剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
Such large lips. Must be Nicole.
嘴巴这么大 估计妮可的吧
Liza.
莉萨
Call Sant Ambroeus. I need a knockout Italian dish.
打电♥话♥给圣安布罗斯餐厅 我要一份上好的意大利菜
And put it in one of those casserole containers
叫他们放进砂锅里
so it looks homemade.
这样就看起来像是家里做的
Enzo’s mother invited me to a family potluck,
恩佐的妈妈邀请我去百味餐(每人带一个菜)
and she will be judging me
她肯定会皱着她那连心眉
with all of her unibrow.
挑我毛病的
Oh, well, Maggie could help.
呃 玛吉可以帮忙
Her lasagna is legendary.
她的千层面简直人间美味
The first time I ate it, I cried.
我第一次吃的时候 我哭了
Crying is good.
好吃到哭还不错
Inducing a major cardiac event would be better.
能引发心脏病就更好了
Call Maggie. Okeydokey.
打给玛吉 么得问题
Wowzers. Jeez Louise.
哇哦 我滴乖乖
I know, it’s so much better
你看吧
than that man cave crack den that it was before.
比以前那个破狗窝强太多了
Oh, yeah, it never felt safe to sit.
那地方感觉坐下去都可能得传染病
Oh, no, I used to come down here
没有那么可怕啦 我以前来的时候
and just wet-wipe everything.
就拿湿巾把所有东西先擦一遍
Smart.
聪明
Where’s the man of the hour?
我们的风云人物在哪里?
Over there by face tat.
在那个脸部有纹身的人那里
Josh?
乔什?
Hey. Hi!
嘿 嗨
Oh, my gosh.
我的天
You made it. I wouldn’t have missed it.
你来了 我怎么可能错过呢
This is incredible. How did you do all this?
这些真的太棒了 你是怎么做到的?
Oh, it, uh, took a little bit of time,
花了点时间
but you wouldn’t know that
但是你怎么会知道
’cause you haven’t really been around.
你又不在我身边
Uh, hey, uh, this is... this is Skye.
这是斯凯
Hey. She’s another tattoo artist.
嘿 她也是位纹身艺术家
She specializes in do-overs.
她专精于重做
Oh, like tattoo removal?
比如洗纹身吗?
More like repurposing.
不如说修改
I redesign regret.
我重新设计后悔之处
Have any tattoos, Liza?
你有纹身吗?
I do, but none that I regret.
有啊 但是没有后悔之处
Yeah, I got one for her; she got one for me.
我身上有个为她纹的 她身上也有个为我纹的
It was supposed to be for her birth year,
本来应该是她出生那年
but we, uh, got the details a little fuzzy.
细节有点模糊
Yeah. Still tells a story, right?
但还是能看出我们的故事 对吧?
It does. I love the line work.
对 线条很的不错
Thanks. Did they use a ten coil?
谢谢 用的是10线圈的纹身机吗
Uh, she’s a 12, actually.
是12线圈的
Gorgeous. How long did this take?
很漂亮 纹身花了多久?
I don’t know, she blasted through it in like 45 minutes.
我不知道 那机子很猛的 45分钟就完工了
Wow, that’s incredible. Yeah.
太厉害啦 是的
Excuse me, everyone.
各位来宾
Uh, can I get your attention? Here we go.
请听我说 好了
Thank you.
谢谢
Uh, okay, so five years ago,
五年前
a cute little bumpkin from Fairmont, West Virginia
一个来自西维吉尼亚州费尔蒙特的帅气乡巴佬
rented this, to be frank, shitty tattoo shop.
租下了这间 老实说 特别烂的纹身店
And five years later, it has turned into
五年后呢 它已经成为了
a Williamsburg institution.
威廉斯堡的知名地带了
Yeah, Josh won’t tell you
乔什不会告诉你
that he’s been on the cover of
他已经上了
magazines in, like, seven countries.
大概七个国家杂♥志♥封面
And Josh won’t tell you that
他更不会告诉你
he has tattooed Kelly Slater and Demi Lovato...
