剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Are you sure you want to say you’re not great?
你确定要说那句 你不是很好?
Yes. I’m better than great, dude.
是的 我比很好更好 朋友
I’m "Heller Good."
我是"牛逼嗨了"
And that’s better? Really?
那么说更好? 真的吗?
Hundo P. Come on. Yes. As the founder,
百分百啊拜托 是的 作为创始人
I need to project confidence, you know?
我需要展示出老娘最屌♥的形象 懂?
Why are all people your age "Founders"?
为什么所有你那个年纪的人都自称"创始人"?
I mean you haven’t even found your own apartment.
你连住的地方都没找到
Okay, well, I did find sponsored vodka
好吧 但我真的为凯尔西和莉萨的新书大趴
for Kelsey and Liza’s book party.
找到了伏特加赞助商
You got us free booze? Yes, I did.
你给我们弄到了免费酒水 是的 没错
Ah, you’re the best! No. I’m Heller Good.
啊 你最好了! 不 我是好出天际
Mm. Still no.
嗯 还是不喜欢
I’m gonna hit the ladies’ room.
我要去趟洗手间
No, no, no, no, really, I wouldn’t.
不 不 不 真的 我是不会去的
It’s a crime scene in there. Very dangerous.
那简直是犯罪现场 非常危险
Yeah. Ew.
是的 哦
Use ours. Oh, thanks.
去用我们的吧 哦 谢谢
Okay, can we talk about the cheetah?
好了 我们可以说回猎豹了吗?
Hey, sorry, I just came up to use...
嘿 对不起 我只是来用一下...
Are you okay?
你没事吧?
Clare just called.
克莱尔刚刚打了电♥话♥
She’s not coming.
她不会来了
She’s not coming tonight?
她是今晚不会来了吗?
Nope.
不
She’s not coming at all.
她根本不会过来
What?
什么?
She just said that...
她刚说...
I mean, the truth is, we didn’t have
其实我们的蜜月
the greatest time on our honeymoon.
过得并不好
Didn’t look that way on Instagram.
instagram上看可不是这样啊
She was just... posting for immigration.
她发那些照片只是... 只是为了移♥民♥
When the reality is, she just...
现在的情况是 她不能...
she just couldn’t lie anymore.
不能继续撒谎了
I mean, we were never real.
我的意思是 我们从来都不是真的
What the hell is wrong with me?
我他妈的脑子有什么毛病啊?
Nothing is wrong with you.
不是你的问题
You went out on a limb to help somebody.
你冒着风险去帮助别人
That is a beautiful, generous act on your part.
那是美丽的 慷慨的行为
So stupid, I mean... I just...
太蠢了 我是说... 我就是...
I just keep putting myself out there for people,
我总是为了别人献出自己
and I just keep getting kicked in the face.
并且总是最终啪啪打脸
I...
我...
It’s okay.
没事的
It’s okay.
没事的
Everything’s gonna be okay.
一切都会好起来的
great hat!
帽子好看
I’ve got a cigar that would go perfect with that.
我有根雪茄和那个帽子是绝配
No, thanks. I’m headed to the "Marriage Vacation" Party.
不用了 谢谢 我要去《给婚姻放个假》的派对了
I thought I was your marriage vacation.
我以为我就是你的婚姻假期
And on your right, you have the Nitehawk Cinema,
在您的右手边,就是Nitehawk电影院
modeled after the 1922 Commodore...
是模仿1922年老爷车建的
Hey, Gavoon, five times a day, I gotta hear this?
嘿 加沃恩 我一天要听五次这玩意吗?
I got a permit!
我是有许可的!
Yeah, well, I got a big bucket of piss.
是 好 我准备了一大桶小便
You say patzah!
你说啥
Don’t mind the locals, guys.
不要介意这些本地人
Wait, you wouldn’t really pee in a bucket and throw it.
等等 你不会真的尿在一个桶里然后扔下去
You do what you gotta do.
必要的时候会的
Nice job with this party, Liza.
这个派对办得不错 莉萨
The theme is very appropriate.
主题非常贴切
Well, the book is "Marriage Vacation."
嗯 书名是《给婚姻放个假》
And if it’s not a gigantic best seller,
如果它不能成为大卖♥♥特卖♥♥
we may all be taking a permanent vacation.
我们可能就要永远放假了
You have to try the signature cocktail.
你必须要尝尝这个招牌鸡尾酒
Sticky sex on the beach.
