剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Like the "Titanic."
就像泰坦尼克号♥一样
Yeah, they were on vacation too.
是 他们当时也在度假
Uh, May I ask a favor?
我能拜托你点事儿吗?
Uh, yeah, anything.
当然 尽管说
If the company is going under,
如果公♥司♥要破产了
could you give me some warning
你能先提醒我一下
so I can put my apartment on the market?
让我提前把我的房♥子挂牌出♥售♥吗?
I wouldn’t want to have to sell under duress.
我不想被迫出♥售♥
I just checked Zillow, and my Zestimate is high.
我刚去Zillow上查了一下 我的房♥子估价很高
Actually... I have some news.
实际上... 我有好消息
I was just about to announce it.
正要宣布
Excuse me, everyone.
各位 打扰一下
Thank you.
谢谢
I have something I’d like to share.
我有一些事情想和大家分享
Reese Witherspoon’s company was so impressed
瑞茜·威瑟斯彭的公♥司♥对"千禧一代"非常感兴趣
with "Millennial" That they have offered us
并且答应为我们提供
an unprecedented incubator deal.
一个前所未有的孵化器项目
And we are very happy to accept.
我们也很乐意接受
So let’s give a big hand to Kelsey Peters...
所以让我们热烈鼓掌欢迎凯尔西·彼得斯...
and Liza Miller.
和莉萨·米勒
Wait, did you know he was gonna do that?
等等 你早就知道他要这么做吗?
Not a clue.
一点也不知道
And then he said my prose was sinewy.
他说我的散文写的掷地有声
I mean, David Remnick thinks my prose is sinewy!
戴维·雷姆尼克认为我的散文掷地有声!
This whole night has just...
今晚就像是...
Ah! Never in my wildest dreams
我做梦也不会想到
could I have imagined a night like this.
会有这么一个夜晚
Thank you.
谢谢你
This isn’t working, Pauline.
我做不到 波琳
I love you, but I am not in love with you.
我喜欢你 但我不爱你
And I can’t pretend.
我无法继续伪装了
I have to pretend so much in my life.
在我的生活中我要伪装的太多了
And I just can’t do it anymore.
我不能再这么装下去了
♪ Baby, don’t make me weep ♪
♪ 亲爱的 别让我流泪 ♪
♪ I’ve been down this road before ♪
♪ 我已重蹈覆辙 ♪
♪ And there’s a devil just asleep inside me ♪
♪ 沉睡于我内心的魔鬼 ♪
♪ Wanting to take what’s left of our hearts ♪
♪ 正要带走我们的心 ♪
And on your right, you have the Nitehawk Cinema,
在您的右手边,就是Nitehawk电影院
modeled after the 1922 Commodore.
是模仿1922年老爷车建的
This again? Hey, stronzo! Pipe down!
又来? 喂 该死的 别吵了!
Maggie, you don’t want to escalate this thing.
玛吉 不要把这件事闹大
Relax, I know what I’m doing. Idiota, keep on moving!
放心 我知道我在做什么 白♥痴♥ 朝前走啊!
Ladies and gentlemen, on the right,
女士们 先生们 在你们右边
we have one of our colorful locals.
有一个有趣的当地人
Her family immigrated from Italy in the 1920s.
她的家人是在20世纪20年代从意大利移♥民♥过来的
Back then, Williamsburg had thousands
那时的威廉斯堡
of immigrant families.
有成千上万的的移♥民♥家庭
You know what, you’re gentrifying
知道吗 你们让我们这片
my neighborhood.
都变富人区了
Because of yous, my rent is going up!
都赖你们 我的房♥租涨了!
Now, get moving!
立刻给我滚!
I got a big bucket of piss here!
我这边有一大桶尿等着你!
I told you she was colorful.
我告诉过你们她很有趣
"Heh, heh, heh," Yourself.
"哈哈哈" 你妹啊
So you’re a part of the tour now?
所以你现在也成了他们旅行中的一部分了吗?
50 bucks a pop. And on Friday,
50美元一次 而且在周五
I get to throw apple juice at ’em.
我还要给他们泼点苹果汁
Hey. Good morning.
嗨 早上好
I-I didn’t get to talk to you after the party last night.
昨晚的派对我没来得及跟你讲
I’m so glad you signed off on the Reese deal.
我很高兴你签了瑞茜的合同
What made you change your mind?
你怎么改变主意的?
In the end, I felt like I really didn’t have a choice.
到了最后 我觉得我真的别无选择
I don’t understand. This is a good thing.
我不懂 这是件好事
Isn’t it?
不是吗?
It’s helping the company?
这明明是帮了公♥司♥啊?
Right.
是的
Well, congratulations, Liza.
恭喜你 莉萨
You really... pulled it off.
你确实... 成功了
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表