剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Even if it’s hard to swallow.
即使这个观点很难让人接受
You wanted to see me?
你找我?
Yeah, come on in.
是 请进
I, uh wanted to run something by you.
我 想要你操作一件事情
Yeah, of course.
好 没问题
What do you think about making Devereux’s book
你认为德维尔的书由经验出版社运作
an Empirical title?
怎么样?
Makes sense from a marketing perspective,
主要考虑市场前景
and it’s not as if Empirical wasn’t a part of the process.
而且经验出版社也不是完全没有参与
I mean, and... and you had a... A big hand in the...
我的意思是 就是... 你在... 在这本书的结构部分
the architecture of the book, right?
贡献很大 是吧?
I would love to take credit.
我很愿意接受这个评价
But Kelsey practically invented that book.
但是凯尔西实际上创造了那本书
She definitely rewrote it.
她绝对有再造之功
Yeah, this one’s hers.
是 这本书是她的
Okay.
好
Then it, uh, stays with Millennial.
那么 呃 就还是留在千禧一代吧
Excuse me.
抱歉
Hello?
喂?
Hi.
嗨
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
Hi. I, um...
嗨 我 嗯...
I have to tell you something. I saw Pauline today.
我必须跟你说件事 我今天见过波琳了
I know. I did, too.
我知道 我也见了
She wants to make a deal.
她想做个交易
She will keep quiet about us, and in return
她会对我们的事保持沉默 条件是
she wants the option to her sequel back.
她希望有权收回续集
She says she can get double at Random House.
她说在兰登书屋她可以拿到双倍的收入
Well, that can’t work.
嗯 那不行
What would we tell Kelsey?
我们要怎么和凯尔西说呢?
I’ll tell her it’s part of my divorce settlement.
我就告诉她那是我离婚协议的一部分
Which is true.
实际上也确实是
I... I can’t believe you’re doing all this for me.
我... 我不能相信你做这一切都是为了我
Us.
为了我们
I just want to stay in our bubble.
我只想留在我们的泡泡里
As long as we can.
能留多久留多久
Okay.
好
I just have... I just have one question.
我只有... 我只有一个问题
Do... do bubbles have to be so scratchy?
那个... 那个泡泡需要这么扎人吗?
Oh...
哦...
Oh, s... so the bubble has conditions, now?
哦 所... 所以泡泡现在有条件了 是吗?
A small one. Yeah, well...
一个小小的条件 好 嗯...
Okay. I can work with it.
好吧 我可以克服
Yes.
好
Looks good, yeah. Our first collaboration.
看起来很不错 真的 我们的第一次合作
Oh, yeah. Yes! Amazing.
哦 是的 是! 真棒
Thank you, You’re welcome.
谢谢 不客气
Yeah, babe.
应该的 亲
Oh, she’s coming.
哦 她来了
Good luck. Later, thanks.
祝好运 回见 谢了
I can do the work.
我能有所作为
What do you think? I love it.
你觉得怎么样? 太喜欢了
I got you, right? You got me, girl.
我懂你 对吧 你懂我‘
You got me.
确实懂我
Get me three almonds
给我三颗杏仁
and some hot water with lemon.
和热的柠檬水
He shaved.
他刮胡子了
Morning.
早
Wonder who he did that for?
想知道他是为谁刮的?
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表