剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
For the film.
为了片子效果
I wonder if Diana knows about this.
我在想戴安娜知不知道这件事
There is an easy way to find out.
想知道很简单
I'll just show her this. No. You can't.
我就给她看这个 那不行
What kind of publicist would I be if I didn't?
如果我不给她看 那我算什么公♥关♥
Quinn is one of only 17
奎恩是美国仅有的
female self-made billionaires
十七位白手起家的
in the United States, and what is crazy
女性亿万富翁之一 更疯狂的是
is that she doesn't even have a business degree.
她都没有商学位
Well, she'll be here at 10:00 a.m., so that gives you
她早上十点到 所以你还有
five minutes to find me coffee
五分钟给我咖啡
and 25 minutes to get a hold of yourself.
二十五分钟把自己收拾干净
Oh, and, um,
嗯 还有
about the "Glamour" Awards, I told your publicist...
关于"魅力"奖 我跟你的公♥关♥说了...
Oh. You can just call her Lauren.
你可以叫她劳伦
I told her to get us the biggest table at the event.
我让她搞到整个活动最大的桌子
Really? Thanks.
真的? 谢了
Let's do it now before you change your mind.
现在就订吧 趁你还没改变主意
Why would I change my mind?
我为什么要改变主意?
No reason.
不为什么
Well, she's in a good mood. Yeah.
她现在心情挺好 是啊
She's getting laid by a professional.
跟她啪的可是专业人士
Hello? Hello, love.
你好? 你好啊 亲爱的
I'm sending over the Crigger contract tout suite.
我马上把克雷格的合同发给你
Nice try, Redmond.
想得美 雷德蒙
We passed, remember?
我们不要了 记得吗?
I bumped into Charles at dinner last night,
我昨天晚餐的时候碰到查尔斯了
and, uh, long story short, he read the manuscript
长话短说 他读了手稿
and according to the email he sent me this morning,
而且根据他今天早上给我发的邮件
Millennial's buying it.
"千禧一代"决定要买♥♥
I'll forward.
我转发你
Did you get it?
你收到了吗?
Hey, Quinn's on her way up. Can you shut the door?
嘿 奎恩在来的路上 你能关上门吗?
Uh, Redmond just called.
雷德蒙刚打过来
Charles bought the Crigger book for Millennial.
查尔斯替"千禧一代"买♥♥了克雷格的书
He read it.
他读过了
How did he even get it?
他怎么拿到的?
I gave it to him.
我给的
Why would you do that? I passed.
你为什么要这么干? 我推掉了
I know, I know. I told him that.
我知道 我知道 我跟他说了
I'm so sorry, Kels. I don't understand.
抱歉 凯尔西 我不明白
We were having dinner at this restaurant,
我们在这个餐厅吃晚饭
and Redmond walked in.
雷德蒙走了进来
And we both panicked.
我们都慌了
And I had the Crigger manuscript in my bag, so we...
我包里还装着克雷格的手稿 所以我们...
we just pretended like I was dropping it off.
我们就假装我是给他送过去
You were having dinner with Charles?
你和查尔斯一起吃晚饭?
Sort of. Why?
差不多 为什么?
I thought he was barely speaking to you.
我以为他都不跟你说话了
I've been trying to repair things with him.
我一直在试着修补我们的关系
And I may have repaired things too well.
而且我可能修补的太好了
How long have you two been
你们两个互相
"Repairing" Things with each other?
"修补"了多久了?
Not that long. It just started.
没多久 刚开始
We don't even know what it is.
我们都不知道这算什么
I know what it is, and it's a big problem for me.
我知道这是什么 对我来说这是大♥麻♥烦
Quinn is waiting.
奎恩在等着了
It's hard to get to the top,
想成为人上人很难
but people don't like hearing that.
但是人们不愿意听到这样的东西
They want to think opportunity is just there
他们倾向于认为机会就在那里
and you can either lean in and take it or not.
你伸手就能把握或者放弃
I don't know about you, but I have had to create
我不知道你怎么样 但是我要创造
my own opportunities and put myself first.
我自己的机会 把自己放在最优先的位置
I didn't get into the Three-Comma Club
我能进入"十亿俱乐部"
by helping other people realize their dreams.
