剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Did you hear anything that lawyer had to say today?
你听到今天那个律师讲的了吗?
We’re not at work, all right?
我们没有在工作 好吗?
But we do need to figure out how we’re gonna work together.
但是我们确实需要想想如何共事
Well, I think it’s best
我觉得我们最好
if we each stick to our side of the street.
还是守好各自的阵营
I wonder if you understand just how much
我想知道你是否了解我给经验出版社
I’m bringing to Empirical.
带来了多少好处
Thanks to me,
幸亏有我
LL Moore is writing that new trilogy
摩尔正在创作新的三部曲
which will basically bail the company out
基本上能把公♥司♥
of the foreseeable future.
从出版业有限的前景中解救出来
Oh, so now I should be thanking you
哦 所以现在我应该感谢你
for returning LL Moore to the company?
感谢你把摩尔带回公♥司♥?
After poaching him and nearly costing me my job?
在偷偷抢走他还差点让我丢掉工作之后?
"The Pam Pam Chronicles" Was my idea.
《潘潘公主编年纪》是我的点子
Moore was blocked until I pitched it to him.
我在摩尔的瓶颈期给了他这个点子
And now there’s gonna be new books,
现在会有新书
TV series, merchandising.
电视剧 周边产品
Wow, you are so desperate for my approval.
你真的好渴望得到我的认可
Oh, give it up, Peters.
得了吧 彼得斯
This whole thing is quite the coup for all of us.
这件事对我们所有人来说都是个妙计
You know, sometimes I get a little tired
你知道 有时候我听你吹嘘自己
hearing you talk about how great you are.
听得有些厌烦了
Well, I don’t have to tell you.
我并不需要告诉你
Let me show you something.
我带你看个东西
Come on.
走吧
Where are we going? You’ll see.
我们要去哪? 你会知道的
Now, look up.
现在 抬头看
Okay. Now I’m impressed.
好吧 我觉得挺了不起
Yeah? All right.
是吧? 好
Pretty proud moment.
这是个让人骄傲的时刻
It’s a three-month buy, and Charles loves it
这个买♥♥了三个月期的 查尔斯很喜欢
because he can see it from his office.
因为他能从办公室里看到它
How about dinner to celebrate?
我们吃顿晚饭庆祝一下吧?
Good night, Zane.
晚安 赞恩
Hey.
嘿
That skirt isn’t safe for work.
工作时这短裙可不安全
And I can see the outline of your wiener
我可以从你的内♥裤♥里
in those pants.
看出你鸡鸡的形状
Liza, God, everyone’s been looking for you.
莉萨 天呐 大家都在找你
Sorry, I was in the bathroom changing.
抱歉 我刚才在洗手间换衣服
I didn’t exactly ride the subway looking like this.
我坐地铁的时候可没穿成这样
Come on...
来吧...
Once all of the princesses have gathered on stage,
当所有的公主都站上舞台之后
Charles will announce the new book,
查尔斯就会宣布这本新书
at which time you
这时候
will be lowered dramatically from the heavens,
你就能戏剧化地穿过浓烟烈火
through a sea of smoke and fire.
从天上下来
Fabulous.
太好了
So Wagnerian.
太有瓦格纳风格了
The fans will go wild.
粉丝们会疯狂的
As they should.
他们应该疯狂
My princess, you are divine.
我的公主 你太神圣了
I certainly look forward to working on the new series.
我当然很期待参与新系列的创作
And I look forward to your...
我也很期待你的...
wise counsel.
明智的建议
Liza’s had a big promotion since you last saw her.
你上次见莉萨之后 她晋升了很大一级
She’s still my assistant.
她仍然是我的助理
Liza, please gather all the Pam Pams.
莉萨 请把所有的潘潘公主叫到一起
Make sure they understand they need to be in a V formation
确保她们明白 当爱德华降下来的时候
when Edward descends.
她们要站成一个V字
Got it. Okay.
明白了 好的
Zbotinik slezza booshki.
Zbotinik slezza booshki(科洛语)
I’m so sorry, I don’t speak Kronish.