他给基利·史利达(传奇滑雪运动员)和黛米·洛瓦特(流行歌♥手)纹过身
Stop!
别说了
He will just humbly and skillfully
他只会谦虚地用他的技巧
and with his big, romantic heart just transform people.
和浪漫的心来改变人们
And now places.
还有店铺
To Inkburg 2.0.
敬纹身堡2.0
Mazel Josh. We love you, dude.
恭喜乔什 我们都爱你 兄弟
To Josh! ALL: To Josh!
敬乔什 敬乔什
Thank you, everyone, for coming out tonight.
谢谢大家 今晚能来这里
I just want to acknowledge one person
我只是想在此
in particular, who, uh,
特别感谢一个人
really showed up for me.
她为了我而来
I was ready to walk away from all this.
我本来都打算放弃这一切
Uh, she inspired me
她激励了我
to not give up, so
告诉我不能放弃
thank you, Liza.
谢谢你 莉萨
so sweet
好甜啊
All right, let’s break this place in!
大家伙都嗨起来
Drinks are on me.
酒都算我的
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Whoa, Caitlin?
凯特琳?
Caitlin?
凯特琳?
Hi, Mom. How did you...
妈妈 你怎么...
I, uh, I probably should have told you,
我应该告诉你的
but we wanted to surprise you. Yeah.
但是我们想要给你个惊喜 是啊
Oh... you two know how I hate surprises.
你们知道我有多讨厌惊喜的
But this is a nice one.
但这个还不错
I’m glad that you two are in touch.
我很高兴你们两个有互相联♥系♥
Well, we know... we follow each other on Instagram.
我们在Instagram上互相关注了
And all the way to the city for this party.
一路赶来只为了这个聚会
That’s a big effort.
辛苦你了
Well, I’m also here for a wedding,
我还来这里参加一个婚礼
um, I’m invited to with a friend.
和一个朋友一起
Oh, that sounds fun.
听起来不错
Cool. Where is she?
你的闺蜜在哪里?
Uh, "he."
是个男的
Over there.
在那边
Oh, the skater kid? He’s cute.
那个滑冰少年吗? 挺帅的
[LAUGHS] No, not him.
不 不是他
Uh, him.
他
Babe. Babe, uh,
宝贝
this is... this is Josh.
这是乔什
This is his place.
这是他的地方
Josh, congratulations. I’m Greg.
乔什 恭喜你 我是格雷格
What’s up, Greg?
你好 格雷格?
And I’m the mom.
我是妈妈
I’m... I’m Caitlin’s mom. I’m Liza.
我是凯特琳的妈妈 我叫莉萨
Oh, uh, wow, it’s really nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
I’ve heard so much about you. Really?
我久仰大名了 真的吗?
Will you excuse us for just a minute?
请给我们一分钟私下聊聊
Now I know why you wanted to keep this a secret.
现在我知道为什么你想藏住不告诉我们了
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗?
I wouldn’t introduce you to
如果我不是认真的
someone I’m not serious about.
我就不会介绍给你了
He is your father’s age. No.
他都跟你♥爸♥爸一样大了 不
Greg’s younger than Dad. I checked.
格雷格比爸爸年轻 我确认过了
Well, he is still too old for you.
但他对你来说 还是太老了
Mom, stop. Look where we are.
妈 别说了 看看我们在哪里
I mean, whose place is this? Talk about glass houses.
看看这是谁的地方? 就别说这么虚伪的话了
I thought you’d be cool with this.
我还以为你不会有意见呢
Okay.
好
Can we... can we start over?
那我们从头再议
Can we all get together this weekend?
我们周末聚一聚吧
Sure. Let’s do brunch.
好啊 早午餐吧
I’ll invite Josh too, unless that’s weird for you?
要是你觉得不会太奇怪 我就邀请乔什了
No. It’s not weird at all.
不会的 一点都不奇怪
But that is.
但这就很奇怪了
So, um, how did you two meet?
你们是怎么认识的?
Um, on campus.
在学校认识的
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表