剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Who puts cheese on seafood?
谁会在海鲜上放芝士啊?
Ma, it doesn’t matter. Oh, Marone.
妈妈 没关系的 噢 天啊
She may be smart in the business,
也许她是生意场上的王者
but she’s a dummy in the kitchen.
但在厨房♥里只能算个傻子
Okay. I’m done.
我受够了
I am too old to fight.
过了吵架的年纪了
Dian... Yeah.
戴安... 对
You’re too old.
你太老了
You’re an old lady who can’t cook.
你这个不会做饭的老女人
Ma! Diana, don’t listen to her.
妈! 戴安娜 别听她胡说
You didn’t make that lasagna.
那个千层面不是你做的
And you’re not right for my son!
你不是我儿子要找的人!
You’re not Italian.
你都不是意大利人
He’s a hardworking man, and he needs a woman
他是个努力工作的好男人 需要找个
who can take care of him, and it’s not you!
能照顾他的妻子 但肯定不是你!
You are the reason Enzo is single.
你就是恩佐一直单身的原因
You push every woman away.
是你把他身边的每个女人都推开了
I am not gonna waste my time
我不想再浪费时间
trying to impress a mother who has held her son hostage
来努力讨好你了 你把自己儿子的一生
his entire life.
都束缚了
Torment the next woman who comes along.
去折磨下一个姑娘吧
Ciao a tutti.
再见了您嘞
How’d you know I’d take the ferry?
怎么知道我会来坐渡轮?
Wild guess.
瞎猜的
And you’ve been humming "Let the River Run" all week.
这周你一直在哼"河水奔流不息"
I’m sorry, Diana.
对不起 戴安娜
Ma shouldn’t have said those things.
妈妈不应该那样说你的
She’s a lot.
她是过分了点
No, your brother’s cologne was a lot.
不 你弟弟喷的古龙水才叫过分了点
Your mother was too much.
你妈那是太过分了
What can I say? I like strong women.
我还能说什么呢? 我喜欢强势的女人
Enzo, we were foolish to think this would work out.
恩佐 我们都太傻了 居然觉得能在一起
We’re from two different worlds.
我们是两个世界的人
Yes, we are.
是啊
Which is why I’m moving to yours.
所以我才想搬去你那
Oh, no, no, no, you’re not moving in with me.
噢 不 你不能搬来和我一起住
I tried that before. Believe me, it doesn’t end well.
根据以往经验 相信我 结局并不好
A parrot died.
一只鹦鹉死了
No. I’m getting my own apartment.
不 我快有自己的房♥子了
In Manhattan.
在曼哈顿
You were right. It’s time.
你是对的 是时候了
Give me a chance, please.
请给我个机会吧
Yeah, I have a crazy family,
我的家人是有点多
and I might be a late bloomer,
我可能是成熟的比较晚
but I got a lot to give.
但我有很多要奉献给你的
Sambuca. Just in case we get crazy.
茴香酒 以防我们抓狂
Ugh, I already feel crazy.
我已经快疯了
What if Charles and I are just a fantasy?
会不会查尔斯和我之间的事只是个梦?
And the reality is this, me on the outside looking in,
而事实是 我被他排除在外了
not even a part of my own relationship...
他和我一点关系也没有...
if this even is a relationship.
如果现在也算恋爱的话
I hate seeing you reduced to someone’s sidepiece.
我不想看到你只能站在某个人的身侧
You deserve better than that.
你值得拥有更好的爱情
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
What happened to the wedding? Oh, Mom, it was so boring.
婚礼出什么事了? 噢 妈妈 太无聊了
Everyone was old, and no one danced.
参加婚礼的人都太老了 没人跳舞
He told me to leave.
他赶我走
What? Why? I’ll kill him.
什么? 为什么? 我去宰了他
Another faculty member from Vassar was there.
另一位瓦萨学院的老师也在那儿
We were gonna get busted, and...
