剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Well, you do what you’ve got to do to pay the bills.
你做迫不得已的事来支付账单
Yep.
是的
I still have to put together a listicle of GIFs
我还必须把一长串的动图放在一起
called "Nun fails."
叫做“摔倒的修女”
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, sorry.
不好意思
Oh, my God.
天呐
I was not prepared for that.
我还没准备好
What is it?
怎么了?
My son sent me a picture...
我的儿子给我发了一张照片...
Oh, can I see?
我能看看吗?
Of his penis.
是他的鸡鸡
Did you ask for that?
是你让他发的吗?
He’s 16, and he thinks
他十六岁 他觉得
he might have herpes.
他可能得了疱疹
And how does it look?
看上去怎么样?
Um, like a teenager who masturbated too much.
看上去像是撸多了
Sounds like you’re close.
看来你们很亲密
As a divorced dad, I try to be there for him
作为一个离异父亲 我尽量做到体贴
without judgment.
并且不做评判
I just don’t understand this generation’s need
我就是不太理解 这一代的孩子
to share everything.
分享所有事情的需求
Well, at least he’s not posting
至少他没有把他鸡鸡的照片
a picture of his penis online and mushing it into
放到网上 还把它插♥进♥
a loaf of pumpernickel.
一条裸麦面包里
What?
什么?
Never mind.
没事
Oh!
哦!
Oh, my God. Oh, my...
我的老天 我的天...
Are... are you okay? Oh, my God.
你...你还好吗? 我的天哪
I’m fine. So sorry.
我还好 真对不起
Let me... let me just get my stuff.
让我...让我捡一下我的东西
Here’s your license.
这是你的身份证
And here’s your other license.
这是你的另一张身份证
That’s crazy.
太不可思议了
You’re basically living a double life.
你可以说是在过着双重生活
I see it like this.
我是这么看的
The world is ageist, and until that changes,
这个世界歧视年龄 在它改变之前
I can’t play by the rules.
我不能按照常规生活
So true.
说得对
You are clever.
你很聪明
I have to be.
我必须变得聪明
I have a daughter in college to support.
我要供女儿读大学
And no one has found out?
就没有人发现吗?
Well, let me just say that I wish I didn’t have to continue
我想说 我希望我并不需要继续上演谜中谜
the charade, but I have to to keep
但是我必须
the millennial brand intact.
确保千禧一代的品牌完好无缺
You are my hero.
你是我的英雄
I am nobody’s hero.
我不是任何人的英雄
I’m a fraud.
我是个骗子
But you do what you have to do.
但也是迫不得已
Well, I can’t pretend to be a hot young woman,
我不能假装成一个年轻辣妹
but hopefully I can think of something.
但希望我也能想到什么(来改变现在的处境)
You’re so talented.
你很有才华
You will.
你会的
Hey, Caitlin, it’s... it’s me again.
嗨 凯特琳 又是...又是我
I’m not sure if you got my last message.
我不知道你有没有收到我的上一条信息
I just... just want to see what you’re up to, honey.
我只是...我只是想知道你在干什么 宝贝
If you’re satisfied with your message, hang up...
如果你对留言满意 请挂机...
Damn it. Or press...
该死 或者按键...
What?
什么?
How was Arianna Huffington’s party?
阿丽安娜·赫芬顿的派对怎么样?
Fine.
很好
Levitt tagged you in a picture.
莱维特在照片里@你了
You and Jake look cozy.
你和杰克看起来很惬意
Cozier than an author and his editor should be.
惬意得超越了作家和编辑应有的关系
Calm down.
冷静
We look cozy, because we’re sitting on a velvet couch.
我们看起来很惬意 是因为我们坐在天鹅绒的沙发上
Look, I can tell this guy’s got a crush on you.
我能看出来这个人喜欢上你了
You’re too smart to do something
你太聪明了
to jeopardize this book.
聪明到会误了这本书
You’re right. I am.
