剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
You can’t make an omelet without breaking some eggs.
有舍才有得
That’s "Hamlet."
"哈姆雷特"里的
Hello, Zaddy-to-be. Please join me
你好 准爸爸 请和我一起进入
in the meditation circle. Shoes off, okay?
冥想圈 脱下鞋子 好吗?
I am so happy you came to me with this problem.
我很高兴你带着这个问题来找我
Okay, what is this? It’s a cacao ceremony.
这是什么? 可可仪式
It’s a little bit like ayahuasca
有点像死藤水(有致幻作用)
but without all the puking and PTSD.
但是你不会呕吐 也不会精神受创
I thought maybe we would just talk about this
我还以为我们会边吃塔可饼
over some tacos or something?
边讨论这个呢
Adorable... but no.
想法很好 但是不行
Fatherhood is far too great a decision for someone
当父亲这么重要的一件事
to just tell you what to do, okay?
怎么能让别人来教你怎么做?
Sit down. Right. Okay.
坐好 好吧
Sacred cacao from Guatemala. Right.
来自危地马拉的神圣可可 好吧
Drink it.
喝了它
Excellent, good, good, good.
棒极了 好 好 好
That just means it’s ready. Finish it.
这证明它药效正常 喝完它
Good.
很好
Good.
很好
Okay. Now what?
现在做什么?
We call the cacao mother. Lie down.
我们召唤可可之母 躺下
So... is the cacao mother
可可之母会告诉我
supposed to tell me if I’m gonna be
我到底要不要
a sperm donor or not? Oh, stop being so literal.
捐精吗? 不会这么直接的
No, she... she is merely here to guide you
她只会引导你
to your truest self so that you can answer
让最真实的你
this massive question without any regret.
毫无遗憾地回答这个问题
Kay.
行吧
Kay...
很好...
Did it work? Did you get your answer?
有用吗? 你得到了答案吗?
Yeah.
嗯
I think I did.
我觉得我有答案了
Hi, I’m here to meet Cheryl Sussman.
你好 我来这里会见谢丽尔·萨斯曼
You must be here for the Chick party.
你一定是来参加姬(基)叽派对的吧
Party? In the back.
派对? 就在后面
They’re just waiting for the guest of honor.
他们在等待一位主宾
Oh, God.
我的天
Liza. Come on over.
莉萨 快过来
Welcome to Chick.
欢迎来到姬(基)叽
Hi. Meet your new flock.
你好 见一见你的叽友团
Wow, what a surprise. I thought this was
这真的是太惊喜了 我以为只会有
just going to be you and me?
你和我呢
Everyone was just so excited to meet you.
大家都激动地等不及要见你了
Did you bring the contracts?
你带了合同吗?
Cheryl, I... I have something I need to discuss with you.
谢丽尔 我... 我有点事要跟你说下
Do you think we could speak away from the giant peep?
我们能不能离这个巨大的小鸡远一点说话?
That giant peep just happens to be Peg Dobson,
这个巨大的小鸡正好是佩格·多布森
our VP of special projects.
特别项目的副♥主♥席♥
And there isn’t anything that you can’t say
在梅格... 佩格面前
in front of Meg... Peg.
我们不需要顾忌什么
Okay.
好的
Cheryl... Mmhmm.
谢丽尔 我... 嗯哼
I appreciate everything that you have done for me
我很感谢你为我做的一切
but I can’t take this job.
但我不能接受这份工作
Are you kidding me? After all I’ve done for you?!
你在跟我开玩笑吗? 我为你付出了多少 你知道吗?
Are you kidding me? You’re gonna regret this, Liza!
你在跟我开玩笑吗? 你会后悔的 莉萨
Get out of my face!
从我面前滚出去
Get out of my face!
从我面前滚出去
What happened?
怎么了?
Okay, now that you’re not taking that job
好吧 既然你现在拒绝了那份工作
can I just tell you that Chick is
我可以告诉你了 对一家出版社来说
the worst name for an imprint.
姬(基)叽这个名字糟糕透顶了
Like, do they not want one man buying their books?
