剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
You have to put in an effort. And it is exhausting.
你必须付出努力 这很恼人
No, sorry, you are not giving up
不 对不起 你不能放弃
when there is a room full of eligible straight men.
一屋子的合格直男
Now, go. It's just a clogged toilet.
走吧 只不过是马桶堵了而已
It happens all the time.
这种事经常发生
Come on, where's your dad? I checked the kitchen,
哎呀 你♥爸♥爸呢 我找了厨房♥
the dumpsters, the bathroom.
垃圾箱 厕所
I didn't see that Murray Hill douchebag anywhere.
但哪儿都没有那个混♥蛋♥默里山人
And they literally locked the door behind me.
他们还把我后面的门锁上了
Well, we can't just leave him here.
我们可不能把它丢在这里
Hey, you wanna come bunk with me or what?
你想到我那挤一挤吗
I just wanna remind you, the last time you picked up
我就提醒你一下 上次你捡了个
a stray, you married her.
无家可归的人 你和她结婚了
Thank you for reminding me.
多谢你的提醒
I really appreciate that.
我可真是谢谢你了
God. He's cute.
真是 它挺可爱的
Guys, come on, come on, come on.
好啦 快走 快走 快走
Hey, come on. Come on.
嘿 走啦 快走
It's about time.
是该来了
I've been waiting forever for...
我等了这么久...
Enzo. Hello, uh...
恩佐 你好 嗯...
Hey.
嗨
Bathroom still in the same place?
卫生间还在原来的地方吧?
Ye... yeah.
是...是的
Okay.
好吧
Oh, God.
哦天呐
It's an easy fix. 15, 20 minutes tops.
这是个简单活 最多15到20分钟
Yeah, well, no rush.
好的 不着急
Can I get you a drink? I just had a party.
我给你拿杯喝的吧? 我刚办完派对
Yeah, your, uh, toilet told me.
是啊 从你的马桶能看得出来
I'm good.
不用了
So, um, how... how have you been?
所以 你...你最近怎么样?
You don't have to do that.
你不用问我这些
You disappeared over a year ago.
一年多前你消失了
I got the hint. I didn't, I... okay.
我知道你在暗示什么了 我没有 我...好吧
I did. I'm sorry. Um...
我消失了 我很抱歉 嗯...
Sorry.
对不起
I assumed you had plenty of...
我猜你有很多...
Plenty of what?
很多什么?
I don't usually... Oh, I know.
我不经常... 哦 我知道
We both said that many times, very convincingly.
我们都说过很多次那样的话 非常令人信服
I meant it.
我是认真的
You know, I was gonna ask you out,
你要知道 我当时准备约你出来
but you stopped answering, so...
但你不再给我答复了 所以...
Well, I was seeing someone.
我当时有约会对象
Ah.
哦
But now I'm not, so...
但是我现在没有 所以...
I guess you're out of excuses.
我觉得你是没有借口了
I guess I am.
我觉得我是
How's dinner Thursday?
那周四吃晚饭怎么样?
Okay.
好的
I'll pick you up.
我来接你
Okay, you have a budget meeting at 2:00,
好的 你在12点有个预算会议
followed by the YA presentation with publicity at 3:30.
接下来在3点半有个青年文学的宣讲
And then that call with the Whitney board right after.
之后马上需要和惠特尼山董事会通电♥话♥
You got all that? Not a word.
你都记住了吗? 一个字也没听
That's why I have you. And who is this for?
这就是我雇你的原因 你是来找谁的?
Liza Miller.
莉萨·米勒
Gotta be kidding me.
开玩笑吧
Don Ridley?
唐·雷德利?
I throw a party to meet men.
我为了认识男人办了个派对
You get a date out of it.
你从中钓了场约会
Everything okay over here?
一切都好吗?
Oh, a man just fell into Liza's lap.
不过是一个男人拜倒在了莉萨裙下
She's going to the "People" Ones to Watch party.
她要去《人物》"值得关注新星派对"了
Typical. When has this ever happened?
很正常 这以前发生过吗?
It is typical that men in their forties
四十多岁的男人就想要
just want women in their twenties, right?
二十多岁的女人这很正常 对吧?
