剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
the more I wanna hold you
我就越想抱着你
or kiss you, and if we do that,
亲吻你 如果那样
then you'll be going back on your decision.
你又会说到你的决定
And you'll hate me.
你会恨我
I could never hate you, Charles.
我永远不会恨你 查尔斯
This is temporary.
目前只是暂时的
You'll get the company back on its feet.
你会让公♥司♥重新踏上正轨的
I know you will.
我知道你能行
And I hope so.
我也希望这样
Wish me luck tomorrow.
祝我明天好运
You don't need it.
你不需要运气
I do.
我需要
We have three months of operating expenses left.
咱们还剩三个月的运营经费
If we don't get an investor,
如果再没有人投资我们
Empirical, Millennial,
"经验出版社" "千禧一代"
everything that we have all worked for
咱们所有努力过的一切
will just...
就都会...
disappear.
消失
Hello, fraud-lein.
你好啊 骗子小姐
Did you hear the D? 'Cause I put it in there.
听见那个D了吗? 我故意加的
"Fraud-lein"?
"骗子小姐"
Great.
真棒
I've just heard from Karl Teuscher.
我刚从卡尔·特舍尔那听到
It's ours, the title.
头衔是我们的了
What's ours? Oh, my God.
什么是我们的? 我的天啊
Okay, every year a book makes such a splash in Frankfurt
每一年都有一本书在法兰克福引起一阵热议
that they call it the Book of the Fair.
他们叫它"展会之书"
This year there are two. Both of them ours.
今年有两本 都是我们的
"Marriage Vacation," And "Capital Letters."
"给婚姻放个假"和"大写字母"
It has never happened before. Oh, my gosh!
这种事情从来没发生过 我的天啊
Oh, stretching. That's... that's better.
哦 抻了一下 现在... 好多了
Yeah, no, I set up an impromptu press panel.
不是 我弄了个临时发布活动
You know, I thought it'd be nice to have sort of a...
你知道 我觉得如果有个
a sales... oh, my God. Oh, wow. Word must be out.
销♥售♥活动... 我的天啊 消息肯定都传出去了
Oh, my gosh.
我的天啊
Oh, uh, Diana, can you get me a pen?
哦 戴安娜 能给我根笔吗?
What? I need a pen. Can you just...
什么? 我要支笔 你能...
Go on.
继续
Um, can you, uh, just excuse me
你能 嗯 等我一下
while I go get myself a pen?
让我去拿笔吗?
I'll get you a pen, Liza.
我会给你根笔的 莉萨
Just remember this moment well.
好好记住这个时刻
I certainly will.
我肯定会记住的
Hey, Trout.
嗨 特劳特
So Millennial's the talk of the Fair.
所以"千禧一代"是展会的热议话题
What do those young girls have that we old gals don't?
有什么那些年轻女孩有而我们熟♥女♥没有的?
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
Of course, I have been grooming Kelsey for years,
当然 我已经打磨凯尔西很多年了
but it wasn't till I loaned her my assistant
但直到我把我的助手借给她之前
that things really took off. Oh.
她的事业都没有成功 哦
You can't work for me for long without absorbing
你不可能跟了我那么久还
some wisdom. Right.
什么都没学到 对
That Lisa girl. Liza.
那个叫丽萨的女孩 莉萨
Yes. Mm.
对 嗯
I mentored her pretty hard.
我教了她很久
God love her. She's so green.
上帝偏爱她 她太嫩了
She's basically doing it for the assistant salary I pay her.
她基本上做这个就是为了我给她的助理工资
Interesting. What are those?
有趣 那是什么?
Oh, just the souvenirs. Mmhmm.
一些纪念品而已 嗯哼
Oh, please.
哦 拜托
It's not what we remember of Frankfurt, DiDi.
重要的不是我们记得法兰克福什么 迪迪
It's what Frankfurt remembers of us.
重要的是法兰克福记得什么样的我们
And it remembers 1999.
而它记得1999年的
Standing ovation, I seem to recall.
我记得 大家站起来鼓掌了很久
I am afraid those days are over.
恐怕这种日子已经结束
I've spoken with the band leader.
我和乐队领头说过了
She's game if we are.
