剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Sergei, it's Diana Trout in 4A.
谢尔盖 我是住在4A的戴安娜·特劳特
I'm expecting someone soon.
我在等人
If you can just send them up.
如果他们来了就让他们上来
He did? When?
他来了? 什么时候?
Surprise.
惊喜
It's so full.
它很茂盛
So many pine needles.
这么多松针
It'll be Christmas all over my carpet.
我的地毯上会满是圣诞气氛
You're welcome.
不客气
Could you, uh, scoot?
你能让开吗?
There we go.
好了
Why don't you finish getting dressed
你穿好衣服
and I'll set it up?
我把圣诞树弄好 怎么样?
Or haul it away if you really hate it.
或者如果你真的很讨厌它 就把它拖走
I don't hate it.
我不讨厌它
Work on that while you're in there.
我会趁你穿衣服的时候把它弄成你不讨厌的样子
Congratulations.
恭喜
The last political book "New York Magazine" Excerpted
上一本纽约杂♥志♥摘录的政♥治♥书籍是《火与怒》
was "Fire and Fury," So you're in good company.
你们合作得很好
Well, I don't know if I'm on that level, but...
我不知道我是否到达了那个级别 但是...
Don't be so self-effacing.
别这么自谦
Well, I do know that I am lucky
我确实知道
to be in such good hands.
我很幸运能得到这样的帮助
I am going to get us some champagne.
我去拿几杯香槟
Thank you.
谢谢你
Success looks good on us.
成功和我们很相配
We haven't even finished the book.
我们还没有写完那本书
And yet, look at all these people
然而 看看这些人
already talking about it.
已经开始讨论这本书了
It's crazy, right?
不可思议 是吧?
What's crazy is that we got in on the ground floor
不可思议的是 我们占得了政♥治♥怀旧热潮
of a huge wave of political nostalgia in publishing.
在出版业的先机
Ah, it's gonna be a big year for us, Peters.
彼得斯 今年我们会大丰收
What... what are you doing?
你在做什么?
Nothing that I didn't do last weekend.
这些事我上周末都做了
Okay, but last weekend we were not at a party
好吧 但是上周末
with our author and our boss.
我们没有和作家还有老板一起参加派对
Mistletoe.
槲寄生
That's poinsettia.
那是猩猩木
Eh, close enough.
差不多
Jake, it has been a pleasure,
杰克 我很荣幸
but I have another holiday party tonight.
但是今晚我有另一个节日派对
I look forward to reading the book.
我很期待读你的书
You know what, let me walk you out.
这样吧 让我送你出去
There's something I wanted to talk to you about in private.
我想和你私下谈论一些事情
Yeah, please.
好的 请
We should get going to the party.
我们该去派对了
You can deal with that later.
你可以一会儿再处理那棵树
That looks lovely. Ready?
看起来很棒 准备好了吗?
Slow down.
等一下
One more thing.
还有一件事
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗?
Damn it.
糟糕
Thank you so much for inviting us.
谢谢你邀请我们
Your home is beautiful. Oh, thank you.
你的家很漂亮 谢谢你
Where'd you get the sweaters from?
你们从哪弄到的这些毛衣?
Bad Hanukkah sweaters are kind of our Christmas thing.
穿丑丑的光明节毛衣是我家的圣诞节传统
Yeah, and then on Christmas Day,
是啊 然后在圣诞节那一天
Bob makes his reindeer latkes,
鲍勃会做他的驯鹿薯饼
and we all make fun of a bad Christmas movie.
然后我们会嘲笑一部糟糕的圣诞电影
Oh, I love that. I love that.
我喜欢 我喜欢
So when will we see the Miller family tradition?
所以我们什么时候能看到米勒家庭的节日传统?
What? We don't really have a family thing.
什么? 我们没有家庭传统这些东西
Oh, we most certainly do.
我们当然有
Yeah, Caitlin told me once when we were drunk.
是啊 凯特琳在我们喝醉的时候告诉过我
It sounds hilarious. Don't play dumb, Mom.
听起来很好笑 妈妈 别装傻
Yeah, don't play dumb, honey.
是啊 宝贝 别装傻
Oh, oh, that? Yeah!
哦 哦 那个? 是啊!
Hey, no, that was our thing when Caitlin was seven.