你说得对 我是很聪明
So I don’t need to hear it from you.
所以我不需要你来告诉我
Hey, is this a blow-off?
这是说明我俩吹了吗?
It seems like he actually has work.
看起来他真的在工作
I mean, you can’t assume that everyone’s lying
你不能怀疑所有人都在撒谎
just because you are.
就因为你在撒谎
This event is so cool.
这个活动太棒了
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
Lip stain? Oh, do I eat it or wear it?
染唇液? 我是吃掉它还是涂上它?
I’m not here to tell you what to do.
你怎么做不关我事
I’ll try it. I’m starving.
我试试 我很饿
Aren’t they great?
"他们"很棒吧?
Who?
谁?
Tam, my assistant. You just met them.
Tam 我的助理 你们刚才见"他们"了
I only saw one person.
我只看到一个人
Tam is gender-queer.
Tam是性别酷儿
Gender-queer?
性别酷儿?
Oh. Oh, so he’s bi?
哦 所以他是双性人?
Oh, my God. Liza, no. Please, do not... no,
我的天哪 莉萨 不要 请不要...
do not use that word here.
不要说那个词
Tam’s pan-sexual, homo-romantic,
Tam是泛性论者 浪漫主义者
and their pronouns are they, them, and there.
他们的代词是 他们和他们的
All right, no more questions. It’s offensive.
好吧 不要问其他问题了 很不礼貌
The LGBTQIAPK community has been through enough.
性少数人群已经够艰难了
You lost me after T.
我从字母T开始就听不懂了
Lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer, questioning,
女同 男同 双性者 跨性别者 酷儿 性别怀疑者
intersex, asexual, pan, poly, kink.
间性别者 无性者 泛性论者 一妻多夫主义者 性变♥态♥者
Thank you. You’re welcome.
谢谢你啊 不客气
Please keep your mingling to a minimum.
请你们还是尽量别和这里的人说话吧
Ooh, I was less confused in the closet.
我没出柜前还没那么迷茫
Ooh, how’s the mascara?
嘿 你的睫毛膏好吃吗
It tastes like burnt ass.
吃起来像烧焦的屁♥股♥
You know what? I’m gonna go find some real food.
我要去找些真正的食物
I’ll be back.
我马上回来
Hmm, nutty.
嗯 像坚果
Who are you texting?
你在给谁发短♥信♥呀
Jake Devereux.
杰克·德维尔
The Obama guy?
那个奥巴马的讲稿撰写人?
He’s cute and funny.
他挺不错的而且很有意思
Uh-oh, you sure that’s a good idea.
喔哦 你确定这是个好主意吗
I hung out with him last night as his editor.
我昨晚以他的编辑的身份跟他出去玩
Okay, and we kissed.
好吧 我们还亲亲啦
And I think I like him.
而且我觉得我喜欢他
Kelsey. I know.
凯尔西 我知道
Just eat your mascara.
还是吃你的睫毛膏吧
Tam, lean in.
Tam 过来啊
I will not. This is humiliating.
我不想拍 这是在羞辱我
Oh. Yes. No, you’re right. You’re right. Selfies are dead.
你是对的 自♥拍♥已经过气了
Ooh, Maggie, Maggie, will you take a picture of us?
玛吉玛吉 你可以帮我们拍张照片吗?
Yeah, sure. No.
好的没问题 不要
You’re making a spectacle.
你这是在出洋相
Yeah, that’s the whole point.
对啊 这就是我想要的
Lauren, everything can’t be in all-caps.
劳伦 不是全部东西都是大写字母的
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Let me put this another way.
我换个办法给你解释一下
It’s not cool.
这一点都不酷
Nobody posts anymore.
大家都不喜欢发东西了
It’s all word of mouth.
都是口口相传
Oh, yes. No, no, okay, I was just being ironic.
对 好啦好啦 我是在嘲讽啦
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表