剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Come pitch it tomorrow.
明天来推销你的点子吧
4:00 okay? - 4:00 is great.
4点可以吗? 4点没问题
Ooh, sushi. Follow me.
有寿司 跟我来
I just... I can't believe somebody can be this shitty.
我真是 想不到能有人这么可恶
Now, who would do this to a dog?
谁会这么对待一条狗
Look at him. I know, I know.
你看看他 我明白啦
He is an actual angel, but
他就是个小天使 但是
you know we can't have pets in the building.
你知道我们是不能在楼里养宠物的
Yeah, well, we can't have three roommates either.
对 不过 我们也不能一个房♥里住3个人
We just won't tell the landlord now, will we?
我们不告诉房♥东就行了 对不对
Rude. Okay, but thank you.
好凶哦 不过谢谢你
Hawkeye. Oh, my God.
鹰眼 天啊
Where did you find him?
你是怎么找到他的
Uh, some dude just left him tied up
有个哥们把它拴在
outside of a restaurant.
餐馆的外面就跑了
Ugh, my ex. Such a prick.
我前男友 真是个混♥蛋♥
Here.
给你
Hey, bye, little dude.
再见小家伙
I'm gonna miss you.
我会想你的
You love the hot stranger, don't you?
你喜欢这个性感的陌生人 是不是
Don't you?
是不是
I got him some toys too,
我还给他买♥♥了点玩具
if you wanna go grab them.
如果你想要的话
They're, uh, back at my apartment.
它们在我家呢
It's actually, um... it's our apartment.
那其实是 我们家
We live there together. But... ah... okay, no, no.
我们住在一起 不过 好吧 算了算了
Sorry... no, never mind. Yeah.
抱歉 算了 当我放屁
Hawkeye. Hawkeye, no.
鹰眼 鹰眼 别过来
Shut up. You know Pippa Middleton?
不可能吧 你认识皮帕·米德尔顿?
One flight, five hours,
一次五小时的飞机
several mini bottles of tequila.
一起喝了几小瓶龙舌兰
She told me her sister was dating somebody famous.
她告诉她妹妹在和某个名人约会
I wrote it down.
我就把它写下来了
Wait, wait, you broke the Will and Kate story?
等一下 是你揭露的威廉王子和凯特的恋情?
Don. Charles Brooks.
唐 我是查尔斯·布鲁克斯
Cufflinks. yeah
袖扣 是我
I heard you have quite a book idea.
我听说你出书的点子
Uh... Please.
额... 请坐
Um, okay, let's dive in.
好吧 我们开门见山吧
Um, this book is about
这本书是写
all the dirty, sexy messes of Manhattan society...
所有曼哈顿社会的混乱花边新闻
ambassadors, bankers, not the boring ones.
有写大使的 也有银行家的 不是无聊的那几个
Disgraced, famous.
身败名裂的 声名远扬的
Um, Madoffs...
比如麦道夫家族啦..
So is this a novel or is it nonfiction?
所以它是个小说还是纪实呢?
I was thinking the latter.
我觉得是后者
Huh.
这样啊
Well, that could be problematic.
那可能有点棘手了
Uh, can we at least hear the idea?
我们可以听完这个点子吗?
Yeah, these are very litigious, very wealthy people.
这些都是好打官司的超级有钱人
But, uh, continue. Sorry.
但是 不好意思 请继续
Oh, I was thinking about framing the story
我在思考围绕着在川普大楼
around drama at the Trump Tower.
发生的闹剧来展开
It's a bloodbath, but also a microcosm
这波及的人很多
of what's going on in the rest of America.
但这也是一个美国缩影 冰山一角罢了
That sounds like a completely different book.
听起来像是本完全不同的书啊
And readers are starting to tire of polemics.
而且现在读者开始厌烦攻击性文章了
Okay, uh, how's this?
好吧 这个怎么样?
Uh, the Monica Lewinsky scandal is 20 this year.
今年是拉链门事件发生20周年了
Uh, our first victim of cyber-bullying
她是网络欺凌的第一个受害者
before we even knew what to call it.
那时候大家还没有网络欺凌的概念
She's a friend.
她是我朋友
The '90s are hot again. OJ, Tonya Harding...
90年代的人又翻红了 OJ辛普森 塔尼娅·哈丁
Right, the... the '90s are also when most of
没错 90年代也是大多数
Millennial's readers were born.
