剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
around one of these things...
能做这件事...
But now, thanks to both of you...
现在 特别感谢你们...
Oh, my God.
天呐
It’s beautiful.
真好看
Thank you both for believing in me,
谢谢你们相信我
for helping me bring this dream to life.
帮我实现了梦想
Thank you...
谢谢...
Oh, just doing our job.
这是我们应该的
Thank you so much. You are so welcome.
感谢你们 不客气
All right, will you help me
好啦 可以帮我
take a picture for my Instagram account?
拍张ins头像吗?
Of course. Dopey, I realize, but...
当然可以 虽然有点傻 但...
Ready?
准备好了?
No, no, no, no. I don’t believe this.
不 这不是真的
"Empirical"?
经验出版社?
This is our book.
这是我们的书
I cannot believe Charles did this.
查尔斯怎么会做这种事
So, why bother with an imprint
既然要偷我的书
if you’re just going to steal my books?
还管它是哪个出版社干嘛
Whoa, will you slow down?
你可以先冷静一下吗?
Apparently, you’d prefer if I just stopped altogether.
很明显 我什么都不做才合你意
It is going to be a bigger book
如果放在经验出版社名下
as an Empirical title,
这本书会卖♥♥得更好
especially now that we’re about to announce
特别最近我们要发行
a new "Crown of Kings" Prequel.
新的《国王的圣冠》前传
Think she’s a little behind on this one.
她好像还没听说这个消息
When did that happen? We’re announcing tomorrow
什么时候的事? 明天我们打算在
at Comic-Con, and it is going to shine
漫展上宣布 这样就会
a big spotlight on "Marriage Vacation."
连带着让《给婚姻放个假》获得广泛关注
Basically, your book is getting a promotion, Peters,
彼得斯 其实你的书是升了一级
published by the flagship brand.
得到了旗舰品牌的出版
This has zero to do with you, Zane.
赞恩 这件事和你没半毛钱关系
Can you please clarify hierarchy around here for Zane
你能和赞恩解释一下这里的等级制度吗
’Cause someone’s really chiming in
因为有人老是
when they shouldn’t be. We’re all one company here.
在轮不到他说话时一直插嘴 都是自家人
Stop. Stop.
停 停
You are equals.
你们是平级的
Zane focuses on Empirical, and obviously, Kelsey,
赞恩主要负责经验出版社 你也知道 凯尔西
you are Millennial.
你负责千禧一代
Yeah...
好吧...
whatever that’s supposed to mean.
也不知道这话什么意思
Liza?
莉萨?
Bob? Hi.
鲍勃? 嗨
How... what are you doing here?
怎么... 你怎么会来这儿?
Well, I have a meeting nearby.
在附近开个会
What are you doing here?
你又在这儿干嘛?
Oh, I, uh,
噢 我 额
just really love this chopped salad place.
很喜欢这个沙拉店
Seriously?
真的?
They don’t have chopped salad places in Brooklyn?
布鲁克林没有吃沙拉的地儿吗?
This is the best one.
这家的最好吃
Ah. How’s Rose?
这样 萝丝还好吗?
Caitlin said she got accepted to the honors program
凯特琳说她接受了环境研究方面
for environmental studies? Yes.
的荣誉课程? 是的
She’s going to save the planet, evidently.
显然她要去拯救地球了
Oh, thank God.
噢 太棒了
Diana?
戴安娜?
Diana? Diana?
戴安娜? 戴安娜?
Diana. That’s me.
戴安娜 是我
Thank you. I never use my real name.
谢谢 我从来不用真名买♥♥东西
That’s a pro tip...
给你提个专业建议...
Love to Julia.
向茱莉亚问声好
When touching a colleague
如果因为想要发表看法
to make a point or just to say hello,
或打招呼而要触碰一个同事的时候
we recommend using the back of the hand,
我们建议最好用手背
or the safe hands technique.
或使用安全手法
Like this? Exactly right.
这样吗? 完全正确
The palm is too intimate.
手掌显得太过于亲密了
And what is the company’s position
公♥司♥在对于
on dating someone you work with?
和同事约会方面有什么看法?
More specifically, working with someone
准确的说是 和以前约会的人
you used to date.
一起工作
It’s acceptable as long as the employees
只要这两人处于同一职级
are of equal rank.
就可以接受
Interesting.
可以的
The issue becomes more complicated
但是 如果这层关系发生在
when a senior employee enters into an intimate relationship
高级职员和低级职员之间的话
with someone of a lower rank.
就比较复杂了
That is completely unacceptable.
这是万万不可接受的
And they can’t get you on a prior, can they?
他们不能潜规则你把 是不是?
Well, let’s throw that to our lawyer.
这个问题就交给我们的律师吧
Thank you, Sheila.
谢谢 希拉
Sorry I’m late, everyone.
各位 抱歉我迟到了
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
That’s Caitlin’s roommate’s father.
他是凯特琳室友的爸爸
Sexual misconduct can come in many forms.
性骚扰的形式多种多样
Go.
溜
We all know the obvious ones...
我们都知道最典型的例子...
sexting, masturbating in front of a coworker.
发色情短♥信♥ 对着同事手♥淫♥
Everyone knows that’s just wrong.
大家都知道这是不对的
I’ll handle this. But let’s talk about
我来处理 但是我们来谈谈
some of the less obvious offenses.
不像这样显而易见的侵犯吧
They come in many forms.
它们的形式多种多样
Liza?
莉萨?
In here.
我在这儿
Were you... triggered?
你...被说中了吗?
No, I’m fine.
不 我很好
Go back to the meeting. Thank you.
请回去开会吧 谢谢
You know, back in the day,
你知道 过去的时候
we didn’t call it sexual harassment.
我们不说性骚扰
We just called it business as usual.
我们就称它为(尽管受到骚扰)但一切正常
The dirty innuendos,
那些下流的暗示
men always bragging about the size of their penises.
男人们总是在吹嘘他们的鸡鸡有多大
I would just give it right back to them,
我就会原话还给他们
ask them to prove it.
让他们证明给我看
Very few of them called my bluff.
几乎没人不被我唬住
Maybe six... no, seven.
可能有六个...不 七个
My point is, when I was younger,
我要说的是 当我年轻的时候
I was valued for my appearance,
我因为外表而获得重视
but... over time,
但是...随着时间过去
my experience surpassed my looks.
我的经验超越了我的外表
Rising skills, falling breasts.
能力上升 胸部下垂
Am I right?
我说的对吗?
Okay.
是的
Is everything okay?
还好吗?
You know this generation.
你知道这一代
I guess she needed a safe space.
我猜她需要一个安全的空间
Liza, Charles wants to know if you’re all right.
莉萨 查尔斯想知道你是不是还好
Is the seminar over? Is the lawyer gone?
会议结束了吗? 那个律师走了吗?
Yeah, he just left.
是的 他刚走
You all right?
你还好吗?
I...
我...
Just very bad diarrhea.
拉肚子很严重
I was about to give up on you.
我差点要放弃等你了
Well, now you know how I feel.
现在你知道我的心情了
Oh, come on, if you’re gonna
算了吧 如果你要
have a drink with me, you gotta be nice.
和我喝一杯的话 你得友善一点
No promises.
我没承诺过
A tequila on the rocks.
龙舌兰酒加冰块
Do they give awards for the best legs in publishing?
他们给出版社最美的腿颁奖了吗?
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表