黏糊糊版激♥情♥沙滩
What makes it sticky? Bubblegum vodka.
什么让它那么黏? 泡泡糖伏特加
Trust me, two of these, and you’re wearing
相信我 喝上两杯
a grass skirt like a veil.
穿着草裙都像拖着纱
Oh, hello, Ms. Trout.
哦 你好 特劳特女士
Who is this person? This is Lauren Heller.
这人是谁? 那是劳伦·海勒
A terrific young publicist
一个超级棒的年轻的
who just hung out her own shingle.
公♥关♥人刚刚创立了自己的公♥司♥
Heller Good PR. We’re not great.
牛逼嗨了公♥关♥公♥司♥ 我们不是很好
We’re Heller Good.
我们牛逼嗨了
B-T-dubs, love your work. Love you.
顺便说一句 喜欢你的工作 喜欢你
Love this, love this, love that.
喜欢这个 喜欢这个 还喜欢那个
You know, if you ever need to outsource anything,
和你说 如果你需要任何外包服务
I mean anything, text me, call me, at me, mean it.
任何服务 短我 call我 圈我 我说真的
Maybe I’ll slide into your DMs.
说不上我会翻你牌子
Oh, please do, diva. Give me.
哦 女王大人 宠幸我吧 给我
Did I say that right? Close enough.
我刚才用得对吗? 非常接近了
Oh, my God. This is incredible.
哦 天哪 真是难以置信
Charles. Pauline.
查尔斯 波琳
Oh, Diana. Hi.
戴安娜 嗨
This is beyond.
这太棒了
You outdid yourself.
你又一次超越了自我
Yeah, Diana. It’s lovely. Thank you.
是的 戴安娜 挺不错的 谢谢
Picture time, you guys. Oh, okay.
拍照时间到了 好
I hate posing for pictures, so.
我讨厌拍照
I know you do, but just for tonight,
我知道你不喜欢 但就今晚
can you pretend you don’t?
你能破例一次吗?
Please?
好吗?
All right, come on. Okay.
好吧 太好了
Thank you. Congratulations, Peters.
谢谢 祝贺你啊 彼得斯
Honestly, I don’t know how you do it.
说实话 我不知道你怎么做到的
No authors, and yet, you dress like a Prada model.
没有作家的工作 穿得却像个普拉达的模特
I’m sweating about work, believe me.
相信我 我正为工作发愁呢
You don’t look it.
你看起来一点也不像
You look very cool and collected.
你看起来很酷 很镇定
This room is full of influential people.
这里全是有头有脸的人
What am I supposed to do?
我能怎么办呢?
Tell them I lost my only author?
告诉他们我丢了唯一的作家?
Course not. I gotta be a duck.
那可不行 我要像水上的鸭子一样
Calm on the surface,
表面平静得像无事发生
but paddling like hell underneath.
底下却在拼命划水
At least you don’t have a corkscrew dick.
还好你没有螺旋形的生殖器
What?
什么?
Have you never seen a duck dick?
你没见过鸭子的生殖器吗?
How do you know something like that?
你是怎么知道这些的?
My favorite thing to do as a child
我小时候最喜欢做的事
was to hole up in my room with the animal encyclopedia.
就是把动物百科全书藏在我房♥里
Parents fight a lot? Something like that.
父母很反对吗? 是的
Worse comes to worst, I could always hire you
实在不行 我可以雇你做自♥由♥编辑
freelance and you could do a "Millennial" Book.
你可以出一本"千禧一代"的书
I can’t work for you. And why is that?
我不能为你工作 为什么
Because you’d get in trouble for dating me.
因为跟我约会你会惹上麻烦
Get over yourself.
少自以为是了
Kelsey. Great party.
凯尔西 派对真不错
Oh, my gosh, Kiara, thank you so much for coming.
基亚拉 你能来太好了
Who was that hot guy you were talking to?
和你说话的那位帅哥是谁啊?
Is he single?
他单身吗?
Yeah. And gay.
是的 是个基佬
Like, fully gay.
弯的不能再弯了
Charles. How you holding up?
查尔斯 感觉还行吗?
Are you enjoying the vacation theme?
喜欢这个假日主题吗?
How are you?
你呢?
I really appreciate you hanging in there
最近日子不好过 我很感激
during these tough times.
你没有抛弃我们
I will go down with the ship if that’s what it takes.
如果船沉了我也会跟着下去
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表