咱们加入她就加入
You cannot be serious. Oh, I'm dead serious.
不可能是真的 绝对真实
I'll see you tonight.
今晚见
Unless you're, like your company,
除非你 像你的公♥司♥一样
past your prime.
失去了往日荣耀
Josh. Hey.
乔什 嗨
Marlowe and Daughters had crown roast.
马洛和她女儿们准备了王冠烤排
So you're coming over, and bring Lauren.
你来吃饭吧 带上劳伦
All right. I wanna make up
好的 我想补偿
for the last one that I ruined.
我上次毁掉的
So it's just the four of us,
所以就我们四个
and it'll be fun, I promise.
我保证会很有趣的
No drama. We have a meet, wine, and weed.
别太夸张 我们有肉 有酒 有大♥麻♥
Okay. The Maggie Amato Trifecta.
好啊 玛吉·阿玛托三要素
I am in. Yes, all right.
我会去的 好的
See you later. Bye.
晚点见 拜
Well, what's next?
接下来是什么?
Uh, the paperback release of "Marriage Vacation," Of course.
给婚姻放个假要发布简装版
And a new nonfiction book that we are just editing now,
而且我们正在编辑一本纪实文学
by world-renowned finance expert Quinn Tyler.
由世界闻名的经济专家奎恩·泰勒著写
A provocative examination
关于在商场上
of women helping women in business.
女人帮助女人的挑衅性拷问
Next question?
下一个问题?
Yeah, you keep mentioning young people,
你一直在谈论年轻人
but tell me, how old is this tall one?
但是告诉我 高个的这个多大了?
Um, old enough to know an appropriate question
足够大到知道一个合适的问题
when I hear it, and that wasn't it. Next.
是什么 而这个不是 下一个
Uh, follow up. Oh, my God!
我还有 我的天啊!
Maybe it's the light. If you move a little...
或许是光线的原因 如果你挪一点...
No, it doesn't help.
不行 没用
So does the young one do the young books
所以年轻人弄新书
and you do the old ones?
然后你弄老书?
Believe me, we are both millennials.
相信我 我们都是"千禧一代"
Yeah. Next question.
是啊 下个问题
From somebody else. You look young, though.
换个人来 你看着很年轻
So you should tell her your face cream.
你应该告诉她你用的面霜
That is women helping women.
这是女人帮助女人
And you do what she tells you.
她告诉你什么你就做什么
Push up, always up.
往上抹 要往上
Oh, we're out of time. Thank you very much.
我们时间到了 非常感谢
Uh, thank you. No, we're good.
嗯 谢谢 就这样吧
Gosh, Kelsey, I am so sorry. I...
天啊 凯尔西 我很抱歉 我...
I know I look tired. It's the jetlag and...
我知道我看着很累 倒时差还有...
It's fine, don't worry about it. It's part of the deal.
没关系 别担心 这是交易的一部分
I hate that you have to keep covering for me.
我讨厌你得一直替我打掩护
I don't wanna talk about it anymore.
我不想再聊这个了
You know what I wanna do? I wanna go get drunk.
你知道我想做什么吗? 我想喝醉
You in?
一起吗?
Ooh!
噢!
I am going to get us drinks.
我去给咱们拿酒
Okay. Wow.
好了 喔
Hello, youngster.
你好啊 年轻人
Did they card you at the door?
他们在门口朝你要身份证了吗?
Cheryl, I'm not here to get blackmailed.
谢丽尔 我来不是为了被敲诈的
Look, what I wanna say is, congratulations.
好吧 我想说的是 恭喜
You're a hit.
你成功了
Empirical's on the ropes, but you guys, wow.
经验出版社命悬一线了 但是你们 哇
Thank you, but Empirical's gonna be...
谢谢 但是经验出版社要...
So I wanna offer you a job.
我想给你个工作
I'm pretty sure you're not making what you deserve,
我确定你没得到你应得的
and I can fix that, so come to Plaza.
我可以改变这点 来普拉扎
You're joking. No.
你在开玩笑 没有
You're killing it for a company that's going underwater,
你在一个将要沉没的公♥司♥大放异彩
and I'm throwing you a life preserver.
而我要给你一个救生圈
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表