剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Get this away. No, no, no, no.
拿走 不不不不
Lock it up. No...
锁起来 不...
Could I check... I...
我能不能看看...
Distracting.
真令人分心
It was, uh, nice to see you laugh.
能看到你笑 真好
Well, hopefully, there'll be, uh,
希望到了明天
fewer antics tomorrow and we'll, uh,
她能不要再搞出这么多荒唐的事
and we'll get the book.
我们也能顺利拿到书
Good night.
晚安
When are you gonna trust me again?
你什么时候才能再次相信我?
I don't want to do this right now, Liza.
我现在不想理会这些事情 莉萨
Just talk to me. Please, Charles.
就和我聊聊 好吗 查尔斯
Just... yell, if that will help.
吼我也行 如果有用的话
The silence...
我们之间的沉默...
is just... I just don't know how much more I can take.
只是... 我不知道自己还能承受多少
If you're trying to punish me,
如果这是为了惩罚我的话
it's working.
恭喜你
Night, Liza.
晚安 莉萨
Good night.
晚安
Oh. Hello. Uh...
噢 你好 额...
Hey! Morning, sleepyhead.
嘿! 早安 小懒鬼
Oh. Did you meet my chef?
噢 见过我的大厨了吧?
Your chef?
你的大厨?
Enzo.
恩佐
You are full of surprises.
你真是浑身上下充满了惊喜
Um, if I could have my eggs poached, please.
嗯 我可以点水煮荷包蛋吗
What'd you say, Ma?
老妈 你说什么?
Wait, "Ma"?
等等 "老妈"?
This is your mother? Of course.
她是你妈妈? 是啊
And my chef.
也是我的大厨
Charming. It's... um...
真好 这... 嗯...
And she... lives with you?
她... 和你一起住?
No, I live with her.
不 我和她一起住
Ma, this is Diana, the one I was telling you about.
妈 这是戴安娜 之前和你提到过她
You speak Italian!
你会说意大利语!
I lived in Florence for a year.
我在佛罗伦萨待过一年
I studied art history.
学艺术史
I used to love walking up and down the Arno.
我喜欢沿着亚诺河散步
I still remember the first phrase I learned.
依旧还记得我学会的第一个意大利短语
"No, I am not a prostitute."
"不 我不是妓♥女♥"
So...
所以...
How old are you?
你多大?
Hey, Charles is gone.
嘿 查尔斯走了
He is?
走了吗?
Yeah, Mirna said he took off this morning.
嗯 米尔那说坐早班飞机走了
I had no idea.
我都不知道
Ugh. Man.
呵 男人
Men always run. Hmm.
男人总是靠不住 对
Yes, dude! Walk of Fame!
姐儿们! 凯♥旋♥归来!
Ah! That Jake is a political animal, huh?
那个杰克可真是头政♥治♥猛兽 是吧?
Actually...
其实...
I backslid last night... with Zane.
昨晚... 我和赞恩打了回头炮
Who then offered me coffee
今早他还请我喝了咖啡
and was, like, nice?
而且态度很好
Coffee?
咖啡?
The bar for heteros is so low.
异性恋的标准也太低了吧
Oh, my God. I'm sleeping with both of them.
天呐 我和他们都睡过了
I'm literally the worst. What?
我太婊了 什么?
No, dude. For double dipping?
不是吧 不就是同时睡两个人
Come on. Guys do it all the time.
拜托 大伙都这样做
What? What do we do?
什么? 我们做什么?
Kels is polyamorous. Wow.
小凯现在多角恋 哇
Really? I'm not, okay?
真的? 我不是 好吗?
It's just two guys at one time...
只此一次睡了两个男的...
not at the same time.
不是同时交往两个
Josh... this is bad.
乔什... 这很不好
Hey, don't ask me.
嘿 别问我
I am a "One woman at a time" Kind of guy.
我每次都只和一个女生交往
Right, right, right, because you definitely
对 对 对 因为自从你和莉萨分手后
never lusted after Liza
就性♥欲♥全无
while you were with that little leprechaun.
就算和爱尔兰小妖精在一起时也那样
Wow.
哇哦
Has anyone seen Liza?
有人见过莉萨吗?
She's on Shelter Island with Charles,
她和查尔斯去谢尔特岛了
trying to get a memoir out of Chrissy Hart.
为了拿到克里斯蒂·哈特的回忆录
Chrissy Hart? Oh, my God.
克里斯蒂·哈特? 我的天呐
I framed her "Rolling Stone" Cover...
我曾经把她的"滚石"封面给框起来了...
remember, with the snake tits... and I...
还记得吗 胸上盘着蛇的那个... 我...
I kissed it good night for an entire year.
每次睡觉前都要亲一口 亲了整整一年
Wait, so Liza's with Charles right now?
等等 所以莉萨现在和查尔斯在一起?
For work. Yeah. Sure.
工作 当然
Back to my problems. What problem? No.
回到我的问题上来 什么问题? 不
The nice guy turned out to be sexy.
好好先生其实很性感
The sexy guy turned out to be nice.
性感先生又其实很好
That's a winwin. Exactly.
这是双赢 这就是问题
Who am I gonna choose? Mmmm.
我该选谁? 不用
No. You don't.
不 你不用选
Have them both, diva. Come on.
两个都要 女王大人
It's healthier for your flora too.
有助于永葆青春
I feel safe with you, Liza.
莉萨 和你在一起很安心
You got an old soul. Ha!
你有一个老灵魂 哈!
Not wrong.
这么说也没错
Uh, since we're so close,
既然我们这么合得来
can I, uh... can I ask you
可以问问...
why you won't let go of your book?
为什么你不肯给我们你的书呢?
Ugh. You know...
其实...
I'm scared, man.
我很怕
I mean, what if people think it's shit?
要是人们不喜欢怎么办?
Or worse yet, what if people don't even care anyway?
要是他们甚至都不在乎怎么办?
I care. Yeah...
我在乎 是啊...
Your first album was the soundtrack to my senior year,
你的第一张专辑贯穿了我的大四生活
even though I never mastered the heroin-chic look.
尽管我从没驾驭过海♥洛♥因♥型的穿搭风格
Yeah, well, you're not really mastering
也是 你现在穿的这一身
whatever this is anyway.
不知道叫什么的风格你也没驾驭好
What I'm trying to say is,
我想说的是
your music is meaningful.
你的音乐很有意义
When I was separating from my husband,
当我离婚时
I was... I was scared, too,
我... 我也怕过
of being alone, of being old,
怕孤单 怕变老
but then I played that album,
然后我又放了那张专辑
and those songs
是那些歌♥
helped me let go of that fear,
帮我克服恐惧
and I felt strong and
使我再次变坚强
resilient and myself again.
打起精神 重拾对生活的信心
And this memoir,
这本回忆录
your wild tales and adventures,
你离经叛道的故事和奇遇
could do the same for more people than just your fans.
能够打动更多人 不止是你的粉丝
Don't run from this opportunity, Chrissie.
别错失了这次机会 克里斯蒂
Then you're no better
不然你就会变得
than those undeserving men who ran out on you.
和那些从你身边逃跑的配不上你的男人一样了
You want me to sign your boobs?
要我在你的奶♥子♥上签名吗?
Please.
好呀
Pen.
笔
Wait, wait, wait.
等一下
How did you get this?
你是怎么拿到手的?
I didn't run away.
我没逃跑
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表