不是靠着帮助别人意识到他们的梦想的
That's not exactly the rallying cry I expected.
这不是我意料之中的口号♥
Rallies don't work.
喊口号♥不管用
The hard truth is that this whole idea
真♥相♥是 整个姐妹帮的主意
of sisterhood is actually holding women back.
其实是在拖女人的后退
Men get ahead because they're looking out for themselves.
男人们领先是因为他们只考虑自己
Women are behind because they're looking out
女人们落后是她们总是
for everyone else.
照顾着别人
Not all women.
不是所有女人
But at the point where one woman is looking out
但是如果有一个女人
for themselves, then we all need to be.
一直为大家着想 我们就也要跟着这样
What's wrong with being out for yourself?
只考虑自己有什么不对?
It's not as satisfying, especially when you're building
满足感不会那么强 特别是当你和别人
something great with someone else.
一起打造一样东西的时候
Okay, think about it this way.
好吧 你这样想
No one wants your success
没人比你自己
as much as you want it.
更希望你成功
Your friends do. Do they?
你的朋友会 真的吗?
"Claw" Isn't a book about friendship.
"利爪"不是一本关于友谊的书
It's a book about getting ahead in business.
这是本关于如何在业界领先的书
Right, and in business sometimes the people
对 而有时在商业界
you think are your friends are actually...
你最好的朋友有可能...
your biggest competitor.
是你最大的对手
Exactly. That's not true.
完全正确 才不是这样
I wish it wasn't.
我希望不是
I'm gonna run and leave you to discuss this.
我要走了 你们讨论吧
Um, Kelsey, I'll see you at the "Glamour" Awards.
嗯 凯尔西 咱们"魅力"奖见
Congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜 谢谢
Well, I don't know if that was feminist or anti-feminist,
我不知道这算女权还是反女权
but that book is gonna sell.
但这书会大卖♥♥的
Why don't you two go figure out
你们干嘛不去想想
what we can actually offer Quinn.
我们能给奎恩什么
I'll do it.
我去做
Do you have a second?
你有时间吗?
Yeah, of course. Um.
当然 嗯
I actually wanted to
其实我想和你
talk to you about the Calvin Crigger book.
聊聊关于加尔文·克雷格书的事
I know you bought it for Millennial.
我知道你替"千禧一代"买♥♥了它
I did.
是的
I think it's the kind of literary memoir
我觉着我们应该赌一把
that we should take a chance on.
这种类型的文学回忆录
You're probably right.
你大概是对的
But then there's the Quinn Tyler book,
但是还有奎恩·泰勒的书
which is also the kind of book that I think
我觉得也是值得
we should take a chance on.
赌一把的那类书
And that's gonna be close to seven figures.
那加起来可能要接近七位数了
I don't think that we can afford that, Kelsey.
我觉得我们付不起 凯尔西
What if I got Liza to ask you?
如果我让莉萨问你呢?
Over dinner?
晚饭时候问?
Or after dinner?
或者之后问?
Let me know.
到时候告诉我
You look great.
你看着很棒
So do you.
你也是
You told Kelsey we were together.
你告诉凯尔西我们在一起了
You bought the Crigger book.
你买♥♥了克雷格的书
We need to talk.
咱们得聊聊了
Yeah. After the awards.
是啊 在颁奖之后
Oh. This is big. I'm a little nervous.
哦 这场合可真大 我有点紧张
Yeah, that is because you refused to take Adderall.
是啊 因为你不愿意吃阿得拉
I am laser-focused and mildly euphoric.
我是超级专注加轻度兴奋
You want me to tickle your arm?
你想我挠你的胳膊吗?
No. Oh, my God.
不要 我的天啊
Eva Chin, Instagram high priestess.
陈艾娃 INS的高级祭司
Hi, I'm Lauren Heller, publicist.
嗨 我是劳伦·海勒 公♥关♥
This is Kelsey Peters, maverick.
这是凯尔西·彼得斯 特立独行奖获得者
Hi, I've heard about your book. Congrats.
嗨 我听说你的书获奖了 恭喜
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表