剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
I... I... I thought you meant on foot.
我... 我还以为我们会走路去
There's no good Italian food up here.
这里没有好吃的意大利菜
In Midtown?
在市中心没有?
In Manhattan. Come on.
整个曼哈顿都没有 走吧
Does Diana know?
戴安娜知道吗?
Anyone else?
还有其他人知道吗?
Just Kelsey. She was upset at first, but...
只有凯尔西知道 她刚开始也挺生气的 不过...
So you've both been lying to me?
所以你们两个都一直在骗我?
We thought it was best for the company.
我们觉得不说出来对公♥司♥最好
We didn't want anyone else at Empirical to have to lie too.
我们不想经验出版社的所有人都得陪着我们说谎
Ah, how thoughtful of you to spare us all that indignity.
哇 没有把我们都卷入你的谎言 你真是太贴心了
I'm gonna go.
我准备走了
Have a good night.
晚安
Liza, wait. J... please.
莉萨 等一下
I should apologize for crashing your meeting.
我应该为今天破坏了你的会议而道歉
Uh, I... I am trying to find my way around all this,
呃 我... 我还在找到如何面对这件事的方法
and I, uh... I took it out on Don.
结果往唐身上发泄了
And that wasn't fair.
这不公平
You're good at your job.
你在工作上表现得很好
Millennial needs you to survive right now.
千禧一代现在不能没有你
And I... I don't wanna jeopardize that.
而我... 我也不想搞破坏
And that's all I wanted to say.
我想说的就只有这些
Good night.
晚安
Please, just let me explain.
请你听我解释
Maybe if you get to know me.
说不上这样你就能了解我了
The real me.
真正的我
I... I don't think that's a good idea.
我... 我不觉得这是个好主意
I'm so sorry that I lied to you.
很抱歉对你撒谎了
I just... I care about you so much.
我只是... 我太在乎你了
I... I need you to know that.
我... 我想让你明白这一点
And I need you to forget about it.
我想让你忘记你很在乎我这件事
This restaurant is lovely.
这家餐厅还不错啊
Try to sound less surprised.
别表现得这么惊讶的样子
I'm sorry, it's just... Staten Island.
不好意思 只是... 史坦顿岛
We've got nice places too. You just never tried 'em.
我们也有好地方的 你只是没有尝试过而已
Amy, we didn't order that.
艾米 我们没有点这个
Compliments of Mr. De Rosa.
请接受 德·罗萨先生的好意
What? No, nothing.
怎么了? 没 没什么
Just the other night at my party we played Mafia.
那天晚上在我的派对上我们玩了黑♥手♥党♥
And now...
现在好像看到真正的黑♥手♥党♥了...
Okay, two things.
听着 两件事
One, don't say that out loud again.
第一 别把这三个字说这么大声
And two, Mr. D is on the City Council.
第二 D先生是市参议会的议员
But, I mean, you... you did something for him?
那... 你是为他做过什么吗?
Yeah, I put new copper pipes in his summer house.
对啊 我为他的避暑别♥墅♥装了新铜管
Turned it around quick so he could throw a campaign event.
我很快就完工了 他才能在房♥子里搞竞选活动
Exquisite. Who sent this over?
高级红酒 这次又是谁送的?
I did.
我啊
I can't let you buy that for me.
我真不能让你这么破费
That is a $500 bottle.
这瓶酒得500美金了
I know. I'm trying to impress you.
我知道 我在讨好你
First date. Don't get used to it.
第一次约会才这样 别喝习惯了啊
We should've ordered second entrées.
我们应该再叫一盘前菜
Maxed out the Empirical expense account.
刷爆经验出版社的招待费
What expense account? Those things are relics.
什么招待费? 那些东西已经是过去式了
Oh, thank you. Didn't go through.
谢谢 刷不了
Would you like to try another card?
要不试试其他的卡?
Uh, okay.
呃 好吧
Uh... Just...
呃... 就是...
Can you give us a minute? Yeah.
你能等下再回来吗? 行吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Shit.
糟了
This is embarrassing. I guess I'm a relic too.
太尴尬了 我想我有钱也是过去式了
What're you talking about? You write for "Vanity Fair."
你在说什么? 你可是为《名利场》写文的人耶
And "Vogue." Wrote.
还有Vogue呢 以前是
Past tense.
那都是过去式了
Magazines are dying even faster than books.
杂♥志♥业比图书行业更不景气
This is what I write now.
我现在写的东西是这样的
"You won't believe which of these sexy stars is trans."
"震惊! 这些性感明星竟然是变性人!"
Is he? Nope.
他是吗? 不是
But you have to click through 19 photos
但你得把19张照片
and 6 ads to find that out.
和六个广♥告♥都看完了才知道
I'm barely pulling in what I made in my twenties.
我现在是靠着二十多岁时挣的钱勉强度日
But you're out at A-list parties every night.
但你每晚都出现在各大名流派对上
Free food. Open bar.
因为可以免费吃喝啊
Gift bags. Yes.
还有礼物送 好吧
Oh, God. Ohh...
天啊
Well, look, none of us is exactly who we say we are.
其实没有人完全是表里如一的
I've been there. I'll get dinner.
我懂你 我来请吧
No, I can't. It is too pathetic.
不能不能 这样太可悲了
There's a 20. Hey.
这里有20块 别啊
Uh, this gift card has $14.
这张礼物卡有14块
And for the tip.
还有小费
Solid hustle. Yeah.
这顿饭把你都掏空了啊 对啊
Could we go, before she realizes that her tip
我们在她发现自己的小费只有
is only half a latte? What?
半杯拿铁前走吧? 什么?
No, I'm serious. I feel bad.
我是说真的 我觉得自己好坏哦
Okay. Phone, wallet, purse, go.
好吧 拿上手♥机♥ 钱包 包包 快走
Casual, casual, nothing's wrong.
淡定 淡定 装作没事发生一样
Everything's wrong. Go. Okay, ah!
实际上事可大了 快走 好好好 啊!
She's coming. She does not look happy.
她过来了 看起来不太高兴
Sorry. Thank you.
不好意思 谢谢
Oh, God.
天啊
Okay, well, we can't end the night like that.
我们不能就这样就结束今晚的约会
Let's see. Uh... oh.
我看看
There's a Cinema Society premiere.
有个电影社交协会首映礼
I am, uh, on Andrew Saffir's list.
我在安德鲁·萨菲尔的邀请名单里
What movie? Uh, it doesn't matter.
是什么电影? 呃 什么电影都不重要
The alcohol's top shelf and the food's great.
酒水和食物都是最好的
Are you in?
你要去吗?
I'm in.
去啊
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表