《千禧一代》读者的出生年代
Uh, I have to jump on a conference call,
我得去开电♥话♥会议了
but, uh, it has been a pleasure.
很荣幸听你宣讲
Don, can you give us a minute?
唐 你能出去一下吗?
Uh, bathroom?
厕所在哪边?
What is wrong with Charles?
查尔斯怎么了?
He knows.
他知道了
Knows what? About me.
知道什么了? 关于我的
All of it.
一切
God, Liza. How?
天呐 他怎么知道的 莉莎?
I don't know. So he didn't fire you?
我不知道 所以他还没有辞退你?
Not yet.
目前还没有
So, what, he's just gonna punish you
所以 怎样 他是为了要惩罚你
and just tank every author you bring in here?
就为难你带进来的每一个作者
This is such a mess.
真是一地鸡毛啊
How are we supposed to do our job?
那我们还怎么开展工作?
I'll handle it.
我来处理
You got a minute?
有时间吗?
Uh, a little busy right now. I'll be quick.
现在有点忙 我很快的
I'm resigning.
我要辞职
Close the door, please.
关下门 谢谢
What are you doing?
你要干什么?
This isn't going to work. You're angry with me.
这样下去不行 你在生我的气
And you're not gonna like any writer I bring in here.
你不会喜欢我带来的任何一个作者
That's going to hobble Millennial
这样子会毁了我们公♥司♥的
and probably ruin Kelsey's career too.
也可能会毁了凯尔西的工作
And that's not fair to anyone, so I'm bowing out.
这样对任何人都不公平 所以我不干了
The only thing threatening Millennial
唯一威胁公♥司♥的就是
is the lie you've been telling since you got here.
你从进公♥司♥以来说的谎
You can be mad at me. I deserve that.
你可以生我气 我活该
But you can't take it out on a writer I bring in here.
但是你不能撒在我带来的作者身上
That's not what I did. So that wasn't personal?
我没这么做 所以不是私人恩怨了?
No, uh, personal would be asking if...
当然不是 如果是私人恩怨我会问
if Don dropped a trail of breadcrumbs from his pocket
他有没有在《人物》杂♥志♥派对上抖干净
in case you got separated at the "People" Party,
趁你不在时放在口袋里 面包的碎屑
but passing on a half-baked, poorly-conceived book idea
而不是否定他那个我不喜欢的 不成熟
I didn't like, that's... that's business.
而且构思粗鄙的出书点子 那是...那是工作
And I trust you can see the distinction.
我相信你可以看出其中的区别
I do. Excellent.
我看出来了 很好
Please close the door on your way out.
出去的时候麻烦把门带上
Hi. Hey. Where's the dog?
嗨 嘿 狗呢
I gave him back to his owner,
我把它还给主人了
after I slept with her.
在我睡了她之后
Yes. You broke your fast. Let me get you a drink.
耶 你破戒了 我来给你倒杯酒庆祝一下
Oh, Mags, I... No, no, no, no, no, come on.
玛吉 我 好了好了好了 没事的
90 days without booze or sex?
90天不喝酒不打炮
I haven't done that since grade school.
我上次这么做还是小学毕业之前呢
You don't need to reset your system.
你不需要让身体重启
You just need to have a good glass of red wine,
你只要喝一杯上好的红酒
and someone to complain about girls to.
和一个可以听你抱怨那些姑娘的人
Fine, but no gluten.
好吧 不过还是不吃麸质食物
Turns out I really do have that allergy.
发现我还真对麸质过敏
That is not real.
你骗人
And I just smoked a big joint
不过我才抽了一大卷麻
and ate all the bread in the house, so you're good.
之后把屋子里所有的面包都吃光了 所以你安全了
God, you make everything better.
天啊 有你在一切都变好了
6:00. I don't see him.
已经6点了 我没看到他
Well, good night. Oh, no, no, no.
那就这样吧 不不不不行
You are going on this date. A man fell on your lap.
你得去赴这个约 有个男人拜倒在你石榴裙下了
Do you always use people's words against them
你总是像喝醉的小屁孩一样
like a drunk toddler?
用别人的原话来怼人吗?
Oh, my God, I'm going on a date with my plumber.
天啊 我竟然要和我的管道工去约会
Sorry for honking.
不好意思 我按喇叭了
I'm driving around for a half hour
我在附近转悠了半小时
and the only spot I could find is illegal.
唯一找到能停的地方竟然还是违法的
When you said that you were picking me up,
你说你要接我的时候
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表