不 凯特琳七岁那年 那是我们的家庭传统
Well, yeah, we've done it every year since.
是的 从那以后 我们每年都那么做
We did in the privacy of our own home.
我们在家里偷偷做
Come on, the Katzes are doing their family thing.
拜托 凯茨家已经展示了他们的家庭传统
Caitlin promised that we would do ours.
凯特琳也承诺了会做我们的
Uh, have to. I'm dying to know what it is.
必须做 我太想知道是什么了
Well, we can't 'cause David didn't bring an instrument.
我们不行 因为大卫没有带他的乐器
Oh, wait, it's in the car.
等一下 在车里
Why does Dad know about this and not me?
为什么爸爸知道这件事而我不知道?
Because I knew you'd make that face and try to get out of it.
因为我知道你会做出这副表情 还想要蒙混过关
Yeah, a drunk promise is still a promise.
是啊 喝醉后的承诺也是承诺
Please, Mom. Please.
求你了 妈妈 求你了
I just really want to see it. Please, please for me.
我真的很想看 拜托 为了我
Please, please!
拜托 拜托!
Okay, fine.
好吧
I'm gonna need an apron
我需要一个围裙
and, like, a gallon of eggnog heavily spiked.
还有一加仑含烈酒的蛋奶酒
Yes!
耶!
You're doing it! Hell yeah, it's Miller Time!
你同意了! 太好了 米勒家上场了
Ugh, you're so weird.
你太奇怪了
high on a hill was a lonely goatherd lay ee odl lay ee odl lay hee hoo
高高的山上有个寂寞的牧羊人在唱歌♥
loud was the voice of the lonely goatherd lay ee odl lay ee odl-oo
他的歌♥声真响亮
folks in a town that was quite remote heard lay ee odl lay ee odl lay hee hoo
偏僻的小镇居民听到他的歌♥声也唱着
lusty and clear from the goatherd's throat heard lay ee odl lay ee odl-oo
他的歌♥声清脆嘹亮
Charles!
查尔斯!
One little girl in a pale pink coat heard Layee-o-dl layee-o-dl lay-ee-o
穿淡粉色裙子的女孩听到了,也跟着唱
That's the woman we've been wanting to set you up with.
这就是我们一直想介绍给你的那个女人
I have been wanting to set you up with.
我一直想介绍给你的女人
Her daughter is Rose's roommate.
她女儿是露丝的室友
Who's that on the accordion? Don't worry about him.
那个拉手风琴的是谁? 别担心他
That's the ex. Out of the picture.
那是她的前夫 他是不相干的人
This is just their holiday tradition.
这就是他们的节日传统
Huh.
嗯
They're really good. Oh, excuse me, fraulein.
他们太棒了 不好意思 小姐
There is someone who would like to meet you.
这里有个人想见见你
Charles Brooks,
查尔斯·布鲁克斯
this is Liza Miller.
这是莉萨·米勒
Very nice to meet you, Liza.
莉萨 很高兴见到你
You too.
我也是
That's quite an act you've got there.
你刚才表演的很好
Charles owns a publishing company.
查尔斯经营一家出版公♥司♥
And didn't you used to work in publishing, Liza?
莉萨 你之前不也在出版公♥司♥工作吗?
When I was younger.
我年轻的时候
A different life.
不同的人生
Well, you two have so much to talk about.
你俩有很多能聊的
There you are. I want you to meet somebody.
你在这里 我想让你见见某个人
Oh, sorry, hi.
对不起 你好
Um, this is Charles Brooks.
这是查尔斯·布鲁克斯
He's a friend of the Katzes.
他是凯茨家的朋友
Well, it looks like that's the last of it.
好了 看起来那是最后一个了
Before I go,
在我走之前
a little gift for my new star.
有一个小礼物给我的新星
Oh, Penelope.
佩妮洛普
Oh, wow, they're gorgeous.
它太美了
Thank you.
谢谢
Luca and I are so excited
卢卡和我都很激动
to add you to our collection.
可以收藏你的作品
I've gotta run, but don't forget
我得走了 但别忘了
about our holiday party tomorrow night.
我明晚的假日聚会
I cannot wait to show you off.
我等不及要向他们炫耀你了
Okay, I'll be there.
好的 我会去的
Thank you. Wonderful. Bye, ladies.
谢谢 太棒了 再见了 女士们
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表