就好像 他们是不想让男人来买♥♥他们的书吗?
Well, it’s actually Chick with a Y chromosome.
嗯 那其实是一直有着Y染色体的鸡
Ew.
哦
Oh my God. Did you see the news?
哦 天哪 你们看新闻了吗?
A troubling scene here as a sanitation worker
现场发生了意外
has gone missing while trying to extricate
一名管道疏通工人在试图移除纽约排水系统枢纽段
a large obstruction known as
巨大的堵塞物
a fatberg from the bowels of the New York sewer system.
既我们常说的油脂山时失去联♥系♥
Enzo De Luca was last seen three hours ago
最后一次看到恩佐·德卢卡是三个小时以前
while trying to dislodge
那时他正试图移走
the enormous mass
巨大的
of calcified sewage.
钙化了的堵塞物
That’s Enzo.
那是恩佐
I’ve gotta get over there.
我得过去
Nobody flush anything.
不许冲马桶什么都不许冲
So I thought about what you asked.
我考虑过了你问我的事情
I thought about it a lot.
我考虑了很多
I meditated on it; I...
我还进行了冥想 我...
cacaoed about it. You what?
经历了可可催眠 你说什么?
Never mind, um... the point is...
不说了 嗯... 重点是...
I’ve decided...
我决定...
I mean, I got some real clarity.
我想说 我真的想清楚了
When I do have a kid, I want it to be my kid.
如果我要一个孩子 我想要我自己的孩子
You know? I want it to be...
明白吗? 我想要的是...
With someone that I...
和一个我...
really love.
真正爱的人的
I know that sounds kind of selfish but...
我知道这听起来有些自私但是...
It doesn’t sound selfish, it sounds...
这么说并不自私 这听起来...
Honest. Mm.
很诚实 嗯
And I can’t wait for that to happen.
我等不及想看到你能梦想成真
I thought you weren’t into kids?
我以为你不喜欢小孩子呢?
I’m into spoiling them. See?
我喜欢宠着他们 明白了?
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
I quit. What? Why?
我辞职了 什么? 为什么?
You know what’s going on. The company’s changing.
你知道的啊 公♥司♥大变革
There’s not room for me anymore.
这里已经没有我的位置了
Well, you don’t have to quit. Why don’t you stay
你不需要辞职 为什么不留下来
and work for Millennial?
为千禧一代工作呢?
Oh...
哦...
I could never work for you.
我永远不会为你工作
Why?
为什么?
Because... I’m so much better.
因为... 我比你厉害不止一点点哦
You already got another job, didn’t you?
你是已经找到新工作了 是吧?
Ah!
啊!
No, no. I am his girlfriend.
别 别拦着 我是他女朋友
Enzo.
恩佐
Whoo!
哇!
I told you it was dangerous.
我跟你说过是很危险的
Let’s get you a shower.
咱去洗个澡吧
So we have a problem.
我们遇到了问题
My entire group was just emailed a blind item
我团队所有人都收到一条明天会在《纽约邮报》八卦版
that’s due to run in Page Six tomorrow.
登出的不记名八卦消息
"What major publisher has been having a torrid affair
"是哪一位知名出版人与他的二十七岁的助理
"With his 27-year-old assistant?
陷入热恋?
L.L. Moore was just the tip of the iceberg
摩尔只是这家公♥司♥
at this company."
丑闻的冰山一角
Why would you base any decision on a blind item?
你为什么要基于没有来头的消息做决定呢?
Well, it wasn’t hard to find the source.
嗯 发现消息的源头并不难
She seemed pretty eager for us to know it was her.
她看起来蛮急切地想让我们知道这是她干的
Are you familiar with Cheryl Sussman
你和普拉扎出版社的
from Plaza Publishing?
谢丽尔·萨斯曼熟悉吗
Ah, as you know, she’s been...
啊 你知道的 她一直...
trying to poach Liza from the company.
想把莉萨从公♥司♥挖走
So before I call my lawyer to deny this...
那在我打电♥话♥给我的律师否认这件事之前...
do you wanna tell me if it’s true?
你愿意告诉我这件事是不是真的吗?
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表