Diana, I'm not going.
戴安娜 我不去
Do I need to pedal you there myself in a pedicab?
需要我骑个三轮车载你过去吗?
You should go. It's a fun party.
你应该去 这派对挺有趣
Uh, bring Tupperware.
呃 带上塑料盒子
Uh, what's that supposed to mean?
什么意思?
Oh, at Diana's,
在戴安娜家的时候
when he thought that nobody was looking,
唐以为没有人在看他
I saw Don stuff a pork chop into his pocket.
我看到他往口袋里塞了一块排骨
What?
什么?
Yeah. A pork chop.
是的 一块排骨
Pocket.
口袋
Have fun.
玩得开心
Okay, uh... Oh.
好的 嗯... 哦
Since I have interviewed half of these people here,
我已经采访过这里一半的人了
you can pick one celeb for me to introduce you to.
你可以挑选一位名人 我把你介绍给他
If it's Martha Stewart, we should do it now
如果是玛莎·斯图尔特 我们应该在
before they bring out the Jaeger luge.
他们开始供应野格炸♥弹♥ 抓紧时间见她
Why don't you introduce me to you?
为什么不把我介绍给你?
All I know about you is your writing.
我只了解你的文章
And that you were born in Pittsburgh.
还有你出生在匹兹堡
You googled me. Feels like a date move.
你谷歌♥我了 感觉像想跟我约会
Well, as your plus-one,
作为你带的那个人
I did brush up on your work.
我确实温习了一下你的作品
Your piece on Rwanda in "The Atlantic"
你在大西洋月刊上发表的关于卢旺达的文章
was even better the second time.
重读一次更觉不错
Wow. Usually my dates just skim my interview
哇 我的约会对象通常只会略读我关于
with Jen Aniston and pivot to Brangelina
詹妮佛·安妮斯顿的采访 剩下的时间
the rest of the night.
都问我布拉吉丽娜的事
Good thing I'm not one of your dates.
好事情是我不是你的约会对象之一
Yeah. Good thing.
是啊 好事情
Walk this way.
这边走
You really don't like that train ride to Brooklyn, do you?
你是真的不喜欢坐回布鲁克林的火车 是吧?
You were wearing a different shirt earlier.
你之前穿的不是这件衬衫
I, uh, spilled something.
我洒了一些东西在上面
You don't spill.
你不会洒东西的
Yeah.
是啊
Do you have a date?
你有约会吗?
I have drinks with a junior editor at Knopf.
我和科诺夫出版社一个初级编辑喝了酒
Synonymous.
都是一个意思
Presumptuous.
真是自以为是
It's none of my business.
这不关我的事
I'm just gonna keep reading my book.
我要继续读我的书了
Mm, weren't you, uh, reading the other one?
嗯 你刚才不是在读另一本吗?
I like to read a few at a time.
我喜欢同时读好几本
I assume that's okay with you?
我想您应该不反对吧?
None of my business.
不关我的事
It'd be a lot easier to impress you
要是你能知道这些名人中一半人的话
with my celebrity friends if you knew who half of them were.
介绍他们给你来取悦你就容易多了
All right, who's that?
好吧 那是谁呀?
He's trying to buy an entire floor of Trump Tower
他想买♥♥下整层川普大楼
to house a super PAC to elect Michelle Obama to Congress.
来成立一个超级政♥治♥行动委员会来选举米歇尔·奥巴马进入国会
What? It's purely out of spite.
什么? 这只是单纯的负气之举
but he's got funding from Rosie O'Donnell.
不过他得到了罗西·欧唐内的资金援助
When's this article coming out?
这篇文章什么时候可以出?
I could write a thousand pages on that guy. He's nuts.
对于那个人我有的是东西写 他就是个疯子
Well, when you have a book idea,
好吧 当你有出书的点子
you know where to bring it.
你知道去哪里的
How about tomorrow?
明天怎么样?
Seriously. I'll pitch it tomorrow.
真的 明天就行
And it's not just about him. It's all of elite Manhattan.
书写的不仅仅是他 还有所有曼哈顿精英
It's crazier than you can imagine.
它比你想象的还疯狂
Okay.
好的
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表