剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
This is for my finsta.
这是为了我的finsta
That’s "Fake Instagram."
那是“假 Instagram”
Millennials are so sad.
千禧一代真的好可悲
Oh, my God.
我的天
Okay, that just happened.
好的 这事竟然真的发生了
I’m old.
我老了
Don’t make me choke you out. What’s wrong?
我要掐死你 怎么了?
Tam’s being a dick.
Tam就是个讨厌的家伙
They just told Lauren that she’s irrelevant.
他刚才说劳伦已经赶不上趟了
They’re right, Liza. They are.
他们是对的 他们真的是
They’re right. Millennials are over.
他们是对的 千禧一代的时代已经过去了
We are done.
我们完了
No, we’re still happenin’.
不 这还是我们的年代
You know, getting older isn’t so bad.
你知道吗 变老其实没那么糟糕
Maybe you want to try it sometime.
可能你以后会想要试一下
Hey, what’s going on?
嘿 怎么啦?
You want to come say good-bye to Inkburg?
你想来跟纹身堡说再见吗
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
I’m done with this place, Liza.
我受够这里了 莉萨
Okay, just... you stay right there.
好吧 你先呆在那里
I’m coming over.
我马上过来
Sorry, ma’am, we are closed.
抱歉 小姐 我们关门了
I already got my tattoo, thank you.
我已经有纹身了 谢谢
What’s going on?
咋啦?
My landlord wants me to sign a ten-year lease or vacate.
我的房♥东想我签一个十年的租约不然就走人
Whoa, look who’s an adult.
哇 你真是个大人了
I think I’m gonna vacate.
我觉得我要选择搬走了
Wh... you’re gonna give Inkburg up?
什...么 你不要你的店了吗?
What are you gonna do instead?
那你以后想干啥?
Anything, really.
什么都可以 真的
I could rent a chair at a tattoo shop in Portland,
我可以在波特兰或者 银湖的
Silver Lake.
纹身店干活
This place is your passion, your soul.
这是你热爱的地方啊 你的灵魂也在这里
I just don’t know if there’s anything here for me anymore.
我只是不知道这里还有没有值得留恋的
I don’t know if I have it in me to make any more commitments.
我不知道我还有没有能力再做出承诺
Are you kidding?
别扯淡了
This is a commitment. This is a commitment.
这是一个承诺 这也是
All of these are commitments to yourself.
你身上的纹身都是你对自己的承诺
You can’t go wrong committing to yourself.
只要你承诺了自己就不会错
Trust me.
相信我
Trust you.
相信你
How can I be sure
我怎么能确定
that this place is my future?
这事业就是我的未来呢?
And what’s keeping me here?
是什么让我想呆在这里?
You’ve got all of us,
你有我们啊
Maggie and Kelsey, and you’ve got me.
玛吉和凯尔西 还有我
No, I don’t have you.
不 我没有你
I’m gonna clean up a little bit.
我要去打扫一下了
Good night, Liza.
晚安 丽萨
Liza Miller speaking. Hi, there.
我是莉萨·米勒 嘿 你好吗
This is May from "Vanity Fair."
我是“名利场”的梅
I’m checking some details for a story about you.
我要跟你核实一下一个关于你的文章的细节
About me?
关于我?
You and "Millennial." Oh, okay.
关于你和“千禧一代” 好的
I see here that you are one of the co-founders
我在这里看到你是其中一个
of "Millennial Print."
“千禧一代”的创始人
Yes. And that you’re 41.
没错 而你今年41岁
Uh... who’s writing this article?
额...是谁写的这篇文章
Don Ridley. Can we confirm your age?
唐·雷德利 我可以跟你核实一下你的年龄吗?
Hey, we’re late for the Reese meeting.
嘿 瑞茜的会我们要迟到了
Okay, I’ve got to go. Bye-bye.
好的 我要走了 再见
Let’s go. Let’s go.
我们走吧
Come on.
快点
You told Don your real age?
