剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
That’s always the rope with these awards.
大奖项都是有这些门道的
I don’t know what she wants. She thinks you’re cool.
我不知道她想要什么 但是我知道她觉得你人很不错
She’s probably just looking for an excuse
她可能只是在找个借口
to have a drink with you.
想跟你喝杯酒罢了
One drink.
就一杯
I do have a personal life these days.
我还有私人生活呢
See you tonight.
今晚见
You will now.
到时候你就知道了
So, as you can see, I am raising Kelsey’s profile
如你所见 我正在润色凯尔西的简历
and therefore the profile of the company she works for.
因此需要她所在公♥司♥的简介
Are you gonna ask me to buy a table at these awards or not?
你是不是想问我要不要在颁奖典礼上买♥♥个桌位?
Oh, diva, you get to buy a table,
天后 你一定要买♥♥
and I’d go with the biggest and the best.
我推荐你买♥♥最大最好的那一桌
You of all people should take full advantage
所有人当中 你最应该
of this opportunity. And why is that?
把握住这次机会 为什么呢?
Because you’ve got the "It" Factor.
因为你最有时尚元素
That is why I wanted to meet with you.
这也是为什么我想见你
What Grace Coddington was to "Vogue,"
戴安娜·特劳特之于经验出版社
Diana Trout could be to Empirical.
就像格蕾丝·柯丁顿之于"时尚"杂♥志♥
I mean, yes,
当然
if I wanted that. Why wouldn’t you want that?
如果我想要的话 为什么你会不想要?
I could get your profile on W.
我可以把你简介放在W
I could get you a reality show.
我可以让你上真人秀
A fragrance. We could call it Trout.
定制一种香水 可以起名叫特劳特(鲑鱼)
Nix that, too fishy. No.
不行 换一个 听起来有点腥
I could even get you a man, Diana.
我甚至可以给你找个男人 戴安娜
Or a woman. I don’t want to assume.
女人也行 我不想先入为主
I have a man. In fact,
事实上 我有男人了
he’s gonna pick me up here in a few minutes.
他很快就会过来接我了
Unfortunately, the job you want
不幸的是 你要的这份工作
doesn’t exist, and while it is lovely
根本不存在
to be called diva,
不过很感谢你叫我天后
that’s the only value add you bring to the table.
这也是你今天谈判中唯一有用的筹码
Ouch, diva.
好伤人啊 天后
I like you,
我喜欢你
but I don’t need you.
但我不需要你
Hey, hon.
嗨 宝贝
Lauren Heller, this is my boyfriend, Enzo.
劳伦·海勒 这是我的男朋友 恩佐
He is a small business owner in the city.
他是城里的一个小商人
Plumber. Plumber.
水管工 水管工
Enzo, hi. You look so familiar.
恩佐 嗨 你看起来好面熟啊
Have... have we met before? I don’t know.
我们... 我们之前有见过吗? 我不知道
If you’ve ever had a backup or a clog,
如果你家有堵塞过的话
there’s a good chance.
我们还真可能见过
I meet a lot of people around bull...
我见过不少人
Okay, we should get going.
好了 我们该走了
I will think about that table.
我会考虑那个桌位的
Please do, diva.
好好考虑 天后
I don’t think I need my glasses,
我可能不需要我的眼镜了
but I might need a flashlight.
但是我需要一个手电筒
True, but, um, no one can see me do this.
是的 但是没人可以看见我做这个
Charles.
查尔斯
Tall girl.
高个女孩
Redmond.
雷德蒙
What, uh, are you doing here?
你在这干嘛?
I live on the Upper East Side.
我住在上东区啊
Please don’t tell anyone.
请别告诉别人
It’s the only way I can escape the gays.
只有这样我才能摆脱那群基佬
This is Dell, my trainer.
这是戴尔 我的教练
So what are you two doing here?
所以 你们俩来这做什么?
Oh, uh, I’m here.
呃 我本来一个人
Um, uh, alone.
在这里
This is where I come to read.
我常来这里读书
And Liza was just dropping something off.