我们差点被逮到...
You know, I’m just so tired of sneaking around campus,
我不想再在校园里偷偷摸摸的了
and I thought New York would be different.
我原以为纽约会和其他地方不一样
Sweetie, I’m so sorry.
宝贝 我很抱歉
You deserve better than that.
你值得拥有更好的
We both do.
我们都一样
Caitlin, it’s time I told you something.
凯特琳 妈妈是时候向你坦白些事了
I knew we needed that Sambuca.
我就知道茴香酒能派上用场
I have been secretly dating someone too.
我也一直在和某人秘密交往
My boss.
我的老板
Your boss? Where?
你老板? 在哪?
Maggie said you were a task rabbit.
玛吉说你就是只跑腿兔
What’s a task rabbit? I... I panicked, okay?
什么是跑腿兔? 我... 我当时慌了乱说的
But I’m not the one on trial here.
但该审问的人不是我
The truth is is that I’m back in publishing.
真♥相♥是 我又回到出版业了
Oh, well, why didn’t you just say that?
噢 好吧 为什么你不直接说呢?
But I had trouble getting a job,
我在求职方面遇到困难
so I lied about my age.
所以就谎报了年龄
Okay. How old do they think you are?
好吧 那他们觉得你有多大?
27.
27岁
You’re messing with me?
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我?
Um, I’m not.
真的
Uh, have they seen you in daylight?
他们在光天化日之下见过你吗?
Look, I’ve been wanting to tell you,
我一直在找机会告诉你
but... She didn’t want to burden you.
但是... 她不想让你有包袱
Plus, she thought you’d blab.
还有 她怕你出去乱说
Right.
好吧
Honey, I can’t tell you what to do about Greg,
宝贝 关于你和格雷格 我无权干涉
but I can tell you from my own experience
但根据我以往的经验
that it’s better to be in an open and honest relationship.
只有公开坦诚的关系才能长久下去
We accept the love we think we deserve.
我们都以为现在的爱是最好的
And you deserve much more than this.
但你值得去追寻更好的爱情
Last call to keep it.
现在后悔还来得及
It’s such a pretty dragon to do-over.
这条龙很漂亮 覆盖了真的很可惜
No, I’m done with it.
不 我想好了
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
I missed you.
我想你了
Me too.
我也是
But it looked like you had fun in Sun Valley though.
但看你在太阳谷还挺享受的
I, uh, saw you on Quinn’s Instagram.
我 看到了奎恩发的和你在一起的照片
I ran into her.
我碰巧遇到了她
Wha... wait. Do you think...
等等... 你认为...
I... I don’t know what to think. I mean, I...
我... 我不知该怎么想 我...
I barely heard from you all weekend,
整个周末都没你的消息
and you clearly spent a lot of time with her.
显然你和她在那儿待了很长时间
It was entirely business-related.
绝对只是公事
She was flirting with you.
她在和你调情
She wasn’t flirting with me.
她没有和我调情
She is flirting with making an investment in the company.
她想投资我们公♥司♥
That’s what we were talking about in Sun Valley.
我们在太阳谷就只聊了这个
What? What? That’s amazing.
什么? 真的? 太不可思议了
You could have told me that.
你怎么不和我说呢
After what happened with Kelsey,
自从凯尔西那件事之后
I’m trying to keep work and us separate.
我就尽量把工作和我们的感情分开来
And I thought that we agreed that we would keep us
我以为我们已经说好了
quiet for now.
要低调恋爱
I know. I know we did.
我知道 我们是那样说了
But I...
但是我...
I just spent the weekend telling my daughter
我刚和我女儿说了
not to be some guy’s secret.
别做别人的秘密女友
I don’t want to be in a relationship
我不想谈不能公开
I can’t be open about.
的恋爱
I understand.
我明白
But now is just not the right time.
但现在还不是时候
Call me when it is.
那等是时候了再联♥系♥我
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表