你告诉唐你的实际年龄了吗
No, he saw both my IDs when I slipped on ice
没有啊 他在我在冰上滑倒时
and dropped my bag.
看到了我包里的两个身份证
Well, why didn’t you make up a story,
那你为啥没编个故事
like, tell him you were trying to get discounts or something?
比如你想用俩身份证换更多折扣什么的?
On what? I don’t know.
什么折扣? 我不知道哇
What do old people buy?
老人家都买♥♥些啥?
I’m not a senior citizen, and that’s not the point.
我又不是老年人 而且这不是重点
"Vanity Fair" Is going to publish an article exposing me.
“名利场”准备发表一篇文章来曝光我啊
What?
什么?
Oh, my God. They’re calling me now.
我的天啊 他们现在打给我了
Don’t answer it.
不要接
Okay, we cannot deal with this.
好的 我们不能跟他们坦白
Whatever we do, we cannot let Reese’s people know.
无论怎样 我们不能让瑞茜的人知道真♥相♥
Not a word.
啥都不能说
Ahh.
啊
Okay, let me see.
没事 让我来接
New phone. Who dis?
这我新手♥机♥ 你哪位?
Hey hey
嘿
I received a very unsettling phone call
我今早接到个事实调查员的电♥话♥
from a fact-checker this morning.
内容很让人不安
She was insinuating something very odd about your age.
她在暗示你的年龄很不科学
Reese is in pieces.
瑞茜很懵逼
Liza, how old are you?
莉萨 你多大了?
I’m...
我是...
Age-queer.
年龄怪人
What? I’m agequeer.
什么? 我是年龄酷儿
That fact-checker was trying to age-shame us for being young,
就因为年轻 那个调查员想用年龄来羞辱我们
so I told them I’m old in protest.
所以我就说我年纪很大以表抗♥议♥
And it’s, like, who cares?
就像 谁在乎呢?
I don’t identify as any age.
我不以任何年龄来认同自己
Neither do I.
我也是
They were so focused on how successful we were for our age,
他们的重点都放在了我们小小年纪就有所成就
and it shouldn’t matter how old we are.
但成就和年龄无关
Exactly.
没错
Screw them.
去他们的
Who’s them?
他们是谁?
The patriarchy.
推崇父权制的人
So I told them I’m 41.
所以我才说芳龄41
And let them think that for all I care.
随他们怎么想 我才不在乎呢
We’re post-age.
我们活得比年龄超前
But how old... I’m confused.
但你几岁 我有点懵
It’s confusing, but it’s not wrong.
是有点不解啦 但也没错
Mmmm. Every time you get a bunch of
嗯 每次把一些
strong, powerful women together,
独♥立♥强大的女性放在一起时
it’s their looks, their age.
人们关心的都是她们的外表 年龄
They’re too young. They’re too sexy.
她们太年轻了 她们太性感了
What are they gonna do, throw us in "The Handmaid’s Tale"?
他们想怎样 把我们丢进《使女的故事》吗?
Under his eye, girl.
肆无忌惮的恶行 姑娘
Kiara, it’s that fact-checker again.
基娅拉 又是那个事实调查员
I’ll handle them.
我来处理
Agequeer? I...
年龄酷儿? 我...
That was insane. Yeah, and probably offensive.
简直疯了 是啊 也许还略带冒犯
Liza, we have to stop this story.
莉萨 我们不能继续编下去了
I know.
我知道
I’m gonna go find Don right now.
我现在得去找唐了
Before he stopped texting, he mentioned
在他停止发信息骚扰我前 他提到了
a luncheon for Broadway Cares.
百老汇慈善会的午宴
That’s a nice charity.
是个很不错的慈善会呀
The only thing Don cares about is the free food.
可唐在乎的只是免费午餐
Don.
唐
Liza.
莉萨
I was the story you were working on.
你埋头创作的居然是关于我的故事
How could you do that to me?
你怎么能这么对我?
I thought that I met a man that I liked,
还以为遇到了一个我真正喜欢 值得信任
that I trusted.
的男人
I’m sorry.
对不起
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表