莉萨是过来给我送书的
Yes, I was, um... I was just bringing
是的 我是来给
Mr. Brooks, um,
布鲁克斯先生
this manuscript.
这份手稿
Thank you. You’re welcome.
谢谢你 不客气
The Calvin Crigger manuscript?
加尔文·克雷格的手稿?
But our mean little friend, Kelsey, already passed on that.
但是我们刻薄的小朋友 凯尔西已经放弃这本书了啊
What?
什么?
Uh, why are you having me
为什么你给我看
read something that we passed on?
我们已经放弃的手稿
I thought I liked it.
我喜欢它
But Redmond’s right. Kelsey passed.
但是雷德蒙是对的 凯尔西已经放弃了
So, um, I am really sorry
我真的很抱歉
to be wasting your time. Sir.
浪费了您的时间 先生
Goodnight, Liza.
晚安 莉萨
Goodnight.
晚安
I’m sorry. I promised no work.
不好意思 我保证了今晚不会工作
Enjoy your meal. Thank you.
用餐愉快 谢谢
Thank you. Don’t set the fish down.
谢谢 不用把鱼放下了
Just take it... take it back.
拿... 拿回去吧
Take it. Thank you.
拿走 谢谢
I have a few minutes.
我有几分钟时间
Dell’s doing Whole 30.
戴尔参加了30天饮食计划
It takes him a while to analyze the menu.
所以他要花几分钟时间分♥析♥菜单
I think I know what Liza was doing here.
我觉得我知道莉萨刚才在这里做什么
Oh.
噢
She believes in this book,
她相信这本书
and she was trying to push it.
她打算推销这本书
Well, uh, Kelsey passed.
凯尔西都放弃了
She must have had her reasons.
她肯定有她的理由
Because she doesn’t like Calvin.
因为她不喜欢加尔文
She’s letting her personal feelings
她让她的私人情感
get in the way of work.
影响到了她的工作
This book is one of the best I’ve read.
这是我读过的最好的书之一
It’s gonna win awards.
它肯定会赢大奖的
You think Dorothy Parker was nice,
你以为跟桃乐茜·帕克或者杜鲁门·卡波特
or Truman Capote was easy to work with?
一起工作会很容易吗?
Well, maybe it’s something that Empirical could consider.
或许经验出版社可以考虑下这本书
No, no boy no.
不行
It has to be Millennial.
必须是千禧一代
Empirical is like the BlackBerry
经验出版社就像出版业的黑莓
of publishing, no offense.
无意冒犯
People don’t want the old clickity-click.
人们不想要老式键盘手♥机♥
They want facial recognition and cute emojis.
他们要的是脸部识别和萌萌的表情
Sorry.
打扰了
You came here to read.
你是来这里读书的
Okay.
好的
Just... that’s it.
这样放
Okay, do you see that guy? Yeah.
你看到那个男的吗? 嗯
Yeah, the one with his schlong out?
露着大屌♥的那个吗
Yeah, how could we miss him?
想看不到都不行
That is Diana’s boyfriend.
他是戴安娜的男朋友
No. Shut up. Wait.
不可能 我靠 等等
Diana as in Liza’s boss Diana?
莉萨老板那个戴安娜?
Yes, dude. I met him the other day,
是啊 我那天碰到这个男的
and I thought he looked really familiar.
我就觉得他很脸熟
And then suddenly last night it came to me, pun intended.
昨晚我突然想起来(也有突然看到了这部黄♥片♥的意思)
He was in the first porn I ever saw.
他是我看过的第一部黄♥片♥里的男主
I can’t watch that. No, no, no, just wait.
我没眼看了 不不不 等等
Wait... wait one second.
再等一秒钟
Oh, my God!
我的天
Holy shit. Yo, that was primal.
我日 简直像动物一样
I know, I know, for the longest time
是啊 是啊 有很长一段时间
I thought that all men came like geese.
我以为男的高♥潮♥时侯都是那么鹅叫的
Ugh, poor Diana.
可怜的戴安娜
Ew.
真恶心
Oh, maybe he just made that noise for the film.
可能他只是为了片子效果特意发出的声音吧
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表