剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表
It's...
是...
Well, the truth is...
事实上...
The truth is
其实
my marriage was over before I left.
在我离开之前 我的婚姻就没办法挽回了
And no matter what I did,
无论我俩做什么
no matter what he did,
采取什么措施
it wasn't gonna get fixed.
都于事无补
This story is a fantasy.
这本书写的东西都是我想象出来的
It's how I imagined it for the couple in the book
是我为书中男女主想象出来的理想关系
because I like happy endings.
因为我喜欢美好的结局
But for me,
但对于我来说
my story isn't over.
我的故事还没有完结
And my happy ending is still out there.
我的美好结局还在等我谱写
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Okay, next question.
好的 下一个问题
Thank you too.
也很感谢你
Charles, hi. Hi.
查尔斯 嘿
I didn't know you were going to be here tonight.
我怎么不知道你今晚会来
I heard that Pauline was having a hard time.
我听说波琳最近过得挺难受的
And I assume that lying was your idea?
我想说谎是你的主意吧?
Charles.
查尔斯
Hi. Hi.
你来了 嗯
I'm glad you came. Me too.
很高兴你来了 我也是
And I know that was hard, but...
我知道这一切并不容易 但
being honest was the right thing to do.
说出真♥相♥才是正确的选择
Well, I mean, I wasn't truly honest.
你说得对 我没有完全坦白
If I had been, I would have said
要是我全部都老实说了 我会说
that it was your career and your ambition
我们婚姻破裂是因为你事业心和野心
that ruined our marriage, not mine.
太重 与我无关
And that when we got married, I thought we'd be a team.
我还会说 我以为我们当初结婚时 我们会共同进退
Right away, it was all about you.
结果婚后 所有东西都是以你为中心
I was just there to be your rock.
我的角色就是支持你
And you never noticed how unhappy I was
你从来都没有注意到我的不快
because you didn't want to.
因为你连想的这个心思也没有
I'm sorry, Pauline.
对不起 波琳
I really am.
我是认真的
And you're right.
你说得没错
Sometimes I am blind
有时候我确实眼瞎
to what's right in front of me.
看不清眼前的某个人
Charles.
查尔斯
Charles.
查尔斯
Charles. Wait.
查尔斯 等一下
Who are you?
你到底是谁?
What? Who are you?
什么? 你到底是谁?
I think if you're asking, you probably know.
你都这么问了 想必你已经知道了吧
I thought I did.
我是这么以为
I'm just a woman who lied about her age to get a job.
我只是一个为了得到工作而隐瞒自己真实年龄的女人
How long have you... It doesn't matter.
你什么时候... 那些都不重要了
What else did you lie about? Let me explain.
你还隐瞒了其他什么? 你听我解释
You betrayed me.
你背叛了我
You looked me in the eyes for months and months,
这么久以来 你竟然可以当着我的面
and you pretended to be somebody else entirely.
完全假装成另外一个人
You are not the kind of person that I want to have in my life.
你不是我生命中想要的那种人
Unfortunately this company will not survive another scandal.
但这家公♥司♥再也经不起丑闻的折腾了
So from now on
所以从现在开始
we have a professional reporting relationship.
我们只是上下级关系
Maybe it would be better if I just left.
或许我直接辞职会更好
I thought you did all this to get a job.
你撒这么多谎 不就为了这份工作吗
剧集 | 年轻一代(2015) | 导航列表