剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
What, uh...
嗯...
What exactly am I proud of?
我到底在骄傲什么呢?
I’ve been named to a task force that’s
我被委派到一个
gonna take down a fatberg.
清理油脂山的特别小组
I’m sorry; what?
不好意思 什么?
A fatberg. It’s a big one.
一座油脂山 庞然大物
It’s below 68th and Lex.
它在68街和莱克辛顿下面
It’s this congealed mass of anything you shouldn’t flush,
它是由你不应该冲掉的那些东西凝固而成的巨物
like cooking fat or condoms and wet wipes.
就像食用油 安全套或者湿纸巾
It’s like an iceberg but it’s made of, uh...
它就像一块冰山 但是它是用...
Fat? Exactly.
油脂做成的? 正是
Get this. They found one in London
听着 他们在伦敦发现一块
the size of a 747. There’s a chunk of it
它就和波音747一样大
in the museum now.
现在在博物馆里就有一块
Sorry, I’m freaking out, it’s just...
对不起 我太震惊了 只是...
I’m on the fatberg five.
我现在就在五号♥油脂山上
I’m sorry. I’m sorry, no, I’m sorry.
对不起 对不起
Alliteration is just... it’s my Achilles heel.
这头韵...这是我的软肋
You know this is dangerous.
你知道这很危险
Most plumbers’ wives forbid them
大多数水管工的妻子
from going anywhere near a fatberg.
禁止他们接近油脂山
Really?
真的吗?
Should you even be doing this? Well, I have to.
你得做这事吗? 我必须做
I got a duty. Sorry.
我有职责 不好意思
You said "Duty." I...
你说"职责" 我...
I... you said "Duty."
我...你说了"职责"
Come on... where are you going? For a walk.
回来 你去哪? 去散步
To the roof. I don’t know.
到房♥顶上 我不知道
Okay, don’t be ridiculous.
好吧 别犯神经了
That’s what I am to you, isn’t it?
你就是这么看我的 是吗?
No.
不是的
Look.
你看
My job might not be as glamorous as yours,
我的工作可能不如你的光鲜
but this is a big deal to me.
但是它对我来说也很重要
I don’t want to feel bad about it.
我不想以它为耻
I need you to book me a facial and a massage
我需要你帮我在娇兰
at Guerlain after work. Good morning.
预约下班后的美容和按♥摩♥ 早上好
Is this a couple’s massage?
是情侣按♥摩♥吗?
I’m a grown woman, Liza. I don’t need a man
我是个成熟♥女♥性 莉萨 我不需要一个男人
to hold my hand through a spa treatment.
做按♥摩♥的时候抓着我的手
Got it.
了解
Is everything okay with you and Enzo?
你和恩佐还好吗?
It’s not. He stormed out last night.
不好 他昨晚气冲冲跑出去了
He won’t answer any of my texts.
也不回我信息
We may have come to the end of the road.
我们可能情缘已尽吧
What? Why? You guys are so sweet together.
什么? 为什么? 你们两个在一起多甜蜜啊
Liza, I am old enough to know myself
莉萨 我活了这么多年 我了解我自己
and two things I am not are one: sweet.
我也很清楚地知道两件事 第一 我不可爱
And two...
第二
compatible with a plumber.
我和一个水管工不合适
Well, who cares what he does if the feelings are there?
只要有感情 谁在乎他是做什么的
Well, I guess they're not.
我想我们已经没有感情了
It was fun,
我们曾经拥有过快乐
but it was doomed from the start.
但这份感情从一开始就注定是要黯然收场
And we were kidding ourselves to think otherwise.
我们不过是在欺骗对方罢了
Get me an espresso, please.
请给我倒一杯浓缩咖啡
I’m sorry, Diana.
我很遗憾 戴安娜
Even when you know it won’t work,
即使你知道有些事注定无法成功
it’s still hard when it doesn’t.
但当那一刻来临时 你还是很难接受
Are you still here?
你还在这里干嘛?
Oh, I thought you were in DC? I decided not to go.
