... 她说我有问题
Do you think I have issues?
你认为我有问题吗?
We all have issues.
我们都有问题
We’re all scared to put our hearts out there.
我们都害怕亮出自己的真心
But the good things only happen when we risk
但是只有我们敢于面对坏事发生的风险
letting the bad stuff happen, too.
好事才会降临
I know.
我知道
So I cooled things off with Jake.
所以我和杰克的事情冷下来了
Oh, is that a good thing? Oh, yeah.
哦 这是好事? 哦 是的
The next time I decide to sleep with somebody from work,
下次如果我再决定和工作中认识的人睡觉
please slap me. Will do.
你就给我一巴掌 会的
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表