剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
What are you studying, Greg?
你在学什么 格雷格?
Um, well, teaching, actually.
我其实在教书
I’m an English professor.
我是英文教授
Well, not my English professor.
不是我的英文教授
Anymore.
不再是了
Uh, once we started, I switched classes.
我们一开始恋爱之后我就换班了
Mm.
嗯
No, we severed our academic relationship
不 我们为了爱情
to allow for a romantic one.
断绝了师生关系
Ready for a refill? Mm.
要续杯吗? 好
Bottomless Bloody Marys, right?
血腥玛丽无限畅饮是吧?
[SOFT LAUGH] Oh, yeah. Let’s get our two-hours’ worth.
一定要让在两个小时喝回本
Let’s keep going. Fill ’em up!
继续喝 加满
I love brunch!
我爱早午饭
So,
所以
Vassar’s totally cool with
瓦萨学院是完全不管老师
teachers dating students or what?
和学生约会还是怎样?
Uh, well, we, um,
我们
we keep it very private on campus.
我们在学校是非常低调的
So it’s a secret?
所以这是个秘密咯?
Just for now.
目前是
Or at least until I get tenure.
至少得等到我混到终身教授之后吧
Ah, benvenuto, Diana.
戴安娜 欢迎
You brought a dish.
你带菜来啦
That was the assignment.
那是你给我的任务
Lasagna alla Bolognese.
肉酱千层面
Grazie mille.
非常感谢你
Come.
来
Diana, this is the family.
戴安娜 这是我的家人们
Antonio and Valentina.
安东尼奥和瓦伦蒂娜
Mia, Claudia,
米娅 克劳迪娅
Paolo, Paula,
保罗 保拉
Giovanni, Nicoletta,
乔瓦尼 尼克莱塔
Sandro, and little Roberto.
桑德罗和小罗伯托
Little Roberto. Okay.
小罗伯托
No pop quiz. Promise.
不会突然考你的 我保证
And so, where do you fit in
所以你在这一家人中
with this beautiful brood?
排行老几
He’s our baby brother.
他是我们的小♥弟♥弟♥
And he ain’t leaving the nest.
他还在不肯离开家里
Diana, you look familiar.
戴安娜 你看着很眼熟
Have we met before? I don’t...
我们之前见过吗 我不觉得...
Have you ever played cards at the South Shore Country Club?
你是不是在南岸乡村俱乐部打过牌?
Definitely not.
并没有
I tried your lasagna. And?
我尝了你的千层面 然后呢?
Come help me in the kitchen
来厨房♥帮我
Just... just take the purse.
拿好我的包
Okay.
好的
So,
那么
let’s start with the eels.
我们从鳗鱼开始吧
Usually my fish monger would peel them.
通常我的鱼贩子负责剥皮
Peel?
剥皮?
Um, these are alive.
它们还是活的
But chilled.
但是冷冻了
That keeps their hearts beating slow.
这样可以让它们心跳保持缓慢
One whack will fix that.
给它一锤就好了
Well, thanks for buying us brunch, Mom.
妈妈 谢谢你请我们吃早午餐
Hey, what kind of parent would I be
如果我不照顾好我的女儿
if I didn’t look after my little girl?
还算什么父母呀?
We should, uh, probably get out of here.
我们也该走了
Yeah. Okay, have fun at the wedding tonight, sweetie.
好的 亲爱的 希望你在婚礼上玩得愉快
Nice meeting you. Don’t get any ideas.
很高兴认识你 别打歪主意
Ow, ow... okay. Yep. Mmhmm.
哦... 好 好
Bye. It was great meeting you.
再见 很开心认识你
Yes. Bye, babe.
我也是 宝贝 再见
Bye. Yes.
再见 好
Yes, yes, yes...
好好好...
She’s living her life to torture me.
她生下来就是来折磨我的
You should really try to shut that one down.
你倒是应该干预那个恋情
Oh... I wish parenting worked that way.
嗯... 我倒是希望父母可以这么做
She’s just gonna do what she wants.
她只会做她想做的事情
If I try to shut it down, she’ll just shut me out.
如果我♥干♥预了 她就会把我踢出她的生活
Yeah, but you could try, at least.
但你至少可以试试
Yeah, but then... and then I’d be a hypocrite.
但如果那样... 我就是个伪君子了
Why?
为什么?
Because I’ve, um,
因为我
I’ve been doing the same thing at work
我和查尔斯在公♥司♥
with, um, Charles.
也是这样的
What?
什么意思?
I thought that deal was over?
我以为你俩早就结束了
Not quite.
也不算
Oh, uh, so it’s been going on this whole time?
所以这么长时间以来你们一直在一起
Behind my back when we were together?
我们在一起的时候背着我偷腥
Behind his wife’s back when... No.
现在又背着他妻子 不
This time is different.
这次不一样
We’re being honest with each other.
我们相互之间没有秘密了
And I wanted to tell you sooner.
我本来想早点告诉你
Because I’m trying to be more real.
因为我想变得更加真实
Real? You’re trying to be real?
真实? 你想变得更真实?
You don’t even know what real is anymore.
你都不知道什么是真什么是假了
And anything that you think that you have
你以为你和查尔斯
with Charles right now,
现在所拥有的一切
that’s not real.
那不是真感情
How can it be when you’re sneaking behind everyone’s back?
瞒着所有人偷偷摸摸的感情怎么可能是真的
I was honest about everything when we were together.
我们在一起的时候我从没说谎
I told everyone about it.
我对所有人公开我们的恋情
I mean, I wore my heart on my sleeve for you.
我对你掏心掏肺
I mean, I literally got it tattooed on me
我甚至纹了个纹身
"Real."
(去你♥妈♥的♥)"真实"
What’s the matter? Are you okay?
怎么啦 你还好吗
Brunch with Caitlin’way-too-older man was bad,
和凯特琳和那个老男人吃早午餐已经很糟了
but the walk home with Josh was worse.
但和乔什走回家更差
What? What is it?
怎么 怎么了
Well, they say bad things come in threes.
果然福无双至 祸不单行
This was on Quinn Tyler’s Instagram story today.
这是今天奎因泰勒的ins故事
We are at Allen and Company’s conference in Sun Valley,
我们现在在艾伦♥公♥♥司♥太阳谷会议
and I have walked out of yet another boring presentation
我又从一个关于隐私权终结的
on the end of privacy.
无聊演讲中溜了出来
And I brought a hostage.
我还带了一个人♥质♥
I do not approve this message.
我没同意发这个
Maybe I did too good of a job overing for you.
我可能帮你的保密工作做的太好了
I’m so sorry.
对不起
Diana, mix the Parmesan in the risotto...
戴安娜 把帕尔玛干酪加到调味饭里
oh, marone, not so much.
妈呀 你加太多了
And the basil.
再加上罗勒
Okay, andiamo, andiamo.
好了 来吧 来吧
Andiamo! Andiamo! Let’s eat!
来了 来了 我们开吃吧
Bravo!
太好了
Prego, prego.
请 请
No sweat. Well, a little sweat.
轻松 好吧 也不算轻松
Told you she was something, huh, Ma?
告诉过你她有一手吧 妈妈
Oh, we forgot the eel spaghettini.
我们忘了鳗鱼面了
I’m up. I’ll get it.
没事 我去拿
Don’t forget to garnish.
别忘了加配菜
It looks awesome, Ma.
看起来非常棒 妈妈
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗? 嗯
Eel spaghettini.
鳗鱼面来了
You garnished it with cheese.
你加了芝士
It is pasta.
这是意面啊
It is eel!
它是鳗鱼呀
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表