抱歉 我不说科洛语
Let me tell you a secret.
我告诉你一个秘密
When I sit down to write every morning,
每天早上我坐下来写作的时候
I think about burying my face in your royal fur.
我就想要把我的脸埋在你的尊贵的皮毛里
Hi, I’m Liza Miller from Empirical Publishing.
嗨 我是经验出版社的莉萨·米勒
Thank you all so much for being here.
谢谢你们来到这里
How are ya? Hi.
你好吗? 嗨
Before we continue here, I, um, I just have to ask.
在我们继续之前 我一定要问一下
Has Edward ever made any inappropriate remarks
爱德华有没有说过任何不恰当言论
or unwelcome advances
或者恼人的示爱
that has made any of you feel uncomfortable?
让你们有人感觉不舒服?
Okay.
好吧
He told me my tits were big enough
他说我的奶♥子♥大到可以
to nourish a tribe.
养活一个部落
He said my vagina spoke to him
他说我的阴♥道♥
in his dreams at night.
在梦里和他说话
Why would he say that to me?
他为什么要对我这么说?
I work at a bookstore.
我在书店上班
We want Moore!
我们想要摩尔!
And he told Nadine from Tallahassee
然后他跟塔拉哈西的娜汀说
that if she really wanted to stroke his ego,
如果她真的想撸掉他的自负
she should just stroke his... Okay.
她大可撸掉他的... 好了
I’ve heard enough.
我听的够多的了
We want Moore!
我们想要摩尔!
I gotta get out there.
我得出去了...
Good afternoon.
下午好
I’m Charles Brooks from Empirical Publishing.
我是经验出版社的查尔斯·布鲁克斯
Thank you all for being here today.
很高兴大家今天能来
What?
什么?
Unfortunately, I must share some distressing news.
很可惜 我有些坏消息要分享
Due to recent disturbing allegations
根据最近一些针对
against Edward LL Moore...
爱德华·摩尔令人不安的指控
We’re going to postpone the publication
我们将推迟《潘潘公主编年纪》的出版
of "The Pam Pam Chronicles" Until further notice.
直到进一步的通知
What?
什么?
That’s absurd.
真是荒唐
We have a contract.
我们有合同的
How dare you!
你怎么敢!
Get me down!
放我下来!
No, down, not up!
不 下来 不是上去!
That's ridiculous.
真是太扯了
Charles, bring me down!
查尔斯 放我下来!
You'll pay for this!
你会后悔的!
Oh, God.
天啊
With multiple allegations reported,
由于多重指控报告
a beloved author may be no more.
一位受人喜爱的作家将不复存在
I understand.
我理解
I can't blame them considering...
我不能怪他们在考虑...
We have no comment at this time.
我们这次不做评论
Netflix just cancelled the series.
奈飞刚刚取消了项目
Amazon just pulled his titles from their site.
亚马逊从网站上撤掉了他的作品
So what are we gonna do? Push the publication date?
所以咱们要怎么办? 把出版日期往后推?
I don’t see how we can publish him at all.
我不觉得咱们还能出版了
Rivington must've known about this
利文顿让他回到经验出版社的时候
when they let him come back to Empirical.
肯定就已经知道了
Well, let’s be honest. We all knew.
说实话 我们都知道
We just didn’t wanna believe
我们只是不想相信
our golden goose was a horny toad.
我们下金蛋的鹅是只饥渴的蛤♥蟆♥
So, what are we gonna do about that?
所以咱们要拿那个怎么办?
It's a three-month buy.
买♥♥了3个月的广♥告♥
Dear God, she’ll be coming till Christmas.
天啊 她会在那里站到圣诞节的
We gotta get it down.
咱们得把她撤下来
Wait.
等等
I have an idea.
我有个主意
Just give me some time.
给我点时间
Liza, about what you said yesterday in my office...
莉萨 关于你昨天在我办公室里说的话...
I’m so sorry. It was a misunderstanding.
我很抱歉 那是个误会
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表