我还以为你在华盛顿呢? 我决定不去了
Oh. You decided that?
你决定?
Did you need something?
你有什么事吗?
Why didn’t you take Devereux’s book
为什么你不接受德维尔的书?
when you had the chance?
机会都摆在你眼前了
Charles told me.
查尔斯告诉我了
Fine, I didn’t want my name on a book that I didn’t edit.
我不想把我的名字出现在一本我没有编辑过的书上面
You have never
你从来都不放弃
passed an opportunity to take credit,
任何一个赚取名声的机会
and that’s gonna be the biggest book of the year.
而这本书将会成为本年最佳
So what did you feel? Sorry for me?
你是怎么想的? 可怜我?
Or you thought it might be fun watching me go through the hell
或者你觉得看着我硬着头皮推广我前任的书
of promoting an ex’s book, why?
会很有趣?
Because... I was in love with you.
因为我曾经爱过你
Are you screwing with me right now?
你是在跟我胡扯吗?
Because you don’t say that to someone in the past tense
没有人第一次说爱你是用过去式的
for the first time unless you’re trying to
除非是故意
make them feel like an asshole. At least I said it.
想让别人觉得自己是个混♥蛋♥ 至少我说出来了
And you should be happy.
你应该感到高兴
You won.
你赢了
I didn’t want to win. Yes, you did.
我不想赢 你想
All right? So did I.
好吗? 我也想赢
Look, that’s who we are. That’s what we do.
这就是我们的本性 这就是我们的工作
Or did, before Millennial capsized Empirical.
或者说曾经的工作 马上千禧一代就要替代经验出版社了
Where did you hear that?
你是从哪里听说的?
I talk to Charles too.
我也跟查尔斯谈过了
All right, I know what the new pecking order
好吧 我知道新的权势等级
is around here.
已经建立起来了
So this isn’t even a competition anymore.
我们之间都谈不上竞争关系了
So congratulations.
所以恭喜你了
Close the door on your way out.
请出去的时候关上门
There’s no good way out of this.
这件事没有完美解决方案
I mean, if I go, Quinn could pull her investment.
如果我走了 奎恩就会撤回投资
If I stay, we’re in the...
如果我留下 那我们就...
we’re in the same mess we’re in now.
我们就又陷入了当前的困境之中
But it won’t be the same.
但这次不一样
I discovered that
我发现
the 20-something former assistant
20多岁的前任助理
is now a 40-something editor. I’m very surprised.
现在已经是40多岁的编辑了 我真的很惊讶
I look at her... completely differently.
会用完全不同的眼光看她
I maybe even ask her on a date
我甚至会约她
and my only question will be, will she say yes?
我只有一个问题 那就是 她愿意吗?
Tough.
很难
They still have a reporting relationship.
他们之间还是存在上下级的关系
But she’s not an assistant anymore.
但她已经不是助理了
She’s a Millennial co-founder. She’s an executive.
她是千禧一代的合伙创始人 她是执行官
People meet at work all the time.
同事看对眼太正常了
And these people have no secret past?
那些人都没有秘密的过去?
None whatsoever.
什么都没有
Huh, well, hmm. He’s a little stuffy.
他有点闷
Recently divorced.
近期离婚
Will they have any chemistry?
他们之间会有化学反应吗?
Is he fun?
他有意思吗?
Well, she’ll just have to find out for herself.
她只能自己发现了
Well, let’s say she says...
那我觉得她
yes.
愿意
They go to dinner and...
他们一起去吃晚餐
Maybe they click.
也许他们天雷勾动地火
Maybe.
也许
And maybe...
也许...
he can hold her hand at the office.
他能在办公室里握着她的手
And in the street.
在大街上
Everywhere.
在任何地方
The way that he has wanted to do...
一直以来
for as long as he can remember.
他都想这么做
Is she going to get that?
她要看短♥信♥吗?
She’d rather not.
她不想看
Damn it. I’m sorry.
该死 对不起
Everything all right? Of course not.
一切正常吗? 怎么会正常
It’s Cheryl Sussman. _
是谢丽尔·萨斯曼
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表